CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am curious as to what was packed for the baby, how much did she have? Was it for a few days of was it for longer? Kelsey would have made sure that the baby had all she needed. I suspect that it was less than more, jmo

I don’t have children, but if I did, and if I was afraid of someone, or “going into hiding” because I felt threatened... I would sure as heck keep my baby with me where I could see her with my own eyes and know she was safe. No way on earth would I leave her with someone else.

Also, if I had a child with a “fiancé” that I planned to marry, I would be living with that person. If nothing else, to save money because children are expensive.

My opinion only, but this looks like a serious relationship that was over, and now the female is missing. <modsnip - not victim friendly>

Last edited by a moderator:
I am curious as to what was packed for the baby, how much did she have? Was it for a few days of was it for longer? Kelsey would have made sure that the baby had all she needed. I suspect that it was less than more, jmo
That presumes that Kelsey had primary custody rather than the other way around. Nothing has been said about what the custody situation is. The father may be the one that has to make sure that enough things were packed for the baby to spend time with her mother. We just don't know.

She is a very beautiful woman. Is it possible she had an ex-boyfriend in Idaho that might have still been infatuated with her. If she and her ex were having problems, perhaps she called the ex for support and he abducted her?

"Kelsey Berreth texted her employer, Doss Aviation in Pueblo, on Nov. 25 to say she would not be at work the following week. She also texted her fiancé, Patrick, that day."

Colorado's Kelsey Berreth has been missing since Thanksgiving

So what did she say when she texted her fiance on the 25th? Keep the baby, I'll be back in a week?

I hate to think the baby was present when something happened. :(
Sadly, as has happened in many other cases, it's impossible to know if she was the person who sent those texts. All we can say for sure is that the texts were sent from her phone - a phone that pinged one time 700 miles away, quite possibly when the texts were sent.

I hope she's found soon. I really feel for her family.

Correct. I just re-listed to the press conference and the chief said Kelsey's mom contacted the fiance on Nov 25. She filed a missing person on Dec 2. Police conducted a "community caretaker" search on Dec 2, and she was not found inside her residence.

Thanks for posting this document - it's the first I've seen that the fiance picked up the baby later in the afternoon (after Safeway) on Thanksgiving.

jmo
So she has rolls left out and he "picked up" the baby. He doesn't report her missing or request a welfare check, he doesn't show up for the pressure....
Doesn't look good.

I am confused by articles like this. In the presser the police chief gave a timeline. He said that the check at Kelsey's home was after her mother reported her missing which was December 2nd at 12:37pm. Why does this check keep getting reported as occurring on November 25th?
I think that was old reporting, I didn’t hear that from the police chief today

So she has rolls left out and he "picked up" the baby. He doesn't report her missing or request a welfare check, he doesn't show up for the pressure....
Doesn't look good.
No it doesn’t.

LE apparently doesn’t feel too good about him either, judging by the way they answered some of the questions at today’s press conference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam