CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I must be missing a hole lot on this thread.
1. Is she still with her child’s father?
2. If he had the baby, wouldn’t he expect her to call and check up and talk to baby on the phone?
3. If he had the baby when she went missing, when did he get her?
4. Unfortunately, in this age of technology, I might not have talked to all my family members on Thanksgiving , but we texted and text each other frequently.
I am just not getting this at all IMO

You're not missing anything we're not all missing! All those questions, which seem like they should be straightforward, and helpful to the cause of tracking her down, remain unanswered.

Furthermore, I feel like there is a lot of information which isn't just vague, it's potentially unhelpful. In other words, potentially 0bfuscating. Oh. Spellchecker thinks that's not a word. I think it is. And I think it applies.

I think a thorough search of FB does reveal who the Admin is. I don't know if we're allowed to say on here.

Go to the official facebook page for kelsey and read the first comment by JM.

The post about a full body shot of kelsey.

Furthermore, I feel like there is a lot of information which isn't just vague, it's potentially unhelpful. In other words, potentially 0bfuscating. Oh. Spellchecker thinks that's not a word. I think it is. And I think it applies.

I think a thorough search of FB does reveal who the Admin is. I don't know if we're allowed to say on here.
Crystal clear too me! Thanks, I thought I was totally missing everything!

I’ve seen her sibling(s) reply to some questions/comments and saw the admin post they are a friend of her fathers? It didn’t appear to be a close relative managing the page IMO. Is it worth looking to see who it is?

*Edited to fix spell check error.

I’ve seen her sibling(s) reply to some questions/comments and saw the admin post they are a friend of her fathers? It didn’t appear to be a close relative managing the page IMO. Is it worth looking to see who it is?

I will search again and see what I can find. In the early searches I did I had thought it was a cousin, JdG. I saw reference to the good work a specific person was doing, or similar. But I will go back and check.

I will search again and see what I can find. In the early searches I did I had thought it was a cousin, JdG. I saw reference to the good work a specific person was doing, or similar. But I will go back and check.

I can look! I just wasn’t sure if it were someone “suspect” running the page. Haha Thank you!

Why wouldn’t the fiancé have notified LE of her missing first? If they share a daughter together wouldn’t you think he’d be the first to be concerned about her being gone? Why no news about him or his concerns? Hmm weird...

Go to the official facebook page for kelsey and read the first comment by JM.

The post about a full body shot of kelsey.

While anything is possible, I do hope this thread doesn't fall down the 'human trafficking' hole. Those sorts of 'rumors' were all over FB about nearly every grocery store in the nation. Human trafficking doesn't work like that! They're not plucking pretty girls from Safeway, that's just not how that works.

That's not to say a stranger abduction isn't possible, we've seen those, of course. Just a good reminder that when you hear hoofbeats think HORSES not ZEBRAS.

While anything is possible, I do hope this thread doesn't fall down the 'human trafficking' hole. Those sorts of 'rumors' were all over FB about nearly every grocery store in the nation. Human trafficking doesn't work like that! They're not plucking pretty girls from Safeway, that's just not how that works.

That's not to say a stranger abduction isn't possible, we've seen those, of course. Just a good reminder that when you hear hoofbeats think HORSES not ZEBRAS.
Haaaa. Thanks for saying this.

It drives me nuts that every single case involving a missing woman, invariably devolves into a discussion involving human trafficking.

It happens, but not in this way.

It only serves to lead us away from legitimate scenarios.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member