Recovered/Located NC - Brittany Nicole Lowery, 28, Lumberton, Robeson County, 9 Oct 2018

rainynights

Reaction score
Lumberton Police Department

Missing Person Release 12-12-2018

The Lumberton Police Department is asking for help from the media and public. We are seeking information leading to the location of whereabouts of Ms. Brittany Nicole Lowery age 28, she is a native American who is 5’9” 130 lbs with black hair and brown eyes. She was last seen walking out of Southeastern Regional Medical Center located at 300 West 27th Street in Lumberton NC on October 9, 2018. She was last seen wearing a grey sweatshirt, grey sweatpants and Nike slides. She has multiple tattoos on her arms and chest area and is known to frequent the area around The Coliseum Inn in Fayetteville NC.

Anyone with information as to her location is asked to call Detective Deana Locklear at the Lumberton Police Department 910-671-3845.

48266969_1949264098443766_8678480973509165056_n.jpg

Police ask help finding missing woman | Robesonian

Lumberton police looking for woman missing since October

Her most recent mugshot lists her as African American not Native American.Brittany Nicole Lowery of North Carolina, arrests, mugshots, charges and convictions | Arrest Facts She's fairly light complected. Criminal history is extensive, assault with a deadly weapon, terror threats, disorderly conduct. (www.searchquarry.com) All behavior that can put you in harm's way in my opinion.
This might be totally a reach, but im originally from DC/Maryland/Virginia area.. Im Native America 20% and Black. Most of my family looks black, alot hispanic, few native. But when we lived there we identified as Native and alot of people in that area did. When we moved, that all went away. Don't know why, but in studying Hania's case, I came across multiple people in that area that described themselves as Native, but looked nothing like it, lived a totally different life style outside of the "Pride" of being called it. Not sure if that clears this up.. but just a little insight on my experience..

This might be totally a reach, but im originally from DC/Maryland/Virginia area.. Im Native America 20% and Black. Most of my family looks black, alot hispanic, few native. But when we lived there we identified as Native and alot of people in that area did. When we moved, that all went away. Don't know why, but in studying Hania's case, I came across multiple people in that area that described themselves as Native, but looked nothing like it, lived a totally different life style outside of the "Pride" of being called it. Not sure if that clears this up.. but just a little insight on my experience..

Robeson County had a large Native American population and many people are bi-racial or tri- racial.
My college roommate was Lumbee and African-American. Most people thought she was 100% African-American.

Reading about the Lumbee tribe is pretty interesting IMO. Possibly descendants of the Lost Colony and Native Americans.

JMO

Lumbee - Wikipedia

Robeson County had a large Native American population and many people are bi-racial or tri- racial.
My college roommate was Lumbee and African-American. Most people thought she was 100% African-American.

Reading about the Lumbee tribe is pretty interesting IMO. Possibly descendants of the Lost Colony and Native Americans.

JMO

Lumbee - Wikipedia
That’s a very interesting link, thank you for sharing!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brentr
Back