OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#38

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, good theory. Even if HHG, DR, GR and CR2 couldn't threaten the lives of the W's, if they lived as eyewitnesses, they could still cause problems. And who would have blamed them if they had lived and pursued justice on behalf of their murdered family members?

JMO, the W's are incredibly stupid, selfish people. Their plan to murder all these innocent people has no rational justification, none at all. None of those 8 dead family members posed a threat to the W family. They could have just walked away with a joint custody agreement for S and gone on with their lives, leaving HMR and the rest of the family alone to live theirs. That could have been the end to all the disagreement between the families, but no, they wanted nothing of that. Stupid, greedy, evil people committed this crime, not criminal geniuses.
Betty,

In your opinion only, how do you believe Alaska plays into all of the murders? Could that have been a motivating factors? If the Wagner’s wanted to move to Alaska, there was no way in heck they were ever gonna go without the two minor children? So once GW gained custody of his son, is it possible the W’s thought that they could bully Hanna into signing off her rights and when she didn’t, they murdered all of them in order to get Sophia and move to Alaska in the upcoming year? Probably not. But I do wonder if that’s a factor anywhere. JMO

Guessing, of course, what year do you all expect the first trial? Maybe 2020?

I was also thinking, if found guilty and sentenced to death, it could be upward of 20 years before execution.

I’m not opposed to life sentences. They’re all relatively “young”. May they enjoy many long years, never to see each other again!

This has to be the most heinous crime ever discussed on any forum.

Betty,

In your opinion only, how do you believe Alaska plays into all of the murders? Could that have been a motivating factors? If the Wagner’s wanted to move to Alaska, there was no way in heck they were ever gonna go without the two minor children? So once GW gained custody of his son, is it possible the W’s thought that they could bully Hanna into signing off her rights and when she didn’t, they murdered all of them in order to get Sophia and move to Alaska in the upcoming year? Probably not. But I do wonder if that’s a factor anywhere. JMO

Mittens—are you among the belief, as reported, they truly did plan to move north, to Alaska?

Evidently, they never watched “Alaska State Troopers”, lol.

Mittens—are you among the belief, as reported, they truly did plan to move north, to Alaska?

Yes, I believe that they did plan and intend to move to Alaska. Maybe though it was a far away dream for them at some point and it became a “necessity” after the murders. But looking at Aw’s social media postings after the murders, they went from loving their farm and building a new barn to selling off their possessions, inluding cars in September 2016, and listing the Peterson road home for sale in August 2016. The new barn was completed in June 2016.JMO, but something ruined their peace between June and August.

FWIW, there is a city in Ohio named Defiance. The Ohio high school I attended played Defiance High School in football, both school had the same team name, “Bulldogs” so I remember it well.

School jackets had the name, “DEFIANCE” emblazoned on the back. Anyone traveling through the area and not familiar with the school name might wonder what so many young people were defiant about.

There is also a Defiance County in Ohio.

Ohio History was a required course in high school, and we studied Fort Defiance as it was an important piece in the settlement of Ohio. Battle of Fallen Timbers, etc.

As a result there were many businesses, some parks, etc. that contained “Defiance” in the name. Defiance Diner, Defiance Foundry, Defiance Boys and Girls Club, Defiance Church of Christ, etc.

Not saying anything in this case that is the meaning behind Defiance Farm, but it is not uncommon to see Defiance in Ohio.

There's also a Fort Defiance in WV, but AFAIK it's a fictional fort :p
On an OT note, I play too much video games and the one I currently play takes place exclusively in post-apocalyptic West Virginia.

Guessing, of course, what year do you all expect the first trial? Maybe 2020?

I was also thinking, if found guilty and sentenced to death, it could be upward of 20 years before execution.

I’m not opposed to life sentences. They’re all relatively “young”. May they enjoy many long years, never to see each other again!

This has to be the most heinous crime ever discussed on any forum.

2020 sounds about right for the start of the trials.

IMO

The part about going to LM's was in a video interview. When they interviewed him a day or so after and he talked about DR giving the shirt off her back. I have a transcript but my link to the full interview vid is broken. This part of the transcript, below, is even in the Media & Timeline (1st page, Post 3). He says;

Leonard: Well, my daughter feeds them animals out there every morning, Bobbi Jo the one that made the 911 call. She got the key to the place. She went in found my grandson and his girlfriend dead. Went down found my son in law and his cousin dead. Then she come out and got me and I went out there and my boy went to my daughter's house and they found them. My daughter, her daughter and her son.

I wonder what he meant by "they found them". Was someone with JM and left before he flagged down the Sheriff Deputy? Was it maybe his wife since she was the one that commented about him hearing the baby and backing out of the house?

Nor did they understand my friends in Kenai watch mass murderers. We don’t like em any better than Pike County does. I can guarantee you law enforcement was watching and evidence of the pictures at the Nikiski Post Office and them coming out of Walmart the residents were watching as well. We knew they were coming before they crossed the border.

They were welcomed in Kenai by a very few people, and it was not comfortable for them.

And most importantly everyone believed this was not their first rodeo. Years ago a man named Charles Meach killed 4 teens. His legacy was not to see history repeat itself.

We didn’t want them to start up another crime spree in our community.

IMO
I’d like to see them commence in ‘19, but I doubt legal teams can be ready.

If the “informant” to the pow-wow at FWs turns out to be RW, imagine the family rift.
Until I learn otherwise, I feel it can be no other. Their discussion/s, IMO, are atypical to what one might discuss in front of casual acquaintances.

Nor did they understand my friends in Kenai watch mass murderers. We don’t like em any better than Pike County does. I can guarantee you law enforcement was watching and evidence of the pictures at the Nikiski Post Office and them coming out of Walmart the residents were watching as well. We knew they were coming before they crossed the border.

They were welcomed in Kenai by a very few people, and it was not comfortable for them.

And most importantly everyone believed this was not their first rodeo. Years ago a man named Charles Meach killed 4 teens. His legacy was not to see history repeat itself.

We didn’t want them to start up another crime spree in our community.

IMO, the propensity for them to kill in Alaska, was huge, if anyone pushed the wrong buttons.

It’s been reported their Alaska house was “ready” for them, upon arrival. I take that as “under surveillance”.

They are terrifying, evil beings. No one would want them as neighbors.

Think of the fear the “informant” lived under, until arrests took place.

I wonder what he meant by "they found them". Was someone with JM and left before he flagged down the Sheriff Deputy? Was it maybe his wife since she was the one that commented about him hearing the baby and backing out of the house?

Actually, there was a couple with Bjm who were the other her when she discovered the first bodies.

There are also some indications that the time between bodies discovered and that 911 call had not been pinned down. Although I expect by now the time line for everyone is pretty solid. We just don’t know it yet.

IMO, the propensity for them to kill in Alaska, was huge, if anyone pushed the wrong buttons.

It’s been reported their Alaska house was “ready” for them, upon arrival. I take that as “under surveillance”.

Alaska, land wise is 2-3 times the size of Texas. Population wise it’s 750,000 plus or minus.

Word gets around very fast.

And it did here. In fact police had to ask the public to stop calling.

And yes I also LOvED THE ALASKA STATE TROOPERS. it might still be on if some government bureaucrat had sucked his opin up and kept his stupid mouth shut.

The Troopers are great, and policing Alaska is very hard.

Best decision we ever made to move and raise our family there. At the time parents knew exactly where their kids were and 90% of the time we knew what trouble they MIGHT BE PLANNING. If this were a different forum and my kids who now have kids of their own wouldn’t be mortified, I could write stories for a month.

Andthey might be according to my memory but they would also be true.

I believe the informant still remains scared. And I’m up in the air about RW being the one. I don’t see her living on that farm now that FW is home.
I don’t think anything stops FW and certainly nothing like bond restrictions. She’d just find someone else to do her dirty work while she sweeps the debris at the base of the cross she lives so close to.

As always if I post here it’s my opinion.

Actually, there was a couple with Bjm who were the other her when she discovered the first bodies.

There are also some indications that the time between bodies discovered and that 911 call had not been pinned down. Although I expect by now the time line for everyone is pretty solid. We just don’t know it yet.

I didn't question if BJM had anyone with her. That was document day one. I asked if JM had someone with him.

IMO

It is possible that with 6 proceedings there will be some tactical exposure if the evidence during motion hearings. Especially if the grannies are tried first. Those should be pretty simple as compared to the death penalty cases. And in fact it just might make one of the Waggie 4 think long and hard about cutting a. Deal.

Everything now is prosecutorial strategy.

Everything. But I do believe more people had been warned to stay away that night. And I do believe that as many times as I’ve seen JOHN DOE named in charges, in serious cases it is often a place holder for a CI that might back out or someone LE might charge. And I know what DEWine said. But I believe it is a strong possibility.

It is possible that with 6 proceedings there will be some tactical exposure if the evidence during motion hearings. Especially if the grannies are tried first. Those should be pretty simple as compared to the death penalty cases. And in fact it just might make one of the Waggie 4 think long and hard about cutting a. Deal.

Everything now is prosecutorial strategy.

Everything. But I do believe more people had been warned to stay away that night. And I do believe that as many times as I’ve seen JOHN DOE named in charges, in serious cases it is often a place holder for a CI that might back out or someone LE might charge. And I know what DEWine said. But I believe it is a strong possibility.

IMO, I think at least one of the W's will take a plea deal.

And of the 6, I am firmly and unabashedly convinced( mired in concrete so to say) that the most dangerous are

ANGELA WAGNER- simply because it took discipline and strategic planning to pull this off. And every soldier I know that served learned some incredible knowledge in the service;

FREDERICKA CAROL WAGNER- because she has lived her life getting her way. She uses every imaginable method to do so. And I think her lawyer is regretting his reference to her living a life close to the cross. There are many kinds and colors of crosses. Some are dark and dripping in blood.

FW has lived her life all about herself. No one else with the exception of her family. And they appear to be a far second.

Don’t always write it but if I post here it’s my educated, female intuitive based opinion. That and 30+ years seeing the best and absolute worst in people and politics.

Last edited:
I believe the informant still remains scared. And I’m up in the air about RW being the one. I don’t see her living on that farm now that FW is home.
I don’t think anything stops FW and certainly nothing like bond restrictions. She’d just find someone else to do her dirty work while she sweeps the debris at the base of the cross she lives so close to.

As always if I post here it’s my opinion.

Do you think RW has vacated the farm or do you mean if she’s the informant, she wouldn’t be living there, with her mom knowing......

Per the informant, it’s quite possible “Doe” didn’t reach out to LE. Perhaps LE made initial contact, thereby scaring him or her. And, it’s possible the person was terrified there’d be more killings & went to LE.

Again, I just don’t see any of the 4 discussing the murders of eight in front of a housekeeper or farm laborer.

My opinion differs from many regarding FW. I don’t for one moment believe she knew of the plan beforehand. It’s interesting she’s quoted as saying “Jake had nothing to do with this”, in a couple articles. I think she adores him & would try to help him gain custody only to prevent things from going to the nth degree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken