TX TX - Julie Moseley, 9, Mary Trlica, 17, Lisa Wilson, 14, Fort Worth, 23 Dec 1974 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
His daughter said it was suicide.The story of this guy going to 17 different phones taking calls from a suspect who was talking about turning himself in is something I won't ever forget.I think he got that from Dirty Harry.Awesome I think a movie about how he conned his way into the case and his short life would be interesting.

This was John Swaim and his daughter did say it was suicide but his ex wife says it was NOT! he would never do that ! The daughter was very young she only has heard throngs to form her opinion.

This was John Swaim and his daughter did say it was suicide but his ex wife says it was NOT! he would never do that ! The daughter was very young she only has heard throngs to form her opinion.[/QUOTE why would he refuse medical help?Also I have yet to hear of anyone who thought we had any substantial evidence about the case.The files were more than likely destroyed to avoid further embarrasment.I have heard he was quite good at getting attention though.

I have wondered about the "wife" after Rachel went missing and before current wife. Was this a legal marriage? She has never commented. Were there any children from this relationship?

I wonder who the wrecker service was operated by? Anyone know? Sounds like a good deal.

The "victim friendly" rule extends to the family members of victims and suspects. Sleuthing family members, friends, and others who have not been designated as suspects is not allowed. Don't make random accusations, suggest their involvement, nor bash and attack them.

Rules - Etiquette & Information
This is a good reminder. Also remember there may be family members or friends reading here and/or posting here. It is against TOS to make generalizations about other posters or about family of those involved as if they aren't "here".

All I know is there is a special place in hell waiting for the people involved in this. Those that did it and those that played games with it later.
It does not appear premeditated to me. I have read earlier posts suggesting an accident at the garage. Would accidental carbon monoxide poisoning be a possibility and then girls moved to other location (s) out of panic.

You just want to say •••• in frustration sometimes because there is so little to go on with the FWMT case. I can understand why some have been swinging wildly in every direction.

It does not appear premeditated to me. I have read earlier posts suggesting an accident at the garage. Would accidental carbon monoxide poisoning be a possibility and then girls moved to other location (s) out of panic.

It wasn't a garage, it was an open air parking lot. The car was parked in the upper level.
MALL HALL OF FAME

Attachments

• Ft Worth SS Shopping Center.JPG
    Ft Worth SS Shopping Center.JPG
    59.7 KB · Views: 11
It wasn't a garage, it was an open air parking lot. The car was parked in the upper level.
MALL HALL OF FAME
I understood. I was speaking of the Transmission Shop. It was not on their itinerary that day but they could have been there. Two people possibly working there but businesses often have other people coming and going.

I understood. I was speaking of the Transmission Shop. It was not on their itinerary that day but they could have been there. Two people possibly working there but businesses often have other people coming and going.
I misunderstood. I stand corrected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member