CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was just an honest question. And I said in my post I didn’t believe deaths from domestic violence were accidents either. I was literally thinking of honest accidents and that I might have missed something.
Im sorry my friend. I guess I was just having a moment and jumped off the possible that others may actually be considering possible.

So it really wasn't directed at you. Because my intent was to cease and desist with a possibly accidental domestic violence from others that may have tried to offer that plausible theory here.

So I am truly sorry once again if it seems like I was gunning at you. My bad.

Have the police gone over her home with luminal, etc. They checked is place but why not hers. They allowed the mom and brother to go in there obviously because the brother said the only thing missing was her purse and cellphone. That doesn’t sound like a cordoned off crime scene to me.
Her mom and brother were there for the wellness check.
MOO

As it appears, PF is involved in this up to his neck. What's to prevent his attorney from providing alibis for the three days after Thanksgiving. Example: He was at a family Thanksgiving dinner until 9pm. Friday he was cutting wood with friends, then at Joe's Bar until midnight. Saturday working horses with a group. Sunday spent in CO Springs with his LE family. Baby is either with him or in care of his family.

Can one of our attorneys here advise us why the attorney isn't doing something to ease the public scrutiny of his client? I know one does not need to prove their innocence, but Kelsey is missing and if he's innocent, he holding up resources.
This isn’t a legal answer. But when I am representing a client under public scrutiny and I am not waging a PR campaign or having my client give interviews/make public pleas for help, then generally speaking it’s for one of two reasons: (1) LE or other authorities have advised to go along with the scrutiny with the hopes of putting the real perp at ease to make a mistake, or (2) I do not believe there is much my client can say to ease public scrutiny. As the saying goes, if you can’t say something nice, don’t say anything at all.

In my experience, most are too upset/enraged/emotional to endure public scrutiny for long if its undeserved. Again, this isn’t a legal opinion. Just my experience representing clients.

Townhouse

I do not know the difference between half-eaten and one bite

As to being seen together ... the county has only 24,000 people ... the area only has a few restaurants ... and no reporter has yet located anybody that has said "beautiful couple, they came in on Tuesday nights"

We have established they did live apart and had completely different travel/social circles
It's been said there were cinnamon buns leftover, not a half eaten bun.
We don't know that reporters have canvassed the local eateries to get statements.
While they lived apart, we have nothing to indicate that they had "completely" different travel or social circles, unless you have information to the contrary that you can point to? I haven't seen that stated by anyone anywhere.

The search warrant was based on more than just the fact that PF was the last person to see her. If that were the case, they could have had a warrant much sooner.

"During a press conference Friday, De Young said there were “a number of other things” done up through Thursday night that led to a judge signing off on a search warrant of Frazee’s home."
Authorities search home of missing Colorado mom Kelsey Berreth’s fiancé for 2nd straight day
Has anyone heard if he got back his truck yet?

I don’t know if this has been mentioned but doing a name check on PF in FB I saw that either today or yesterday he put a message up selling his cattle for 1000.00 each. I counted 20 cows in one picture of his “spread” That would amount to 20,000. Perhaps that’s how he intends to pay for his lawyers fees.
Will you please link the post? TIA
MOO

I get it but if the suspicion is that PF had something to do with her being missing, wouldn’t that be a concern for the baby’s welfare?

I am pretty sure they are concerned. But they cannot just go in and take the baby. yet. Josh Powell had custody of his boys, even after he told that ridiculous story, of tasking them camping at 2 am, in a blizzard, on a Sunday night, but he forgot it was Sunday night and he had to be at work in the morning. Oh, and he said his wife said that was a fine idea, no problem. EVERYONE knew that was a bogus story, but he was allowed to keep the kids with him.

What if the treat she made was for company she was expecting after she dropped off baby girl? Seems like something a woman would do for an expected date!
Heck no those rolls need to be eaten fresh from the oven :)

In all seriousness, the rolls have been debated and I think the thing I glean most from them is that she planned on coming back home otherwise would not have left them sitting out.

DHS does not have evidence that her safety is at risk.
MOO
I am pretty sure they are concerned. But they cannot just go in and take the baby. yet. Josh Powell had custody of his boys, even after he told that ridiculous story, of tasking them camping at 2 am, in a blizzard, on a Sunday night, but he forgot it was Sunday night and he had to be at work in the morning. Oh, and he said his wife said that was a fine idea, no problem. EVERYONE knew that was a bogus story, but he was allowed to keep the kids with him.
Wow, this is so sad and has to be unimaginably difficult for her family.

So ... what have we got?

(1) An empty townhouse
(2) Half eaten cinnamon buns
(3) Two people that folks do not recall seeing together
(4) A beautiful hard working mother that vanished
(5) A ping in Idaho
(6) with a handful of photos and a shopping cart video

We do not have a crime, crime scene, body, motive, timeline, evidence ... or even a plausible explanation.

Yet ... we know who is guilty

What did I miss?
(7) young mother Kelsey unexpectedly disappeared and didn't take her toddler
(8)PF and his family are not witnessed posting missing person fliers on social media or elsewhere
(9) PF and his family did not plead to news media for people to search for Kelsey (PF's fiancee)
(10) PF and his family did not attend the press conference or the vigil
(11) PF told LE and Kelsey's family that Kelsey went on trip to visit family in WA without her toddler
(12)Text message from Kelsey's phone unprofessionally (without giving any notice) told her employer she was going on an immediate vacation
(13)No text message from Kelsey's phone went to her mom or grandmother to tell them she was coming to visit them and without her toddler
(14) Kelsey's makeup, toothbrush, and suitcase were not taken on her alleged vacation
(15) Food which would rot was left on the counter while Kelsey allegedly went on an unexpected vacation without her toddler
(16) A judge required probable cause to sign LE's search warrant for PF's home
(17) Kelsey's aunt posted that Kelsey and PF had very recently broken up

Did I miss anything?

Last edited:
But half his family is in LE..... his brother, his mother.

This might be one reason he quickly lawyered up - the family LE advised him.

Are the LE family members in local or close communities? What are their titles? Could this be a detriment to the case with advice or knowledge of the law being passed down to PF?

From what we have seen, LE along with outside agencies have been on top of the search. Small communities stick together with neighboring communities and this being rural and a Holiday, it is likely no one saw him after picking up the baby. Where was his mother on Thanksgiving and Friday?

I can’t imagine he was stupid enough to bury her on his property. JMO

Im sorry my friend. I guess I was just having a moment and jumped off the possible that others may actually be considering possible.

So it really wasn't directed at you. Because my intent was to cease and desist with a possibly accidental domestic violence from others that may have tried to offer that plausible theory here.

No bad feelings here. Just clarifying where I was coming from.

I totally get what you’re saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member