OH OH - Chelsey Coe, 25, Miamisburg, June 2017

Chelsey Coe’s mother fought back tears and spoke frankly in expressing the agony and loss she’s felt the past year since the disappearance of the young Miamisburg woman.

Shula Woodworth said her daughter’s birth in the fall of 1991 helped turned the Adams County woman’s world around.

“Chelsey was my first born,” Woodworth said of Coe, who grew up in Warren County and attended Springboro High School.

“And even though my other children are just as special as Chelsey, Chelsey was the reason I changed my life,” she said. “I was an alcoholic, and when Chelsey was born, I decided she was more important. So I gave Alcoholics Anonymous a chance, and I’ve been sober ever since.”
Missing Miamisburg woman’s mom: ‘Chelsey was the reason I changed my life’

On Tuesday, officials announced that DNA analysis confirmed remains found in Moraine in September are those of a Middletown woman who disappeared in May 2017.

Authorities found 47-year-old Michelle Burgan’s remains after police were informed she may have been with a Moraine man around the time of her disappearance.

Police said they arrested 57-year-old Gilbert Revere. Revere was indicted in September on two counts of tampering with evidence, one count of gross abuse of a corpse, and one count of failure to report knowledge of a death.

Middletown woman’s remains identified; 3 others still missing

R5RG2KZUKZGU7M53V6GO5A6G3A.JPG

The three other women are still missing.
  • Brandy English, 43, of Middletown was last seen in May 2016.
  • Amber Flack, 32, of Middletown disappeared in September 2017.
  • Melinda Miller, 49, of Middletown vanished in February 2017.

Two other women were also reported as missing from surrounding areas.
  • Amber Whitmer, 30, of Springfield went missing in June 2016.
  • In September 2017, Chelsey Coe was reported missing from Miamisburg.
Middletown woman’s remains identified; 3 others still missing

MIAMISBURG — Miamisburg police detectives said as recently as last week they were working on the case involving Chelsey Coe, who went missing in the fall of 2017.

While no specific details about last week’s activity were able to be released, investigators are continuing to try and find Coe and solve the case.

Chelsey Coe: Case involving missing Miamisburg woman continues

Any new leads on this case??? I live not far from the reserve that they searched for her. I wonder what lead LE to the reserve. Drove past it today and thought of her.

Reactions: Dre
Chelsey Coe's case made it onto "chasing evil" on youtube this summer. still hoping for some answers and justice!

Bumping for Chelsey who remains missing four years now.

Reactions: Dre

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back