AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #28

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that is very possible.
Fitzgerald stated he was confident jayme alive at time of shooting partly due to 911..

Is it also possibly the reason he dismisses the neighbors time of shooting is James/Denise are heard on the 911 call...

They have all the phones ... likely know who sounds like who..

Would explain his indifference to neighbors.. there heard on 911 call alive... 12:53. there at house in 4-7 minutes... both dead..
How do LE know perp/s were in there for 4 minutes? Not 5, 6, 7?

Because it took the first responder about 4 minutes after the end of the 911 call to arrive at the scene. By then it was all over.

If the Closses were heard on 911, but not any shots, then they must have been killed during those few minutes in between.

MOO

I think that is very possible.

How do LE know perp/s were in there for 4 minutes? Not 5, 6, 7?

Because it took the first responder about 4 minutes after the end of the 911 call to arrive at the scene. By then it was all over.

If the Closses were heard on 911, but not any shots, then they must have been killed during those few minutes in between.

MOO

Your right re read it... it says in house just for minutes... killing 2 leaving with young girl hysterical under 2/3 minutes is quick.. I don’t know if 2 perps makes easier... that’s quick

Even though I was a teacher and a parent I never knew the law was statewide.
I drove school bus for a few years in Minnesota, and rural kids were picked up at their driveways. The only places I know of that had them meet at designated stops and picked up in a group were kids in town whose school was out of town or in a different town. Most designated stops I knew of were either at an elementary school (high school students were picked up and dropped off there), churches, and one that was by a store. I'm not sure if that was so they had somewhere warm to wait if the buses were running late, because they seemed like safer places than other areas, or if it was just coincidence that those I knew of were in those places. MOO

Again. I don’t think this was an interview.. ?? Tell me if I’m wrong ?? This appears sheriff working with daily mall and issuing updated overview statements.. not a true interview / q and a ?

4 minutes in the house, no more than four five feet inside...sounds as if everything happened at the front door and probably during the time James was answering the door. jmo

Questions I have:

Were all 3 family members up at the time? One might think Jayme would have been in bed.

Has it been reported what the victims were wearing? As in, perhaps Denise was wearing a nightgown, pajamas or robe, that might indicate she was already in bed.

Was it normal for the family to be up at that time of night? Did Jayme have a set bedtime? Or did she often stay up late?

If all 3 family members were up, or even 2 of them, were they waiting for a visitor, perhaps a friend or family member, to stop by for a moment? Or for a visit? The hour was late, I know, but people who work evening shifts might visit with someone else who works evenings.

Could they have been waiting for an acquaintance to stop by? To borrow a tool, return something borrowed, to speak to one of the family members? To drop off something James had forgotten at work?

Or could a coworker have said he was coming by after his shift ended to drop off something James or Denise had left at work?

Just brainstorming to think of possibilities.

I am still wondering if it could have been someone who knew at least one family member. Someone local.

Early on, wasn't there an MSM report that a "still cold" soft drink was found in Jayme's room? I haven't seen that mentioned since; has it been discredited? Does anyone know? If true, Jayme must have been up fairly late. I also wondered if she was still awake and drinking it at the time of the attack, or had left it in her room unfinished and recently gone to sleep. Either way, if accurate information, she must have stayed up rather late for some reason.

Early on, wasn't there an MSM report that a "still cold" soft drink was found in Jayme's room? I haven't seen that mentioned since; has it been discredited? Does anyone know? If true, Jayme must have been up fairly late. I also wondered if she was still awake and drinking it at the time of the attack, or had left it in her room unfinished and recently gone to sleep. Either way, if accurate information, she must have stayed up rather late for some reason.
I don't believe it's been linked here, do you have a link to the article?

Again. I don’t think this was an interview.. ?? Tell me if I’m wrong ?? This appears sheriff working with daily mall and issuing updated overview statements.. not a true interview / q and a ?
It appeared Fitzgerald actually spoke with a female reporter from DM and also in the videos below she was speaking with the neighbors as well. Interesting how the neighbor named a few type of weapons that it wasn't...…...

IIRC, that was discussed here but there was no MSM link to support. moo

If they Daily Mail is accurate that the Perp(s) were only in the Closs house for *four* minutes, that is one heck of a well planned maneuver. I can't get my coat on and out the door in four minutes. Really adds additional dimension to my speculations....

My interpretation of the Daily Mail bit was that the sheriff or whoever was speaking was theorizing that one reason there was no physical evidence of the perp in the house could be that if he only came in 5 feet and was only there a very short time, he may not have left evidence. NOT that it was a knowable fact that he only came in 5 feet and was there for 4 minutes.

IMO, the fact is that there was no evidence of an intruder. And that means they can't know if he came in 5 feet, 10 feet, or went all over but just didn't leave a trace.

IIRC, that was discussed here but there was no MSM link to support. moo

Thank you for clarifying. I didn't read an article mentioning a cold drink in her room, but I read a lot of discussion about it on an early WS thread, which I believed was based on a report from MSM. I wonder where the information originated if it was not MSM but discussed on WS. If the cold drink has not been verified, then I believe no evidence has been released indicating whether or not any of the three may have been awake at the start of the home invasion.

Someone mentioned Gardner’s post (which was posted in the last thread?), which lists all the different people who have spoken publicly about the family. It is an impressive list. I’m not sure what more they should be doing that they haven’t already done. Call a press conference? Sure. Then they’d be accused of injecting themselves into the case. The amateur sleuths would cast suspicion on them, picking apart their every word. This case has not lacked for coverage. The problem is that, when LE has developed no new leads, there is nothing more to report.

I would like to see that post that lists all the people that have spoke out about the family & Jayme. I’ll have to try and find it. If someone knows which post it is, that would be great!
Thank you.

I would like to see that post that lists all the people that have spoke out about the family & Jayme. I’ll have to try and find it. If someone knows which post it is, that would be great!
Thank you.
I would like to see it too. I have followed this case and read everything I could find, and I haven’t seen it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong