CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here’s an idea...
Why can’t both families get together and provide a caring united front with the purpose of finding Kelsey.
Just put the facts out there.

If she’s voluntarily missing due to recent events in her life, seeing reporters chasing after loved ones for comments might be a negative effect on her mental outlook. JMO

Yes, that seems to be what is going on. Hopefully there are people who know the truth of the situation though and have talking to LE about it. I'm not sure who was being deceived but making it seem like this was a happy couple in love is not helpful for finding Kelsey. JMO.
Thats exactly how I feel at this moment. As far as I know, they may have just had a baby together and never meant to be together but the ruse of them being engaged was put forth by the family in order to explain a baby being born. I'm truly hoping that she maybe had someone she really loved and is spending some time with them. Although as long as it has been, it is looking less likely. :(

In this latest interview with CB, she clearly says "God". She basically repeats exactly what she said in the news conference, starts around the 1:25 mark. P.S. I haven't been here in a while, and I've been more of a lurker than anything, so I hope I did the link right.
THANK YOU!!!!!! Great find! And welcome, welcome, welcome!!

@lonetraveler said:
LOL, did you watch the movie "Midnight in the Garden of
Good and Evil" where a man walked an imaginary dog on a leash every day?

Well I bet I loved the book and movie even more than you did !!
I have both the book and the movie, I've seen five times. But, did y'all know that it is based upon a real live court case. The main character was tried five times, four times a hung jury, the fifth was a not guilty but he died a few months later of a heart attack.

And then you indicate that it is MOO (your opinion). In my own opinion, I can't understand what she said after "She loves to//unclear//"
I'm sorry you can't understand it. I don't know what kind of device you're using but it's clear as a bell to me. Here are a couple of articles that include the quote:

“She is not the kind that runs off,” an emotional Cheryl Berreth said during the news conference. “This is completely out of character. She loves her God, her family, friends and her job. She is reliable, considerate and honest. Like I said – she doesn’t run off and someone knows where she is at.”
New information released on case of missing mother whose phone was last pinged in Idaho | East Idaho News

“She’s not the kind that runs off,” her mother said. “This is completely out of character. She loves her God, family and friends, her job. She’s reliable, considerate, honest.”
Search for missing 29-year-old from Woodland Park goes national

"She loves her God, she loves her family and friends and she loves her job," Cheryl said.
Missing Woodland Park woman's fiancé consents to searches, DNA sample

“She’s not the kind that runs off,” her mother said. “This is completely out of character. She loves her God, family and friends, her job. She’s reliable, considerate, honest.”
https://www.outtherecolorado.com/mo...n-missing-persons-case-of-29-year-old-mother/

I am not so sure LE tells the newspapers what to retract or print, etc...would have to have proof of that. Jmo
LE and the media have a good relationship. If an officer asks for personal information be deleted for privacy reasons, it would be honored. If something is retracted, the media has an ethical duty to clearly inform readers why it is retracted. JMO

I'm sorry you can't understand it. I don't know what kind of device you're using but it's clear as a bell to me. Here are a couple of articles that include the quote:

“She is not the kind that runs off,” an emotional Cheryl Berreth said during the news conference. “This is completely out of character. She loves her God, her family, friends and her job. She is reliable, considerate and honest. Like I said – she doesn’t run off and someone knows where she is at.”
New information released on case of missing mother whose phone was last pinged in Idaho | East Idaho News

Search for missing 29-year-old from Woodland Park goes national

"She loves her God, she loves her family and friends and she loves her job," Cheryl said.
Missing Woodland Park woman's fiancé consents to searches, DNA sample

https://www.outtherecolorado.com/mo...n-missing-persons-case-of-29-year-old-mother/

She super religious and has a Pinterest full f nothing but references to God. I wonder how there is a debate about this.

I'm so confused. I just hope Kelsey is okay and that there is much going on behind the scenes that we don't know about. Pieces seem to be so deliberately left out that it's hard to know what to think. I have no idea what has been honest, forthright information and what has been strategic or orchestrated for specific reasons we don't know about. The whole case is bizarre but will likely make sense looking back if more information comes out.
I've wondered if there has been any credit card or debit card usage since she's been missing? Any hotels call LE to let them know she was recently there?

I've wondered if there has been any credit card or debit card usage since she's been missing? Any hotels call LE to let them know she was recently there?
They’d be monitoring any credit card activity very carefully.

With her phone apparently off, it’s their only link to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288