CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, not the buns again!! :eek: I've wanted a Cinnabon for two days now...

None of us are going to be laughing if those cinnamon rolls actually do end up being critical evidence in this case.

You know, by the posts about them, one could say what poster suffers from.OCD, and who does not. If I were young, single, kid away for the holidays and suddenly someone interesting came up, wrapping up the rolls and putting them in a refrigerator would be the last thing on my mind! The state of my cosmetic kit would be much more telling.

LE's goal is to find Kelsey and apprehend the perpetrator of any crime committed against her. They are not going to release information about an active investigation unless it is helpful in furthering that goal.

For instance, let's say they discover that her debit card was used at a gas station in Colorado Springs on 11/24. Then I would expect to see a request from the WPPD for camera footage in the area, witnesses to come forward who were at that location on that day and time, etc.

Otherwise, there is no reason to share that sort of information with the public. They already have a timeline -it is standard operating procedure - and they continue to investigate and add more information as it is discovered. It is not the public's job to establish a timeline.
MOO
Makes sense. So IMO then, her last cc activity may have been Safeway hence them obtaining footage of her there (I’ve wondered what led them to Safeway to begin with so that makes sense). I’m still confused as to there being no footage of her leaving Safeway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard