Found Deceased NEW ZEALAND - Grace Millane, 22, British backpacker, Auckland, 1 Dec 2018 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully this is not too upsetting but when we talk about fitting a body into a suitcase or similar thing we mustn't forget that rigor mortis starts fairly soon after death, about 3-4 hours, then moves slowly through the body from the head and neck downwards. After about 10 hours after death the whole body is stiff and remains so for 24 to 48 hours. So unless he moved her into a suitcase/bag within 3 hours of her death it would not have been possible. He either must have had a large enough suitcase/bag on hand or carried her in another fashion to the car, rolled up in something for example. If he had to buy a suitcase the next day it would have been too late.

It gives me the shivers to think about this :confused:

The dark history of New Zealand forest where murdered British backpacker Grace Millane was dumped | Daily Mail Online

upload_2018-12-11_19-36-48.jpeg

[...]

The forest where a murdered British backpacker's corpse was found has a dark history.

The body of 22-year-old Grace Millane was found by police in the Waitakere Ranges Regional Park, south-west of Auckland, on Sunday afternoon.

Her body was found shrouded in bushes and shrubs about ten metres from the road.

But in an eerie coincidence, it's the same stretch of road where an unsolved murder took place more than 40 years ago.

upload_2018-12-11_19-36-9.jpeg
Auckland teenager Tracey Ann Patient died in 1976.

Ms Patient, a 13-year-old at the time of her death, was found strangled with her own stockings.

She was last seen on the evening of January 29, when she said goodbye to her sister Debbie on her way to a friend's house.

She never made it.

Apart from there was no CCTV or her leaving the hotel hence only of her arriving there because that’s what’s the cop stated before he was arrested.

I am all for giving the benefit of the doubt but there was zero sign of her leaving that hotel and that’s what the police said when they released cctv footage over the weeeknd. Images of arriving and none to show she left.

I don't recall the police saying that at all. They know she was with him at several locations during the evening but only released the one CCTV image of her and that was at around 7.30pm. They have never said they have no other CCTV images of her/them that night. They have more. They just haven't released them.

Everything points to her being killed in the apartment and I can't believe that a 4-star hotel/apartment complex doesn't have CCTV on each floor or in the lifts at least. If she was killed in the room there'd be some CCTV evidence of him removing her.

Hopefully this is not too upsetting but when we talk about fitting a body into a suitcase or similar thing we mustn't forget that rigor mortis starts fairly soon after death, about 3-4 hours, then moves slowly through the body from the head and neck downwards. After about 10 hours after death the whole body is stiff and remains so for 24 to 48 hours. So unless he moved her into a suitcase/bag within 3 hours of her death it would not have been possible. He either must have had a large enough suitcase/bag on hand or carried her in another fashion to the car, rolled up in something for example. If he had to buy a suitcase the next day it would have been too late.

It gives me the shivers to think about this :confused:
If a person is LE, medical or a mortician, they would handle the body respectfully. Rigor mortis can be broken with enough force. The body is after all only biological tissue, and the rigor mortis is in the muscles. A panicked killer would just break whatever to, as another poster stated, "cram" the body into a concealing container.

https://www.quora.com/What-does-rig...ade-1-4-and-easily-broken-What-does-that-mean

Wow, just checked that out. He had liked sooo many women's photos. It is really sad and creepy seeing Grace's photo there. The photos seem to vary from 2013/15/16/17/18 etc but in random order - like he went and liked people photos from 2015 recently.

It seems very random. I looked at my own one and it didn't have what i had liked recently but stuff from years ago.
You can look at what comments the person has left on posts too. But again that seems random.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VT_Squire