CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Missing Woodland Park mother requested time off work

According to this news outlet the law office PF visited is Cucharras Law Office in Colorado Springs. The three lawyers in that office practice criminal and personal injury. PF refused to answer any questions the reporter asked him as he left the office. Since they don't practice family law in that office I think it's fair to assume PF's visit wasn't for custody.
jmo
SO is always the #1 suspect in a missing person case, all the more so if they are also the last person to admit seeing that person in good health. It might not be such a bad idea for him to lawyer up, innocent or guilty. LE will be looking very carefully at him and innocent things can be made to look sinister in hindsight. MOO is- if you took the cell phone and made an 800 mile trip to create a fake trail by sending some texts, there will be evidence of that trip that you can't plan ahead to avoid. Cameras, gas stations, witnesses, missed events, lack of internet activity, food stops... ad infinitum. That is at least a 26 hr round trip with no stops... Traveling with a baby (assumption) isn't easy. You can't drive 26 hrs straight. If that is what happened then it is only a matter of time before that tiny thread of evidence shows up. I think we will know in a little while whether to include or exclude the SO. I mean he has acted weird from the start but he might just be weird and also innocent.

But she had 2 cars and they were both in her driveway. How'd she get to the hiking trail? And why go all the way to Idaho to hike, when you live in gorgeous, scenic Colorado?
Maybe Uber,or some other service like that?
I wonder who she baked the rolls for. Was she planning on bringing them for Thanksgiving dinner.
Did someone unexpected show up to see her.
Is there any servelience video of her place?
Tia.

Why would rolls be left in a vehicle... if you were going to do something else?

Friendly reminder to myself and all of us: We need to remember that this is a missing person case and that there has been no evidence released by law enforcement or the family to indicate that a crime has occurred.

Edited Typo. Grrr...

Last edited:
SO is always the #1 suspect in a missing person case, all the more so if they are also the last person to admit seeing that person in good health. It might not be such a bad idea for him to lawyer up, innocent or guilty. LE will be looking very carefully at him and innocent things can be made to look sinister in hindsight. MOO is- if you took the cell phone and made an 800 mile trip to create a fake trail by sending some texts, there will be evidence of that trip that you can't plan ahead to avoid. Cameras, gas stations, witnesses, missed events, lack of internet activity, food stops... ad infinitum. That is at least a 26 hr round trip with no stops... Traveling with a baby (assumption) isn't easy. You can't drive 26 hrs straight. If that is what happened then it is only a matter of time before that tiny thread of evidence shows up. I think we will know in a little while whether to include or exclude the SO. I mean he has acted weird from the start but he might just be weird and also innocent.

I don't put too much weight into someone hiring a lawyer. IMO you should always lawyer up - even if you are innocent. I try to look at everything with an open mind, but when things don't add up it's hard to look the other way.
jmo

This is my first time posting, but have been following along for awhile. There are some interesting comments on the video of PF on KRDO’s Facebook page regarding the type of person he is and other speculation as well.

Just in case anyone is confused by this post now, the stuff I was referring to has since been deleted. Interesting.

Same question tho?
She either baked the rolls before going to Safeway or after her return. The video shown I believe has a 12:27pm timestamp. And we know the baby is now with PF so sometime that afternoon they met for the handoff and either she returned home or she did not. IMO

Well then. You don't make the rolls, then go to the store I don't think. You return from store (did she buy roll making material?) bake the rolls , then plan to take them to someone? Who would that be? Plan interrupted? So weird.

You're assuming that when they say her phone pinged near Gooding that it means her phone pinged in Gooding. I don't think we know the exact location of the cell phone tower, and from there y0u'd have to draw a circle around it to determine the area within which the phone could be located. They might mean near the Gooding exit. (shrug)

There is so much that we aren't being told, such as whether the phone pinged between Woodland Park and Gooding, the contents of the text messages, her electronic history: phone calls, text messages, browsing history, social media, google search history, and on and on. I'm sure that LE has much more information than we will every know.
Don't worry. Once they arrest the baby daddy. We will know all of the details during the trial discovery process.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken