OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#39

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, not 23, just referring to the place as “diner”. And it is not what I’d call clean, if you know what I mean. A place where locals gather. Think of a dirty establishment full of farmers & single men, all grouped together, & a few couples. Everyone knows everyone. With hep A and whatever else is going around, I can’t stomach eating out.
Next time I’m in Waverly I need to get BBQ to bring home.
Another thing I think was evident from convo, that we could over hear, some of the farmer type men (not criticizing, just describing, based on attire, boots, trucks) still think there could be more suspects or suspects from the drug world. I wonder if they got that idea when cartel was floated in the media? And, they can’t think it can be anything other. Take the first idea and run with it mentality. I doubt any amount of evidence could change their minds.

Hmm, it fits a couple of places but one would hold possibly 20 people max, and the other maybe 25-30 if thin. Was it in Waverly, or Piketon? I used to do the restaurant health inspections locally, so yes; I pick my battles when eating out. ;)

Last edited:
O/T
It would be my luck that as soon as I got out of my car to go inside my son would drive by. I can just hear the lecture now. It would surpass the one hubby and I got when we told him we voted to approve it.

On the other hand, how does a disguise and wig sound? But what would I have to compare it to? LOL

O/T Tell him he needs to smoke a lil with ya, and chillax. :D And just compare the after, to the before. ;) I will say this, I have chronic pain from a couple three accidents I've had over the years, and it makes life tolerable.

I spent hours looking too, and then ended up browsing other forums and hundreds of pages of discussion :confused:

The posts on one site (written mid/late Aug 2018) spoke of JW and his new wife. Bride from TX? Which confuses me because there's a girl/30ish woman with that name in Kenai who has lived there prior the W's move....

Other things I came across, and I wonder if someone here might know the accuracy, as they were stated as facts:

1- At the time of the murders AW and GW3 were not living under same roof and hadn't been for some time -- has anyone heard that before?

2- JW colored his hair sometimes..And did so in the week prior the murders? I know plenty of people color hair, whether it's blue or purple for style or natural colors to cover gray like me -- not sure what his reasons were, or why it strikes me odd that he was coloring his, but it does.

Also--

I see little S often referred to as SW? Since JW and HMR were not married, isn't she SR? Or did they legally change her name?

Lastly, these anonymous charges aimed at the sheriff, how much can this potentially damage the case against the W's? Is this why AW looked so smug the other dayp?

I’ve heard about the hair coloring and it does appear to be different in some photos.

As far as AW/GW3 living apart, it was mentioned on a FB group but some disputed that. Are you referring to AW living with the boys and GW3 at FWF?

So I might just ask any female closeby if they are Trudie. lmao too funny.

I’ll have to give you a heads up when I’ll be there (which is way too much, but I have been having good luck the last few weeks). Can’t quit if we’re on a winning streak, right?

Lol, I could have them page “Caylee’s Advocate”.

It’s possible that there is something behind the Reader accusations, but it seems almost too coincidental that they came out so close to the indictments and arrests of the Ws.
If true, it would taint any investigations that he has been involved in and he should be removed from office.

This definitely will be something for the W attorneys to work with true or not.

Very interesting.

I think what happens in a diner is the opposite of what happens here (or in a trial, I hope): we express our opinions, there it's all about being sociable, so you basically leave your brain at home and only talk about safe, non-disruptive subjects that everyone can agree on, even if they don't 100 percent agree.

This is so true!

I know. Several of us read about Jake getting married. I swear I saw a pic of him and his gf, bride, whatever she was at that time. Now....nothing.

And I know eithervDeWine or Reader said something like “.......and you thought moving to Alaska would.......but we were ready for you.” It was during a presser. Now, I can’t find it. Despite wasting good hours of my life searching.

BBM

Me too! I'm glad someone else remembers that.

I’ve heard about the hair coloring and it does appear to be different in some photos.

As far as AW/GW3 living apart, it was mentioned on a FB group but some disputed that. Are you referring to AW living with the boys and GW3 at FWF?

No, that GW3 was living separately from AW. But I can't find any articles, only old posts stating it as a fact and how he was gone for weeks after the murders. And how uncomfortable it must have been to go back to living in tight quarters again together. Guess when you commit murder together you're quite stuck with each other eh?

No, that GW3 was living separately from AW. But I can't find any articles, only old posts stating it as a fact and how he was gone for weeks after the murders. And how uncomfortable it must have been to go back to living in tight quarters again together. Guess when you commit murder together you're quite stuck with each other eh?
It does appear that the family that murders together remain together, until indictments do them apart.
So glad S & B are away from them. Maybe little S will see some extended family over Xmas. Idk if B has family other than his mom. The thought of any of the 4 having any influence over a child is revolting.

I think rsd might know. But that’s what I meant. Are you referring to the supposed time AW was living with the boys but rumor had it GW3 went back to FWF. I might be able to find relevant posts but can I bring them here? Tomorrow I can prob’ find them.

Last edited:
Embarrassing. Very. I'd be peeved. It's someone who knows him well enough to know that he has a small safe in his office, with money inside, a vehicle debt, and the dealership owner's gf, who was Reader's secretary, had an affair with Reader. I could be wrong, and probably am, but could it be that the operative words here are was and had?

I think the complaint is more effective if signed. A lot of times no credence is lent to anonymous complaints.

I spent hours looking too, and then ended up browsing other forums and hundreds of pages of discussion :confused:

The posts on one site (written mid/late Aug 2018) spoke of JW and his new wife. Bride from TX? Which confuses me because there's a girl/30ish woman with that name in Kenai who has lived there prior the W's move....

Other things I came across, and I wonder if someone here might know the accuracy, as they were stated as facts:

1- At the time of the murders AW and GW3 were not living under same roof and hadn't been for some time -- has anyone heard that before?

2- JW colored his hair sometimes..And did so in the week prior the murders? I know plenty of people color hair, whether it's blue or purple for style or natural colors to cover gray like me -- not sure what his reasons were, or why it strikes me odd that he was coloring his, but it does.

Also--

I see little S often referred to as SW? Since JW and HMR were not married, isn't she SR? Or did they legally change her name?

Lastly, these anonymous charges aimed at the sheriff, how much can this potentially damage the case against the W's? Is this why AW looked so smug the other dayp?

BBM

(2) I saw that photo on his FB. He had his hair kinda curly but short, and it had been colored. This photo is the only one that I have ever seen of him doing anything to his hair, re; color. The photo that I saw, was posted just a week or so, iirc, after the murders. I took note of it, as it was that close to the murders.

S. All the papers call her SW. If she wasn't already W, I'd say that changed with the custody papers.

Charges against Reader; Right now they're just allegations. If true though, it may damage his credibility but if the funds were not anything to do with the R case, I doubt it will affect the case itself. I mean, the allegations are sorta vague and sound like someone has sour grapes.

Also--

There’s some info in this article re: Jake’s affidavit for custody, after the murders. His mom also signed an affidavit, according to this. Notice he said during cohabitation with HR “we lived with her mom or my mom”. No mention of GW3

Court docs: Suspect filed for custody of child at heart of Pike County investigation days after slayings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288