OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#38

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don't you insert the name in the conversation one day. You don't need to tell us it's the childs name. You could spell it directly as the wow name.

The child’s name was in the caption of the family photo of the 4 Wagners and the 2 kids when they first went to Alaska. I think it was in the “lazer focused” article. I will try to find it and provide a link.

The child’s name was in the caption of the family photo of the 4 Wagners and the 2 kids when they first went to Alaska. I think it was in the “lazer focused” article. I will try to find it and provide a link.

The name has been mentioned and discussed, previously.

Why don't you insert the name in the conversation one day. You don't need to tell us it's the childs name. You could spell it directly as the wow name.

ETA: you can be creative and make something up. Like: Have you met my brother Calvin?

The family photo with little B is in the Cincinnati Enquirer article entitled
Rhoden family massacre: Wagner family tries to create new home in Alaska amid rumors“

I think the trolling her accounts was a jealous boyfriend and possibly his controlling mom snooping. He snooped in her even while they were together. This knowledge of her moving on further enraged him enough to be angry enough to kill HR.

Also, if he was sharing his frustrations with his father, it’s likely G3 was growing angrier by the day. I’m guessing he has trouble processing anger. I’m thinking IED (intermittent explosive disorder).

Last edited:
I’m thinking of all the devices they purchased & the charges mentioning interception & all that stuff. Who had the knowledge. This link makes me think Jake.
Jake Wagner set to appear in court for Rhoden family massacre

All that is needed for a lot of the count 19 and 20 charges is account credentials to allow logging into email and SM accounts. JW probably knew HMR’s account info especially if he was the guy setting up her phone. A lot of folks also keep notebooks or sheets of paper with login info for various accounts. It all sounds techie, but one doesn’t don’t need to be some kind of master hacker to do these things.

All that is needed for a lot of the count 19 and 20 charges is account credentials to allow logging into email and SM accounts. JW probably knew HMR’s account info especially if he was the guy setting up her phone. A lot of folks also keep notebooks or sheets of paper with login info for various accounts. It all sounds techie, but one doesn’t don’t need to be some kind of master hacker to do these things.

Lol, we all know the jealousy youth experience over their phones and their SO phone. You’re right. A lot of the legalese jargon makes it sound much more advanced than it probably is.

She homeschooled and had to have an interest, her mom was a teacher per a recent article...

Can't elaborate more...

Scared myself sharing my homespun psychology and edited post but my thought are based on what life has thrown at me. No better teacher.

He definitely was rage-filled already, and then the fight w CRSR (this is documented right?) emasculated him...he erupted.

AW wouldn't have been able to stop it.

In the course of your career, did you often find parents of spec’ need children often find it easier to give in rather than insist they behave?

Remember that the term "Confidential Informant" has not been used by DeWine or LE. The term "source" got morphed into "informant" by posters here. A "source" could be an anonymous phone call, a text message, a recording, etc.. It could also be a person who provides information to LE on the express or guarantee of anonymity. If it is the latter, it could be anyone and we may never find out who it is...
Might the CI/resource/source be the "new, innovative technology" DeWine spoke of in his press conference?

In the course of your career, did you often find parents of spec’ need children often find it easier to give in rather than insist they behave?

It's the fault of the school of course
Don't you see?
Oh Mom those teachers are always picking on me!
So Mom goes to bat and blames those at school
Behavior reinforced creates a real tool

Don't you see?

Lol, my best friend teaches Spec Ed. Idk how she copes.
Yes, it’s always the fault of the teacher, the bus driver, the BOE.
I’ve always found it best to never, for any reason, make excuses for a child.
The moment I say “Johnny’s a bit slow, he was a preemie”, people expect less & as Johnny begins to understand, he offers less. MOO

Don't you see?

Do you think G3 will be given a battery of tests? I know he won’t be found incompetent, but I think his legal team has zeroed in on the ONLY thing they have for a defense. “He just ain’t smart enough”.

Do you think G3 will be given a battery of tests? I know he won’t be found incompetent, but I think his legal team has zeroed in on the ONLY thing they have for a defense. “He just ain’t smart enough”.
Like some sort of insanity defense or mental incompetence? Rage issues? I'm not sure. If he was home schooled they may be scrambling for documentation of problems. I haven't figured out quite how they're using his 7th grade education but they apparently plan some sort of defense.

That would be a risky defense. GW3 may not be smart enough to be the mastermind, but he wouldn’t need to be to participate in the murders.

I just thought we should all remember who the real victims are in this crime.

While Fred might have found it taxing and difficult raising her own wayward son, I can guarantee it is nowhere near as difficult as it is for Lenny, Judy, Geneva, Gary's mom and Hazel's mom to wake up every single morning with the knowledge they will never see their children again.

JMO

I don't think any of us feel that way, nor forget the pain of the families of the deceased, at least I don't, Raisin. In order to understand things, sometimes I look at them from the viewpoint of the other person. What were these people like as children, teens, what were their interests, were they loaners, has any other folks gone missing that they knew well? I can still feel pain for the R, M, & G families, but attempt to understand their killers, too. Were they born this way? Are they psychopaths? Do they all have ASPD? Were the two brothers bullied into this by their father? Whose idea was it? I want to know those things. I like to try and figure out what makes folks do what they do. Is there a bad sector on their hard drive? Nature? Nurture?

WS Rules and Etiquette, does include victims as both family members of the victims, and the family members of the suspects. FW and RN, according to WS, TOS, would not be considered victims. They had some role in this. I believe that FW & RW, could probably have ended this a long time ago, and I feel no sympathy for their plight (Reader called out the liars, and said they'd be charged if they didn't step up). I do feel sympathy, most especially, for the children, in the W family, who will have this attached to their name, through no fault of their own. GW3, AW, GW4, and JW made them victims too. S lost her entire family, both paternal and maternal, in 2 1/2 years. B has lost his entire paternal side. I hope that they are with someone who they know, and who loves them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks