OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#38

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not connected to LE or to this case. However, I have knowledge of things that have transpired.

Are you saying that you have nothing to do with this case, don't even live anywhere near it, but yet somehow you got hold of confidential information about surveillance done by LE? What did you do, hack the BCI?

JMO

Can you give us a few clues w/o telling too much? Even a morsel of info? Pretty please?
You mentioned the AK house. Do you think they were “loose lipped” living there?

I think he/she may be implying that LE was "loose lipped" about surveillance that was done in AK. I find that hard to believe when everything about this case has been sealed, even the court order ordering it sealed was sealed. Wow I feel like Peter Piper.

JMO

Yes, there's been some discussion though of holding the trials together with separate juries hearing the evidence for each defendant. They did this with the Menendez brothers. We'll have to see what happens. Trying to remember how long it took for the trials in the Manson murders. Yeah, this will go on for a long time.

The lawyers in the podcast seemed fairly certain the cases would be heard elsewhere, too.

I think the reason that Angie's waiver of a speedy trial has no expiration date is because her attorneys feel that if she is last to trial that people might be tired of the whole thing and the DA will offer her a plea deal.

JMO

Are you saying that you have nothing to do with this case, don't even live anywhere near it, but yet somehow you got hold of confidential information about surveillance done by LE? What did you do, hack the BCI?

JMO
Oh RAISIN you made me giggle. No hack needed. Perhaps a couple of white (no side window) vans
ie Fred B Installers, Inc needed to update the Kenai house's satellite and internet service? I would notice if that occurred in my neighborhood.

Perhaps. I noticed on their probate filings that every Rhoden murdered (I did not check Gary's though) was a recipient of medicaid benefits which will be repaid out of their estates.

Is medicaid health insurance? Something like Obamacare? I could see them all being on Obamacare because Chris was self employed. But unless they reported their income wrong on their income taxes then they would not have to repay Obamacare premiums. And why would Dana have to repay medicaid? She was living alone and working in a nursing home. I don't get it.

JMO

Why would Billy's attorney make a point of saying it is in his client's best interest to stay in jail if he wasn't implying it isn't safe for Billy on the outside? Why not just say "We pass on bail your Honor" like the other attorney's did? No his attorney made a point of that "it's in his best interests to stay locked up" probably in solitary.

JMO
Perhaps because if Billy were to be released on bond he may face the same fate in which he is accused of inflicting on the 8 victims. An eye for an eye...

I’m not a violent person, however if my family were murdered (God forbid) and one of the accused killers was released on bond, I dont know that I would be able to stop myself from hunting them down. JMHO.

No. They will try and collect every dollar that they collected over the course of their lifetimes. As they should. Even the benefits Chris Jr received as a minor that was paid out to his parent for his benefit (food stamps, health insurance and expenses, housing expenses).

Why? From my understanding, Dana was living in a separate home from her husband with at least 2 minor children living with her (Junior and SW) and working in a nursing home at probably very low wages. Why wouldn't she be eligible for food stamps and Obamacare? Just because Chris was selling MJ and cars doesn't mean she saw any money from it. They were divorced.

JMO

Are you saying someone from LE was telling you confidential information about this case?
Of course they had them under high surveillance if they were doing their job. Kinda like go figure.

What I don't get is why Waggies didn't suspect. They seem to have been hopefully optimistic they'd gotten away with it.

You don't think in going to AK they were thinking of fleeing the country or something?

Jonas, have I not read FW bought Peterson Rd for the boys? I’m certain (almost) I’ve seen this in many articles. If so, she must have been livid for them to sell and take the proceeds. Idk how any of the 4 might secure a mortgage. No income. Each time I’ve purchased real estate, income was required. Or, cold hard cash.

BBM

Again do you have a link? I have not seen this in MSM.

Oh RAISIN you made me giggle. No hack needed. Perhaps a couple of white (no side window) vans
ie Fred B Installers, Inc needed to update the Kenai house's satellite and internet service? I would notice if that occurred in my neighborhood.

From what I understood, Woodpecker is saying he/she does not live in Ohio or Alaska or anywhere near them, but yet got "wind" of confidential information about surveillance of the suspects in this case. I am just trying to figure out how that happened when this case has been locked down tight from day one.

JMO

Of course they had them under high surveillance if they were doing their job. Kinda like go figure.

What I don't get is why Waggies didn't suspect. They seem to have been hopefully optimistic they'd gotten away with it.

You don't think in going to AK they were thinking of fleeing the country or something?

Woodpecker was implying that he/she got "wind" of some confidential surveillance information. I was just wondering how that happened especially as he/she stated they lived "far away" from Ohio or Alaska?

Of course I think they were under surveillance from early on. But I don't know it, as I am not privy to any information that LE has.

JMO

Woodpecker was implying that he/she got "wind" of some confidential surveillance information. I was just wondering how that happened especially as he/she stated they lived "far away" from Ohio or Alaska?

Of course I think they were under surveillance from early on. But I don't know it, as I am not privy to any information that LE has.

JMO
Oh I see what you are saying...but WoodP posted "no connection" to the case. I hope Woodp is just one of those neighbors who sees and questions everything that occurs in town. I personally see nothing sinister on the input...it was going to come out anyway. So the intrigue scenarios continue ala, "I could tell you how I know, but then I'd have to......"

Perhaps because if Billy were to be released on bond he may face the same fate in which he is accused of inflicting on the 8 victims. An eye for an eye...

I’m not a violent person, however if my family were murdered (God forbid) and one of the accused killers was released on bond, I dont know that I would be able to stop myself from hunting them down. JMHO.

BBM

That's what I think too. Maybe that is also why his attorney said it was thought that Billy was the mastermind.

JMO

Is medicaid health insurance? Something like Obamacare? I could see them all being on Obamacare because Chris was self employed. But unless they reported their income wrong on their income taxes then they would not have to repay Obamacare premiums. And why would Dana have to repay medicaid? She was living alone and working in a nursing home. I don't get it.

jmo

Last edited:

I think they did suspect, and it may have been one reason they left. I'm going to guess that they've never really felt home free or safe since it happened. If the house in Alaska was bugged, as woodpecker is suggesting (I think), that would involve the Alaskan authorities. Interesting.

I think they did suspect, and it may have been one reason they left. I'm going to guess that they've never really felt home free or safe since it happened. If the house in Alaska was bugged, as woodpecker is suggesting (I think), that would involve the Alaskan authorities. Interesting.
Hey there JULIA966, I have a pretty good idea why FBI would be involved and also have jurisdiction in Alaska, without the local police being involved. The minute the W4 took HM's little girl across the state lines with "forged documents"...
it was a potential kidnapping, right? Kidnapping gives FBI the right to step in.

"Kidnapping for ransom is the first thought that comes to mind when one considers abduction and kidnapping but in reality many charges of kidnapping relate to child custody disputes in which a parent removes a child from the custody of the other parent and/or the jurisdiction of the court."

Last edited:
No. They will try and collect every dollar that they collected over the course of their lifetimes. As they should. Even the benefits Chris Jr received as a minor that was paid out to his parent for his benefit (food stamps, health insurance and expenses, housing expenses).

IANAL but it looks like in Ohio, Medicaid is only clawed back if the deceased is over 55 or was institutionalized at the time of death.

https://medicaid.ohio.gov/Portals/0/Resources/Publications/Forms/ODM07400.pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member