CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
As the custodial parent he would have a say in who takes temporary custody of the baby *unless* KB's family files for temporary custody in family court and makes a case for why they should have temporary custody.
Sorry if I missed this, but is he actually listed as the father on the birth certificate? I am thinking so but also 2nd guessing.

I think the opposite. There would no reason to cause her harm (if that is what happened). Just walk away.
If I remember right, wasn’t there another family who killed an entire family based on the fact they didn’t want to have to share custody of a child between them? So I suppose that could be a motive, although I certainly agree it would not be difficult to just walk away.

I think the opposite. There would no reason to cause her harm (if that is what happened). Just walk away.
True, could have very well been the other way around. Either way, there are strong indications there were problems in the relationship.

Attachments

• 3B37B7FC-974E-472A-8FA4-EF2A461F4E34.png
    3B37B7FC-974E-472A-8FA4-EF2A461F4E34.png
    210.5 KB · Views: 86
  • 4D546F89-BF4D-4F77-A58E-9806DE71BAA1.png
    4D546F89-BF4D-4F77-A58E-9806DE71BAA1.png
    204.1 KB · Views: 91
  • FEF6570B-3BDD-4BFF-BB9A-A8D92ECF6703.png
    FEF6570B-3BDD-4BFF-BB9A-A8D92ECF6703.png
    199.3 KB · Views: 78
Sadly many thousands of people don't just walk away and do cause harm to a S.O. Shows like Dateline have been on the air for 25+ years, and a lot of the shows are about a wife/girlfriend or husband/boyfriend killer (though no, not always).

As the custodial parent he would have a say in who takes temporary custody of the baby *unless* KB's family files for temporary custody in family court and makes a case for why they should have temporary custody.
I just found this, "For the father’s last name to be the child’s last name, he has to be recognized by law as the father." So in this case since the baby does not have his last name that would mean he isn't recognized by law as being the father? Does that mean baby would go to her mother?

Sadly, it's been weeks since her disappearance. Hopefully there will be still be evidence.
SABBM
No kidding, right ?

LE should have searched his place (well, his mom's place) long before this !!
If there's foul play.. there's been so much time to dispose of evidence.
But something led LE to look at this property ; so maybe there's hope ?

Are they using cadaver dogs ? Hated typing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson