Found Deceased OH - Cheryl Coker, 46, Riverside, 2 Oct 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a new member retired USAF residing in Riverside, my wife and I have been following this case from day one, and I think it’s time for everyone to take three steps back and relook at the questions, what bothers us is the lack of people knowing anything about this case , I have only seen a missing person poster at McDonald’s on Woodman Dr, I think these questions have been driving me nuts, why would the husband still go to Florida with the daughter after being served, second the lying about the money, I find it odd the daughter using that phone app to find her vehicle, what time did the husband start work the day Cheryl went missing, were there any commercial vehicles indicted on the parking lot tape have a dash cam that maybe caught something, and has anyone read the daughter Marissas Facebook entry stating you have been kidnapped I think that was posted in July or August, I don’t see any joking in that, and why hasn’t her Mom been more vocal pleading for info on her daughter, and I still have a nagging feeling did Cheryl disappear on her own being fearful of her husband

Marisa's FB does have some kidnapped thing on fb from over a year ago, but it's benign in my opinion. She's into movies and characters and it was referring to "who would save you" based on the past movies you've seen.

I am very intrigued, as you are, in regards to the mom not being more vocal and out there, as well as the daughter/best friend...badgering media, etc to get this case out there with soundbites and media blitz.

I am a new member retired USAF residing in Riverside, my wife and I have been following this case from day one, and I think it’s time for everyone to take three steps back and relook at the questions, what bothers us is the lack of people knowing anything about this case , I have only seen a missing person poster at McDonald’s on Woodman Dr, I think these questions have been driving me nuts, why would the husband still go to Florida with the daughter after being served, second the lying about the money, I find it odd the daughter using that phone app to find her vehicle, what time did the husband start work the day Cheryl went missing, were there any commercial vehicles indicted on the parking lot tape have a dash cam that maybe caught something, and has anyone read the daughter Marissas Facebook entry stating you have been kidnapped I think that was posted in July or August, I don’t see any joking in that, and why hasn’t her Mom been more vocal pleading for info on her daughter, and I still have a nagging feeling did Cheryl disappear on her own being fearful of her husband

Was Cheryl going to have to pay him alimony?

I asked some heads at a Costco holiday party recently if sups and managers operated forklifts ever, and each one of them laughed and said swiftly, "no." You need a special license and expertise for that, and the two don't often intertwine. Really makes me wonder about him claiming a forklift accident, and what exactly he does for Costco. Better sleuths than me, please step up lol.

The day Cheryl went missing Oct 2 did William have to work that day if so does anyone know what time, just wondering the time element if he was able to execute a plan and make it to work without drawing attention, I am surprised he hasn’t volunteered to take a lie detector test to prove his innocence, I keep checking the riverside pd Facebook for updates, none, I realize they have many caseloads but it took a billboard is year after to find the missing teenager whose father was killed at the clay pool building on linden ave, I think if they peel the onion back there is a lot of moving pieces of individuals who assisted or who are providing cover, this bugs me since riverside is a small city and the crime happened at her home or between the home and school, this crime was not random but very personal, also does anyone know if William has any connection to Kentucky, if so could he or with help transport Cheryl there, I am throwing a theory out there let’s say something bad happened on the 2nd of oct and shortly after days or weeks had her moved, Either him or with help

I asked some heads at a Costco holiday party recently if sups and managers operated forklifts ever, and each one of them laughed and said swiftly, "no." You need a special license and expertise for that, and the two don't often intertwine. Really makes me wonder about him claiming a forklift accident, and what exactly he does for Costco. Better sleuths than me, please step up lol.

According to my local Costco they have specific forklift operators (who make about $17.50), and managers/supervisors do not operate forklifts unless they are managers/supervisors of the forklift team. There was a previous poster who works at a Costco and also said they do not operate forklifts.. I'm also not buying his injury claims.

Since LE has given us absolutely nothing...
I'll just throw out there that the family absence is weird. Sure, they're out there in their fb "bubbles", but even that seems like an orchestrated stretch. Other posters have mentioned being local and not seeing much "missing" literature. There's next to no media coverage...even local.

If Cheryl was going to be left paying his bills after divorce, possible alimony to him, car payments, house payments, the lion's share of future college tuition for daughter/granddaughter....that's a heavy burden to bear. Couple that with the husband she just served taking daughter to FL on vacation, and daughter coming back all jacked up HIGH on dad. If that were me, I'd be pretty bitter, despite how hard I'd try to hide it.

So I can see Cheryl dropping her daughter off at school acting "as normal as possible". I can also see her flipping the double middle finger at life. She may have abruptly encountered him at home that morning and snapped to the point of driving blindly for a while, parking at the tavern, locking everything inside, walking to her moms and collapsing. Maybe mom's licking some wombs and harboring.

Or maybe LE's so close to an arrest, they've asked everyone everywhere to cease and desist all communication months ago. Of the two scenarios, I'm leaning logically towards the former.

I hope this catches some super slueuthers attention..

The $4000, the divorce, the open marriage mentioned, by him not verified by Cheryl, the lack of caring, does William have his girlfriend, over to the house, are they preparing to celebrate Christmas like nothing wrong, the sad thing is they had about 27 hours from the oct 2 video until reported missing, Cheryl could be anywhere, I believe in the old saying hidden in plain sight, I wish the police would come out with a arrangement of photos, the husband, girlfriend, daughter and Cheryl’s to ask John Q. Public if any of these look familiar anywhere on oct 2 nd, I realize they have rights , but so does Cheryl, I think if they were all labeled POI s I think one of them will be a weak link and expose the truth

The $4000, the divorce, the open marriage mentioned, by him not verified by Cheryl, the lack of caring, does William have his girlfriend, over to the house, are they preparing to celebrate Christmas like nothing wrong, the sad thing is they had about 27 hours from the oct 2 video until reported missing, Cheryl could be anywhere, I believe in the old saying hidden in plain sight, I wish the police would come out with a arrangement of photos, the husband, girlfriend, daughter and Cheryl’s to ask John Q. Public if any of these look familiar anywhere on oct 2 nd, I realize they have rights , but so does Cheryl, I think if they were all labeled POI s I think one of them will be a weak link and expose the truth
That sounds like a great idea, but unfortunately, way too much time has passed, folks probably have forgotten any important details, if they had any of that day. If you asked me right now, about Oct 2, I would not be able to tell you anything about that day- I would literally have to look it up to see if I had any doctors or dentist appointments, look online to see if I made plans with family or friends, etc. I just wouldn't remember that far back if I saw someone from those photos, or where and when.

The day Cheryl went missing Oct 2 did William have to work that day if so does anyone know what time, just wondering the time element if he was able to execute a plan and make it to work without drawing attention, I am surprised he hasn’t volunteered to take a lie detector test to prove his innocence, I keep checking the riverside pd Facebook for updates, none, I realize they have many caseloads but it took a billboard is year after to find the missing teenager whose father was killed at the clay pool building on linden ave, I think if they peel the onion back there is a lot of moving pieces of individuals who assisted or who are providing cover, this bugs me since riverside is a small city and the crime happened at her home or between the home and school, this crime was not random but very personal, also does anyone know if William has any connection to Kentucky, if so could he or with help transport Cheryl there, I am throwing a theory out there let’s say something bad happened on the 2nd of oct and shortly after days or weeks had her moved, Either him or with help

I appreciate your posts but they are VERY hard to read as there are no periods. Just sentence after sentence.

I saw on Williams FB , that he likes guns and knifes, has there been any mention if they went camping anywhere, fishing, or weapons training. That trip to Florida with the daughter still seems weird to me , let’s see I get served with divorce paperwork on the 21st of sept, go to Florida with my daughter and the following day after we return Cheryl turns up missing, was he using that as a alibi and something was supposed to happen while they were gone, that $4000 can probably help pay for a crime, I still would like to see what the girlfriend looks like, are they close in looks, so when Cheryl’s vehicle got moved to Kroger .

Been thinking does anyone have an answer, on Oct 2/3 the day Cheryl went missing, did the police check cell phone hits of the husband, daughter, girlfriend, of that day, just to see if they were anywhere near the Kroger parking lot and beyond shortly after camera shows SUV parked, also did any of the above referenced have a Onstar system in their vehicles to see if they were near Kroger parking lot.
What did William do later that day when Cheryl failed to come home, I would have to figure the same daughter who was dropped off at school must of been concerned late afternoon or evening , what was she told by the husband, and the following morning who took daughter to school if she went , what was she told , she must have been upset.
I would love to know what Williams conversations were the evening of the 2 oct speaking with his girlfriend
Is it possible the husband had a burner phone to cover his tracks.
What I see the most critical time in this crime is from when Cheryl dropped daughter off at school until the SUV was recorded as parked at Kroger.
I do believe there is multiple “bad guys” involved in this crime, too much happened in a very short period of time

Her mom is said to be beside herself with worry. Crying daily. She's not in great health and this isn't helping. Cheryl was very close to her mom (and her daughters and grand-daughter.) No one who knows her believes she would have EVER left of her own freewill.

All of these people need to be getting on media train. Why is no one flooding the airwaves in your opinion?

All of these people need to be getting on media train. Why is no one flooding the airwaves in your opinion?
I have asked this myself in the FB groups about her disappearance. Speculation is that the police have asked the family not to do so. No idea why. It's incredibly strange to me and goes against every missing person's case that I've seen. Usually it's press conferences, pleas from the family, lots of searching. The family has only participated in ONE search and that was this past weekend while her brother was in town from Florida. It was not announced so others could help the way previous searches had been done. No one knew it had taken place until her sister-in-law talked about it today.

The police dept has said NOTHING in two months on their FB page about Cheryl and no media releases since Halloween. Riverside is a very small suburb of Dayton, one of its smallest in fact. Yet this dept has never had her info shared on any other neighboring departments pages. Dayton is surrounded by about 15 suburban cities with their police departments. There are several within 5 mins drive of Cheryl's home and where the car was left. It makes no sense at all not to have other departments post her missing information and photo as most people only follow the PD from their own community. So if people didn't catch the handful of local tv news stories or newspaper stories then they don't even know that someone is missing or if they may have seen something. Nothing in this case makes much sense.

That trip to Florida with the daughter still seems weird to me , let’s see I get served with divorce paperwork on the 21st of sept, go to Florida with my daughter and the following day after we return Cheryl turns up missing, was he using that as a alibi and something was supposed to happen while they were gone, that $4000 can probably help pay for a crime, I still would like to see what the girlfriend looks like, are they close in looks, so when Cheryl’s vehicle got moved to Kroger .

The trip to FL was supposed to be Cheryl, Bill and their daughter. It had been long planned in advance. As marital troubles grew, Cheryl opted to stay home. Girlfriend went to FL instead. Confirmed by Bill's sister.

The girlfriend looks nothing like Cheryl, different hair color, length of hair, no facial similarities.

The trip to FL was supposed to be Cheryl, Bill and their daughter. It had been long planned in advance. As marital troubles grew, Cheryl opted to stay home. Girlfriend went to FL instead. Confirmed by Bill's sister.

The girlfriend looks nothing like Cheryl, different hair color, length of hair, no facial similarities.

Is the gf one of his "friends" on fb?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member