FL - Amber Jones, 33, Key West Boat Suicide, Dec 2018

BrandiBelle

Reaction score
Wondering if anyone has any opinions or updates on the "suicide" in Key West not that long ago. I'll post the ONLY link I've found regarding this suspicious case. It was on a boat, her "friend" was a male, posted pictures to facebook of the incident, including an awfully morbid photo of the victim. In the link below, there are screen shots from the FB posting which raise more suspicions. As of yesterday, I believe, LE has yet to locate or contact this young woman's next of kin. Heartbreaking all around.

Woman Shot in the Head in Apparent Suicide / Key West Harbor

Asking any and all websleuths if they've either heard of or seen anything regarding this "suicide". A woman, not from Florida, was in Key West on a boat, a "friend" posted pictures to FB of his bloody foot, and another picture of the victim post mortem. In the link provided below, which is the only source I can find in regards to this case, there are screen captures of his post to FB showing all comments. He said something along the lines of "she did it right, we looked it up.." Most people that have heard about this case have speculated that her injuries to the back of her head appear to be blunt force trauma and not self inflicted gun shot wound. I'm curious because in the article they have no found / notified the next of kin and no investigative follow up. Just wondering if anyone in the Key West area has heard of this and has any updates. I'll post the only link I could find below. Also, the link does NOT contain the photo of the victim post mortem. I could never share something like that out of good conscience.

Woman Shot in the Head in Apparent Suicide / Key West Harbor

Read the Facebook exchange with his friends. Extremely disturbing. One way or another this guy is going to jail. There is much more to be revealed here.

Extremely disturbing

Amateur opinion and speculation

Read the Facebook exchange with his friends. Extremely disturbing. One way or another this guy is going to jail. There is much more to be revealed here.

Extremely disturbing

Amateur opinion and speculation

For any of us (I am one) who don't use FB, could you just summarize it for us, please, if that is allowed. :):rolleyes:

For any of us (I am one) who don't use FB, could you just summarize it for us, please, if that is allowed. :):rolleyes:

If you scroll down in the linked article, it posts a screenshot of the conversation. But there is a photo with blood.

Basically, his friends are telling him to take the photo down and he is resisting and using obscenities and telling them they aren’t friends. He sounds wasted. And as the article quoted, he said they googled how to do it and she did it right, etc. Someone said he needs to delete the posts and get a lawyer. More obscenities.

If you scroll down in the linked article, it posts a screenshot of the conversation. But there is a photo with blood.

Basically, his friends are telling him to take the photo down and he is resisting and using obscenities and telling them they aren’t friends. He sounds wasted. And as the article quoted, he said they googled how to do it and she did it right, etc. Someone said he needs to delete the posts and get a lawyer. More obscenities.
Thanks, much, Lilibet!! ;)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back