Court-TV to return to television after decade off air

BetteDavisEyes

Fasten your seatbelts...
Reaction score
Court TV to return to television in 2019 after a decade off the air

CINCINNATI – One of the most iconic brands in television history will return when Katz Networks, part of The E.W. Scripps Company, relaunches Court TV – a new network devoted to live, gavel-to-gavel coverage, in-depth legal reporting and expert analysis of the nation’s most important and compelling trials.

For more than 20 years, Court TV brought high-profile courtroom dramas, including the trials of O.J. Simpson, the Menendez brothers and Casey Anthony, into American living rooms. Continuing that legacy, the new Court TV network will launch in May 2019 and run 24 hours a day, seven days a week. It will be available for cable, satellite, over-the-air and over-the-top carriage...

"...In its new incarnation, Court TV will be an ad-supported network available through cable and satellite bundles as well as over-the-air and streaming over-the-top. The network has secured over-the-air distribution on major local TV station groups including Tribune, Scripps and Univision. Those deals will make Court available in more than 50% of U.S. TV households at launch, with cable reach to 25% of homes...."

Court TV Will Get 2019 Reboot Via E.W. Scripps’ Katz Networks

Great news- I'm going to see if my cable co will carry the station.

My first foray into participation on an internet forum was the Court TV website. I followed several high-profile cases on CTV and discovered Websleuths when Court TV website closed. I suspect former CTV participants came here, as well.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Witchee
Back