CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even with another woman, there is no motive.
Just look at it from a conventional standpoint.
Two people get together and there is pregnancy. Happens. Mom is religious. There is a kid. They move close, both are in kid's life, both carry on with lives/careers, there is a formal/informal parenting plan, no marriage officially on the way, they live separately. There is no divorce in case of another woman. Both participate in child rearing. No domestic violence.
No reason to kill, in my opinion. Anything can be resolved. The guy is spending more money on a criminal lawyer now than he would have spent on any family lawyer.

We don't know PF's motive, but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist. I doubt if it's another woman, unless it's his mother. I think he was just too much of a coward to tell her he didn't want to get married and end the relationship. The baby was a complication. He probably didn't want people to think he was a bad dad by dumping the mom. She may have said if he broke up with her, he would not see the child anymore. He decides to get rid of KB, then he will have the child, which makes him look like a victim to gain sympathy. MOO.

Respectfully, I disagree. LE has to go by their standard operating procedure. They had enough info that a judge gave them a search warrant. If they find any evidence, the investigation proceeds in that direction. If they find nothing, the investigation proceeds in another direction. If PF truly has nothing to hide, it won't be that big of a deal, in the long run, because if nothing is found there, it helps rule him out, IMO.

I get the whole process thing.

It is just doubtful a crime occurred there, or a body is hidden there .... which is what the media seems to be posturing.

LE needs to locate the one other player in this mystery. And that person will only be found by talking to people who knew these two.

Not by poking hay bales and looking in barns.

multi-jurisdictional task force is searching the 35-acre property of Patrick Frazee, who has NOT been ruled out as a suspect in Berreth’s disappearance. <modsnip - rumor from blog>
The police chief spoke to the public just hours after a search warrant was executed on the property belonging to Kelsey's fiance Patrick Frazee. Police said they could spend up to three days searching the property. Information on why the search warrant was obtained is sealed off from the public. 11 News was just outside the property when they saw Frazee's vehicle towed away.
According to KKTV NEWS channel 11 news

Last edited by a moderator:
That would leave a trail too but not as big of one. Not many pictures shown of PF either in the media for people to see either.

Right and toss on a hat, winter coat...he’s a tall white guy in Colorado, you know? If the driver wasn’t paying extreme attention, or drives daily, he or she may not remember.

Quite true

But, we must balance that with the likelihood PF is a hunter. All hunters know how to detect and dispose of attire with blood ... that stuff messes hunting up. He is not likely to have tossed his Jean's in the barn, to be found and used later.

Yes, the truck is good evidence.

After that, there is not likely much else.

30 acres is a small place ... 20 LE guys can search it well in 4 hours ... not 3 days.
I personally do not think 30 acres is small. I hope they look through every door and cabinet...EVERYWHERE

We don't know how she got there but it would appear that she made it home if it's true that FP picked up the baby at her house.
In regard to the baby it is up to the father to decide if he wants the grandmother to see her. Considering the circumstances, it seems very unusual that he didn't let the grandma see the baby. He could have stayed there with her and let her hold her and spend some time with her granddaughter. What would be the harm in that? Considering what this mother is going through with her daughter missing it would be the natural thing to do.
Completely agree.

Ikr ?
35 acres is enough space to conceal someone.
I'm leaning towards someone having "help" if harms' been done. :(
It's doubtful she's on or near his mom's property... I mean -- if PF is innocent, think about how that would look ?
Haven't heard much about PF's dad, so maybe he's not in the picture ?
And if mom is disabled (earlier in this thread, it was mentioned that PF had to care for her) ... how is she able to look after PF's child ?
Say he gets arrested... is this mother capable of caring for the baby ?
A legit. question; imo.

Nothing that's not on the below link.

I just ASSUMED (again, sorry!) the baby was being taken elsewhere because directly below the video it states "They say officers have been in touch with the Teller County Department of Human Services regarding Kelsey Berreth’s young daughter.".

Police: Human Services Contacted In Regards To Missing Mother’s Baby

What worries me is that sometimes in extreme stress... people do the worst to their own kids.
I'd like to see that baby at least with social services while this search continues.

That’s a good point. A reporter should ask LE about how many tips or possible sightings have been called in.

Most of the high profile cases I can think of had a least a few sightings. Of course, it usually wasn't the person they were looking for, but at least it meant that people were keeping an eye out for someone looking like the missing person.

Hi friend!

Have you read any news about evidence found in the red truck or a reward?
The Woodland Park Police Department is still working on establishing a reward for information leading to the location or the safe return of KB.

That is as far as today’s press release goes.

No haven’t read anything regarding evidence found in the red truck.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members