OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#38

Status
Not open for further replies.
upload_2018-12-13_14-0-49.png
These are the two people sitting with RW during the arraignment of the "grannies." The photographer in court is taking a picture of them, so I figured they were "related." Other than this shot, I don't know them. (Our only eyes in the court room are through the lens of the photographer/camera men....so if it is on the news feeds...I can't help but look.)

Last edited:
View attachment 159648
These are the two people sitting with RW. The photographer in court is taking a picture of them, so I figured they were "related." Other than this shot, I don't know them.

We haven’t stumbled across any pics of RW or RAW visiting the 4 at various county jails.

What does this say to you?

I spent considerable time attempting to find visitation logs. I had no luck. But for a crime of such magnitude with national coverage, if the 4 received even one visitor, would we not know?

Last edited:
This probably didn’t happen, but what if the documents were forged after the murders but dated before to keep Sw from what the W were afraid would happen like going into state custody like the other two babies. Jmo
MYLAND..."What if the documents were forged after the murders"...interesting question. It doesn't make any difference to me, because "placing SW with 4 murders isn't an ideal situation", either. What part of "forged documents" is acceptable in the murder investigation (and possible motives) of eight human beings?
(and if y'all could post a little slower, I just might be able to catch up)

Since SW was already in Custody of JW when HR was found, there never was a risk of her going elsewhere, was there? SW is his child, it’s not like he needed custodial documents to verify he should have custody. Or, am I wrong & he had to provide something to appease someone? Curious as to why & how the documents were ever revealed to LE. Idk if someone filed them with the courthouse or were they found during a search warrant ? (omg, I started to type SW for search warrant)
Sorry~so hard to remember every detail.

MYLAND..."What if the documents were forged after the murders"...interesting question. It doesn't make any difference to me, because "placing SW with 4 murders isn't an ideal situation", either. What part of "forged documents" is acceptable in the murder investigation (and possible motives) of eight human beings?
(and if y'all could post a little slower, I just might be able to catch up)
Jmo Why date only a few weeks prior the kill? If a person was going to kill a family wouldn’t they date them farther away from planned murder date. I mean they are already forging why not make it more believable.

Jmo Why date only a few weeks prior the kill? If a person was going to kill a family wouldn’t they date them farther away from planned murder date. I mean they are already forging why not make it more believable.
Just thinking speculating out loud...because Notary Books have to be presented in chronological order, "and that entries be recorded in chronological order to prevent tampering. .." IMO, RN had to present her books and couldn't very well back date, "before" her last notarized signature.
"Information in Notary journals also has helped investigators locate and arrest dishonest signers who attempted to commit fraud or forgeries"
What Every Notary Needs To Know About Journals
edited to add: could/would a notary book be a "confidential resource"?

Last edited:
Just thinking speculating out loud...because Notary Books have to be presented in chronological order, "and that entries be recorded in chronological order to prevent tampering. .." IMO, RN had to present her books and couldn't very well back date, "before" her last notarized signature.
"Information in Notary journals also has helped investigators locate and arrest dishonest signers who attempted to commit fraud or forgeries"
Good point as long as she notarized other items or was against tampering Jmo

Last edited:
Thank you CIA Team...of course you would never partake of "suspicious" activity. But, in your capacity as a notary, is their a "requirement or code of ethics" that you have to report "financial elder abuse" or "if someone offered you a lot of money" to notarize a document? I'm just wondering how that works? Or can you link to a site that documents "actions taken against notaries who have misused"
their notary designation?
Each state is governed via their Secretary of State: different rules for each state. Working in the banking or legal professions I did not. I would be quite skittish in those 2 areas, personally.
"A Notary Public is an official of integrity appointed by state government —typically by the secretary of state — to serve the public as an impartial witness in performing a variety of official fraud-deterrent acts related to the signing of important documents."

Back to “John Doe” for a moment. I’ve considered RW, also. Again, I don’t see the 4 clustered with Fred’ around the kitchen table discussing murderous plots, within earshot of anyone other than family.
Something makes me think BW has been a “pistol” his entire life & this time, he went too far. Someone close to him had finally reached his breaking point.
I’ll always maintain LE had at least BW under surveillance the day after the crime was discovered.

BBM
I think so too.

Each state is governed via their Secretary of State: different rules for each state. Working in the banking or legal professions I did not. I would be quite skittish in those 2 areas, personally.
"A Notary Public is an official of integrity appointed by state government —typically by the secretary of state — to serve the public as an impartial witness in performing a variety of official fraud-deterrent acts related to the signing of important documents."

Interesting. I know in my neck of the woods, anyone & I mean anyone can become a notary. Many do it hoping to make a slight income, some because their profession requires an on site notary and here, some do it because they are nosey.
I know a guy with a lengthy arrest record (no murders) is a notary for a courier company. He brings loan instruments & such to you, on behalf of the lender.

edited to add: could/would a notary book be a "confidential resource"?

Ohio law does not require an Ohio notary record ALL his notatial acts in a journal.

IF and that’s a big IF, a plea deal was given, do you think it would be similar to the Chris Watts case? Where as, 2000 pages of discovery were released last week on top of body cam footage, full autopsy reports, interviews, and his confession. Once the plea was struck and he was sentenced, the releasing began.
Me too. I just came into this case and I am so baffled with all the initials!

Anyone think the 4 are so enamored over FW & her wealth they felt she could “buy” them out of trouble, if they were ever caught?

Wonder how many “shoot em up”movies they had to watch during the course of planning the murders? I can see both boys totally enrapt with sniper type movies.

And/or apply the family's hunting skills to new prey. They all hunted. They seemed good at that. At least from the home interior shots of hunting trophies.

IQ, many posters said RAW was NOT at any other arraignments. Since I’m unable to find him in any videos,
I think they are correct.

So, if he did NOT attend court for the other 4, it doesn’t speak volumes to me. It SCREAMS.

Anyone agree?

He was only at his mother's hearing and none of the rest of them. Robin sit with him at their mother's hearing and she has sit alone at the rest of the hearings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineSteph