GUILTY MO - St. Louis County - Man enters store, commits sexual assault & murder, 19 November 2018 *Arrest*

They've already taken buccal swabs.
Right. LE has TB's DNA....just need DNA from other cases where he is potentially the perp.

Who knows, they might not even have DNA from this particular case as evidence....we don't know if he left any or not. I'm very curious because if he didn't leave DNA in this case, he has an M.O. that might make it hard to connect him to any other similar crimes. Just don't know.

jmo

Right. LE has TB's DNA....just need DNA from other cases where he is potentially the perp.

Who knows, they might not even have DNA from this particular case as evidence....we don't know if he left any or not. I'm very curious because if he didn't leave DNA in this case, he has an M.O. that might make it hard to connect him to any other similar crimes. Just don't know.

jmo
He would have left some DNA even if it was just a pubic hair. Sorry to be graphic.

why the gag order? anyone? theres almost no media on this thing.

it doesn't seem like a case that's too hard to prove...MOO

Folks, "So Ordered" is just how Judges sign orders in Missouri. I've attached the Order so you can see it in context. The order related only to TB's appearance last week, allowing him to wear civilian clothes, though remaining shackled, and permitting still photography, but not video.

Attachments

• TB Media Order.pdf
    137.9 KB · Views: 16
There is a depth of cold in TB's eyes that I find just chilling. His mugshot is the worst, and I know he was probably angry at that moment, but he has a cold beyond rage light in his eyes. It's still there in the court appearance photos, but not as intense. I can even see it in his eyes in the too upclose distorted selfie where he is smiling, the cold eyes don't match the smiling face. JMO He looks really scary.

There is a depth of cold in TB's eyes that I find just chilling. His mugshot is the worst, and I know he was probably angry at that moment, but he has a cold beyond rage light in his eyes. It's still there in the court appearance photos, but not as intense. I can even see it in his eyes in the too upclose distorted selfie where he is smiling, the cold eyes don't match the smiling face. JMO He looks really scary.

I feel the same it is really unnerving.

Seems, he has nearly disappeared from the Internet as a whole .... :confused:
According to Missouri Courts Case.net, there is a Motion Hearing scheduled for 10 am CST today (so in 40 minutes or so).

“Event Text” reads “MOTION FOR PROTECTIVE ORDER,” which, it appears, was filed on behalf of TB on November 30th.

There is no press coverage that I can see so far.

0EA7EA02-B196-4364-88DE-172CCFD3C1E3.jpeg E9DBFF83-0E96-4D54-AA47-B65BEF72C579.jpeg

https://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/cases/searchCases.do

According to Missouri Courts Case.net, there is a Motion Hearing scheduled for 10 am CST today (so in 40 minutes or so).

“Event Text” reads “MOTION FOR PROTECTIVE ORDER,” which, it appears, was filed on behalf of TB on November 30th.

View attachment 159442 View attachment 159445

A Protective Order in case, he would be released? Or what for? :confused:

View attachment 159442 View attachment 159445

I’ve looked into it and it is very likely he is trying to prevent prosecutors from obtaining discovery about him and he wants a protective order to prevent them from obtaining it.

It’s not to do with domestic violence.

I’ve looked into it and it is very likely he is trying to prevent prosecutors from obtaining discovery about him and he wants a protective order to prevent them from obtaining it.

It’s not to do with domestic violence.
That's a rather big request, isn't it? Any word on what happened in court today?

Motion is attached. It's about limiting information about the case being disclosed to the public via the press/police/lay witness to avoid allegedly impinging his right to a fair trial.

If anyone wants me to post other docs from this case, just let me know, so we can avoid speculation.

ETA: Here's a media summary of the proceedings (auto play video): ‘No comment’ Focus of Catholic Supply murder court hearing on media coverage

Attachments

• Motion for Protective Order.pdf
    12.4 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Motion is attached. It's about limiting information about the case being disclosed to the public via the press/police/lay witness to avoid allegedly impinging his right to a fair trial.

If anyone wants me to post other docs from this case, just let me know, so we can avoid speculation.
So is it correct to call this by the commonly known term "gag order"? Gag.

ETA: Here's a media summary of the proceedings (auto play video): ‘No comment’ Focus of Catholic Supply murder court hearing on media coverage

Thanks for posting this. Sorry I was wrong there is conflicting information about what this type of order as it appears it can be used for different things.

I’m sure he will get a fair trial and will be convicted.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back