CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put this info together with the fact that at 12:27 Kelsey was walking into Safeway with Baby K.
I doubt she was home 3 minutes later. So if PF showed up right at 12:30 he would be there alone. Even if he showed up closer to 1 PM she might not have been home for very long.
Now the timeline is really tightening.
What time Kelsey left Safeway may be very important here.
JMO.

Where is everyone getting the 12:05 time stamp info? Everything I have seen previously said 12:27. Here is are some MSM links:

Police release video of missing Colorado mom Kelsey Berreth, who vanished Thanksgiving Day

Video shows missing mom, baby at store before she vanished

Fiancé of Mom Who Vanished on Thanksgiving Speaks out via Attorney: I'm Praying for Her Return

Are these article possibly incorrect and 12:27 is the time she left Safeway?
Here's what I have:

12:05 Timestamp on beginning of video - KB and K enter the store
12:27 Reported time she was last seen - KB (and K?) leave the store

Neighbor was out of town and saw nothing:

"Angie was away for the Thanksgiving holiday and her last interaction with Kelsey was the week before, when she gave her a baby gate for the house."
Neighbors described fiancé of missing Colorado woman as 'quiet' and 'good' | Daily Mail Online

maybe she was leaving her place around that time, saw the truck parked outside. when she got home or whatever later it was gone?

If she was at the Safeway at 12:05PM, then she was doing a bit of quick shopping before her daughter left with her father.

The red truck that apparently belongs to the father was at the property from 12:30 until 1PM, but the neighbor cannot say who was driving, and who arrived or left the house at that time. I guess the truck was parked on the street to make room for Kelsey's two cars (haven't seen the aerial of the property - is there a parking spot?) ??

We weren't the only ones confused. Here is someone asking for clarification and his response:''

• Replying to @SamKraemerTV @KOAA
    I thought she saw him there on Thanksgiving day? Between 12:30-1
  • Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV 14m14 minutes ago
    She believes she did ** based on being Kelsey's neighbor for two years. She tells me she's seen the same red truck come & go dropping off the child. I misunderstood at first -- that's on me

Last edited:
But then where would the window of 12:30-1pm come from?
My thought is that 12:05 is the time she entered Safeway (as shown on the video timestamp) but she was last seen at the Safeway at 12:27 or so when she was leaving (her exit is likely captured by the same camera and timestamped on video that isn’t public or it is an approximate time based on the time of checkout/credit card receipt). It makes sense to me that the last time she’s seen is the approximate time of her leaving the Safeway, not the time of her entering.

I have to disagree. Reporter jumped the gun reporting date and time sighting, and had to clarify. Neighbor has witnessed PF and his red truck as familiar to her neighborhood, but did not see it on Thanksgiving because she was not looking, and not because he did not stop by. MOO

This is from the same reporter again...

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV
She believes she did ** based on being Kelsey's neighbor for two years. She tells me she's seen the same red truck come & go dropping off the child. I misunderstood at first -- that's on me

in response to:
I thought she saw him there on Thanksgiving day? Between 12:30-1

and

Sounds like she’s backing away from saying it was PF and saying it was the red truck but she isn’t sure who drove it etc

(sorry, I don't want to add others twitter accounts so just copied the contents of the tweets he was responding to)

They live to please. I have a family member who has one. She is so sweet,and smart,and your wish is her command.
You don't even have to tell her to lay down,or go away during meals. She just does it on her own.
They are a very energetic, smart breed. Our son had one for 13 years and she wanted to play frisbie until the very end. The video of PF with those dogs was sickening to me. The animals all looked confused and afraid. JMO

I take it all with a grain of salt. If PF is really badly abusive to animals, he, as someone has said, would be out of business. If anyone witnessed PF abusing the horse, why didn't people complain? I'd simply call the police, but there is PETA, etc. So either it was an isolated situation, or something personal.

About his ex-girlfriend. He was not abusive but he cheated on her. This is one side of the story. Hers. Translated via her current boyfriend.

I am not trying to defend PF, I think his behavior is the strangest I ever saw, but I don't think that the two stories I have mentioned can worsen his situation.
True. His behavior in relation to this case is far more damning than what people have to say about him, especially regarding his temper and animal abuse.

But it may help us to understand him, and potentially, what he is capable of.

Nice

Not sure how much stock I put in the neighbor’s statement. Eyewitness testimony is unreliable, especially when you consider that at least 10 days passed before this neighbor would have had any cause to think back to Thanksgiving, since no one knew she was missing. And once he started trying to remember, how is he going to reliably remember dates and times?

I agree that witnesses can have flawed memories but there may be reasons someone might recall a red truck parked there on Thanksgiving day between certain times. For one thing-- with it being a holiday the neighbors might have been having people over and opening the door to let their guests in between 12:30 and 1 PM. Also, in neighborhoods where parking is limited neighbors notice when extra cars show up to someone's house for a large gathering. Perhaps the neighbor was trying to help their guests find a spot to park when he or she noticed the red truck-- that would have been 3 cars parked in front of the duplex when Kelsey was at home. Once the truck was gone, it might have freed up a space for a neighbor's guest and that might have been noticeable. JMO.

Wow! This paints a picture of PF, and it ain’t pretty.

She said: 'It's a characteristic that was ongoing for years. Anytime he was at a rope and his horse didn't act right, he'd rip on his face, kick him. In the community, we were all at ropings and stuff, but if the horse doesn't do exactly what it's supposed to do you don't just beat them.'

Recalling a rodeo in nearby town Cripple Creek several years ago, she described Frazee losing his cool with his horse.

She said: 'One time we were at a rodeo in Cripple Creek and he got mad because his horse didn't do good and somebody didn't heel just right to help him get in the money and he got so mad he left out of Cripple Creek Rodeo, flipped his horse trailer with his horse in it and almost killed that horse.”

Wow.
If this is correct, you wouldn't want to be in PF's bad books.
He has a temper, he cannot control.
So now we are obtaining info, on this 'quiet, good man's character'.
Harming an animal that didn't perform for him: the animal he used to obtain money.:eek::eek::eek:
How horrid.
This is so upsetting to hear.:(:(:(
MOO.

We weren't the only ones confused. Here is someone asking for clarification and his response:''

• Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV 14m14 minutes ago

I really hate to be picky....but didn't I read that KB just moved into the place about 6 months ago? Please forgive my lack of knowledge in this area.

Think there's any chance that yes, his truck was there and they were all 3 in one of her vehicles? Would LE already have done a thorough investigation into traces of anything in her vehicles?

It strengthens the argument that the child was a witness, and therefore father does not want the child to have contact with grandmother.

Hard to believe that the only way to solve this .... is to ask PF

Maybe it is

I don't think it's the only way, but it sure would make finding her a little easier. I have no doubt LE are looking at this from every possible angle. The cell phone logs, texts, credit card usage, interviews with friends, neighbours, co-workers, all take time. Then there's tracing the route the phone may have been taken to Idaho to look for video footage. His phone may have been cleaned up, but he can't clean up his log with his carrier. Even burner phones can and have been traced. I wouldn't be surprised if he had a girlfriend on the side like CW. The point being here, there's just so much to investigate.

It seems odd that she would take the child to Safeway only to rush home and exchange her with PF. As a parent, I avoided taking my children to the grocery store like the plague! Why wouldn't she wait to go shopping until after the exchange? This makes it appear there was never a plan to do an exchange that day.
That is if one ASSUMES there was an agreement to pick up or drop off the baby. We only have second hand reporting that PF told police? KB’s mother? that he picked up the baby that day. We have no idea if it was done with consent or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie