GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #66

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still have plenty of questions honestly even though it's a closed case. Why was NKs phone pinging in Fredrick the morning of the murders? Why was she on the phone with CW the same time he was speaking with an officer on his work phone at 2 am?

It's a dead horse at this point and we'll never know anymore, but im still curious why in the world she went out of her way to delete every single message before talking to LE and why she repeatedly lied to LE. Why wouldn't she let them confirm her "alibi" with Jim? The picture of the wildflowers? Bizarre. Lots of little weird things that make you say hmmmm.

Also still a little curious what his masterplan would have been had NUA not shown up right away. He absolutely underestimated how truly loved she was by EVERYONE that knew her.

Yes, and key is THEY are attracted to you. They look for tenderhearted, empathetic people that will try to make them happy and fix their inadequacies. Love is based on what you DO for them. They say things like, "I love you more than I have ever loved anyone, because nobody has ever done as much for me as you have." Look how CW said SW was the first person he felt he could ever be himself with. Notice in one of SW's texts how she said that she stood up to his family taking up for him. They find mates that will be their champions. When the find someone else who they think will better serve their needs, they will cast that person away like yesterday's garbage. Their parting words might be something like, "I don't NEED your ash."

They are in love with the "ideal" love. They fall quickly in love with someone they think is perfect and then as they see the person is not perfect, they start to despise that person. CW and NK were a perfect example of that. Look how crazy he fell for her so fast. They will try to rush you into marriage quickly so they do not have to continue to be this fake person that pretends to be kind and romantic.

Narcissism is a personality disorder...not a mental illness. Personality disorders cannot be cured, and narcissists especially are resistant to change because they think they are perfect. No amount of love will fix them. Their victims usually will try harder and harder to please them, which just makes the narcissist lose respect for the victim and hold them in contempt. Look at how CW treated SW in the final stages.

It is risky breaking off with a narcissist. They can become very dangerous. They make you feel responsible for them and what might happen to them or others if you leave. You may feel like you are in the eye of a hurricane trying to steer in away from self destruction and the destruction of others. You know that you are in a dangerous place, but that place seems safer than trying to go through the storms to get out of the hurricane. If you leave, get the help of others before you leave. Treat it was leaving an abusive relationship because it will be traumatic. Staying will just be increasingly traumatic and dangerous.

A book that I found very helpful was "Malignant Self Love, Narcissm Revisited" by Sam Vaknin.[/QUOTE
All so very true. The narcissist needs and feeds off of the supplier and when he or she is no longer being fed, they despise and reject them and search for a new source.
I knew a married couple and he was a narcissist. After 16 years of marriage and three kids, she had enough and divorced him. He ended up in a mental facility quite a few times because he simply could not deal with her rejecting him. When I’d see him, he looked and acted like a zombie on medication. It was very shocking and painful to see, but it just showed how completely devastated he felt that she left him. To this day, he’s never been the same. I know it’s considered a disorder, but to me it seems more like an mental illness.

CW was distant and irritatable with the children in the weeks before the murders.
NK didn't like that he had kids.
The kids interrupted his time with NK.
He speaks negatively about them to police.
He used distancing language.

He acted totally normal the day of the murders and the days after. Coworkers noticed nothing amiss. This does NOT reflect the behavior of someone who was essentially forced to kill his children (or witnessed someone else do it, just saying). This reflects the behavior of someone who already was emotionally disconnected from them.
Not to mention, a bereaved parent is not going to dump their kids into oil drums and then laugh on tv, sign up for fantasy football, and text his mistress incessantly.

They just don't. IMO

I still have plenty of questions honestly even though it's a closed case. Why was NKs phone pinging in Fredrick the morning of the murders? Why was she on the phone with CW the same time he was speaking with an officer on his work phone at 2 am?

It's a dead horse at this point and we'll never know anymore, but im still curious why in the world she went out of her way to delete every single message before talking to LE and why she repeatedly lied to LE. Why wouldn't she let them confirm her "alibi" with Jim? The picture of the wildflowers? Bizarre. Lots of little weird things that make you say hmmmm.
Every case is that way in some regard, this one more than most.

There are so many elements in play here, and a trove of digital evidence.

It’s frustrating, and we will likely never have the answers.

I haven’t seen a single thing that makes me think that CW committed this crime with any outside help.

Inconsistencies and unanswered questions aside.

Yes, and key is THEY are attracted to you. They look for tenderhearted, empathetic people that will try to make them happy and fix their inadequacies. Love is based on what you DO for them. They say things like, "I love you more than I have ever loved anyone, because nobody has ever done as much for me as you have." Look how CW said SW was the first person he felt he could ever be himself with. Notice in one of SW's texts how she said that she stood up to his family taking up for him. They find mates that will be their champions. When the find someone else who they think will better serve their needs, they will cast that person away like yesterday's garbage. Their parting words might be something like, "I don't NEED your ash."

They are in love with the "ideal" love. They fall quickly in love with someone they think is perfect and then as they see the person is not perfect, they start to despise that person. CW and NK were a perfect example of that. Look how crazy he fell for her so fast. They will try to rush you into marriage quickly so they do not have to continue to be this fake person that pretends to be kind and romantic.

Narcissism is a personality disorder...not a mental illness. Personality disorders cannot be cured, and narcissists especially are resistant to change because they think they are perfect. No amount of love will fix them. Their victims usually will try harder and harder to please them, which just makes the narcissist lose respect for the victim and hold them in contempt. Look at how CW treated SW in the final stages.

It is risky breaking off with a narcissist. They can become very dangerous. They make you feel responsible for them and what might happen to them or others if you leave. You may feel like you are in the eye of a hurricane trying to steer in away from self destruction and the destruction of others. You know that you are in a dangerous place, but that place seems safer than trying to go through the storms to get out of the hurricane. If you leave, get the help of others before you leave. Treat it was leaving an abusive relationship because it will be traumatic. Staying will just be increasingly traumatic and dangerous.

A book that I found very helpful was "Malignant Self Love, Narcissm Revisited" by Sam Vaknin.

This! Sounds true to what I lived through with a narc... soon after I moved out of our house he came to my new place but I wouldn't let him in (I was really afraid of him at that point) so he began repeatedly calling over and over on my cell phone. I finally answered, and he frantically said, "Please let me in!! I need to talk to you, and I need you to see my face!" (And no, I absolutely didn't let him in...) Anyhoo, the point of this story is that his line jumped out at me ("I need you to see my face")... I'd left him because I'd discovered the huge lies he'd been living.... I realized he needed to have his number one manipulative tool: his face (for me to see), and probably his eyes (to see me, to gauge if his lies were actually working on me) to be able to talk me into/out of something... very scary indeed... :/

Lost control of what?
He was not in love with NK. He saw something that fitted what he thought he was entitled to.
He didn't lose control. You are absolutely right. And love? You nailed that.

I'm 46 btw... in case that's old lol! Apparently I listen to old music lol!

How my day went today... I chose to #ShineLikeShanan

Night lovely sleuthers. Sorry there still needs to be a defensive stance. He is a confessed family annihilator.

And nothing anyone could ever do deserves what this woman, babies, and unborn child endured. No one deserves what that monster did. jmo

But in this moment you're ok. And if you're not, reach out. Grateful Shanann still has her team. Even if she never got to meet them. jmo

Sweet dreams.
#ShineLikeShanann

Oh, wow. I have not been able to access the second document dump yet, but saw a source on YouTube that showed texts between SW and a friend. (Not sure that I can share link). Reading these texts brings me back to my initial thoughts when I saw CW porch interviews on the local news.
I felt at the time that it was the case of a woman saying she is leaving and fighting for full custody. And the husband deciding that there is no way his wife is leaving him...so he decides to permanently not allow her to leave.
I always felt CW's story of him wanting to end the marriage was bogus.
His marriage worked for him. He could have the facade of being a good husband and dad while he could get his "strange" from somewhere else.
In my opinion, CW realized that he was about to get called out by SW and he had to silence her.
NK was just a side dish..nothing more.
But the final blow to CW's ego was having SW saying she was leaving.
No way was he going to allow that to happen.
Except SW was trying to save her marriage. It was obvious from the texts she didn't want to lose him.

Alrighty then. Time to lock up shop and head to bed.

Seems to me there is a bit of grouchy posting happening.

Let's start out fresh tomorrow.

Be forewarned, I don't know when I will open a new thread tomorrow so please be patient.

In the meantime check out all our other cases that could use your help.

Thanks,
Tricia

Hey Everyone,

We decided everyone needed a break from this discussion.

The case is over. There is nothing new to discuss.

It appears to be a lot of right fighting going on. Everyone wants to be RIGHT and that never accomplishes anything.

Not sure when or if we will open this discussion again so sit back relax and check out all the other compelling cases that could use your help on Websleuths.

Thanks,
Tricia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members