Missouri - The Springfield Three--missing since June 1992 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to say being on these boards has nothing to do with bravery. It is just dealing with bullies to help get the truth out. Can’t have truth with misinformation everywhere. All we really want is this solved so we are here. I’ll admit that if I lost someone I don’t know if I would be able to handle the boards. There are many that act kind at first, but only want to use you and you become very guarded. If I had to deal with that plus everything else I don’t think I could. Thank you for your kind words though. I am not dismissing that.
You and your husband are putting your lives out there and people can be mean. You guys also offer a perspective you can't get from court reports. Mike can remember Suzie as a living person and what the town was like. He can even shed light on how the police handled the case (what wasn't on 48 Hours lol). It's a good thing you are doing.

You and your husband are putting your lives out there and people can be mean. You guys also offer a perspective you can't get from court reports. Mike can remember Suzie as a living person and what the town was like. He can even shed light on how the police handled the case (what wasn't on 48 Hours lol). It's a good thing you are doing.
Yea, if you're willing to believe everything being told. Me, not so much. Things have been stated way too many ways, way too many times. He can give you his Opinion on how police handled the case, but at the end of the day that is only an opinion. And Susie, according to Mike, he only met once may be twice when she was dating Dustin, so it's not like he even really knew here. He even said so himself. Sorry, trust is something that is earned, not something that is just given out, especially when the stories have morphed so much over the years.

Yea, if you're willing to believe everything being told. Me, not so much. Things have been stated way too many ways, way too many times. He can give you his Opinion on how police handled the case, but at the end of the day that is only an opinion. And Susie, according to Mike, he only met once may be twice when she was dating Dustin, so it's not like he even really knew here. He even said so himself. Sorry, trust is something that is earned, not something that is just given out, especially when the stories have morphed so much over the years.
Mike Clay and his wife aren't gaining anything by answering questions. If anything they are drawing attention from people that aren't very nice. There is nothing wrong with questioning something but do it with less hostility.

I think you’re remembering what he said about Garrison, not Suzie. He only saw him once that he remembers, maybe twice. He saw Suzie more.

Edit typo

Last edited:
I think you’re remembering what he said about Garrison, not Suzie. He only saw him once that he remembers, maybe twice. He saw Suzie more.

Edit typo

I was wondering if Mike had any lady friends back then. We know that Dusty did and we know that SG did. We know next to nothing about Mike and Joe and their lady friends.

On another matter I don’t buy the APCO sighting. It makes no sense.

I’ll tell you who would unquestionably have been allowed in the house at that late hour.

That would be a police officer in a patrol car.

Where did all the drugs wind up from the drug busts along I44. Offhand I rather imagine in the police property room. Who had access to the property room?

Of course this is speculation but I believe logical speculation. And why did one of the premier officers, Mark Webb, characterize this case as a “career ender?”

I have talked to several well informed people, including a police officer, and no one had anything but praise for him. So why was he “kicked upstairs” as seems to be the logical conclusion?

Last edited:
You say you hear nothing about lady friends of Mike yet one of his bf’s post on Topix and that person is a she.

Who is that? I don’t know I have ever seen the name. Don’t have to know the name but I read that somewhere. Was there actually one?

What does she know?

I’d also like to know how well he knew Suzie.

I would like to know who Mike’s drug hookups were when Garrison wasn’t around to supply.

It could help shine light on the fringe that may have not wanted Suzie to talk to the cops.
Hahaha. Seriously? I bought weed from Garrison once.
I’m not going to name any other of my old drug hookups. None of them were connected to this case in any way.

I was wondering if Mike had any lady friends back then. We know that Dusty did and we know that SG did. We know next to nothing about Mike and Joe and their lady friends.

On another matter I don’t buy the APCO sighting. It makes no sense.

I’ll tell you who would unquestionably have been allowed in the house at that late hour.

That would be a police officer in a patrol car.

Where did all the drugs wind up from the drug busts along I44. Offhand I rather imagine in the police property room. Who had access to the property room?

Of course this is speculation but I believe logical speculation. And why did one of the premier officers, Mark Webb, characterize this case as a “career ender?”

I have talked to several well informed people, including a police officer, and no one had anything but praise for him. So why was he “kicked upstairs” as seems to be the logical conclusion?

My former lady friends are none of your business.

<modsnip - quoted post removed>
I was hoping it got somewhere, no matter how small. I don't even need names. Just if Mike has suspicions or knew of anyone working along side a criminal like Garrison. After all, his Kansas buddies were questioned by a jury. It's fair to ask.

Last edited by a moderator:
<modsnip - quoted post removed>
I was hoping it got somewhere, no matter how small. I don't even need names. Just if Mike has suspicions or knew of anyone working along side a criminal like Garrison. After all, his Kansas buddies were questioned by a jury. It's fair to ask.

Mike saw him one time for a very brief moment and never heard his name again until he was told he said something crazy about him by the LE. He did not know any of his connections.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well do you see how this is frustrating?

Garrison led to two separate digs. Garrison had two Kansas escapee buddies accompany him at the grand jury regarding the missing women's case.

Garrison is the only person lead investigators and other detectives questioned in a hotel about this very case. Do you think they honestly just had the wrong guy? Or just not enough proof?

@Missouri Mule
Why do you not believe in the APCO sighting? And wasn’t this APCO near one of the parties?

I’ve really got to create some-sort of timeline (with no help from JK’s words no doubt), as well as get a stranglehold on locations and distances. Maybe even Alibi’s too?
-
Timeline-wise, how would the APCO sighting compare to when Sherril received a phone call from a friend and it was made known that she was repurposing a piece of furniture? I’d imagine they at least do not conflict.
-
I still find the video amusing of Mrs. McCalls’s genuine surprise when she is asked if she wanted coffee - brewed by someone other than the home owner - who wasn’t there. It’s almost like she is the only one who understood the strangeness of entering to begin with.

Well do you see how this is frustrating?

Garrison led to two separate digs. Garrison had two Kansas escapee buddies accompany him at the grand jury regarding the missing women's case.

Garrison is the only person lead investigators and other detectives questioned in a hotel about this very case. Do you think they honestly just had the wrong guy? Or just not enough proof?

I honestly feel he is the wrong guy. Obviously he is a horrible person, but I think he was just messing with them. He obviously likes to do that considering he also told the FBI Mike had the power of the wind.

I honestly feel he is the wrong guy. Obviously he is a horrible person, but I think he was just messing with them. He obviously likes to do that considering he also told the FBI Mike had the power of the wind.
Yeah...cops don't just bring in someone on a whim. He had prime knowledge and information on the case.

So much so that they took his bond down from 10k to 2500 to get him to talk. He said things only investigators knew according to the Newsleader.

He's not a serial killer like Sells or Cox. I don't think he's in the business of toying with cops for attention. Especially considering how little media he wanted during his rape trial.

Out 3 weeks, he doesn't seem like a suspect. But I do believe he has information about who did this. It's too much smoke for no fire. He had a web of drug connections and GGMC/biker connections. The entire undercurrent so to speak.

Last edited:
Yeah...cops don't just bring in someone on a whim. He had prime knowledge and information on the case.

So much so that they took his bond down from 10k to 2500 to get him to talk. He said things only investigators knew according to the Newsleader.

He's not a serial killer like Sells or Cox. I don't think he's in the business of toying with cops for attention. Especially considering how little media he wanted during his rape trial.

Out 3 weeks, he doesn't seem like a suspect. But I do believe he has information about who did this. It's too much smoke for no fire. He had a web of drug connections and GGMC/biker connections. The entire undercurrent so to speak.

How is telling the police that someone has the power of the wind not messing with them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998