GUILTY - Tammy Moorer - trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 *Appeals denied* #11

Hey guys, curious if any of our local friends are going to the vigil tomorrow night? I intend to. I even requested to get out early at work. So barring an emergency I should make it. I have my various teal accents ready to wear. I checked the weather and it's going to be clear, but also quite cold. The low tomorrow night is 36 so I imagine after sunset it will start dropping like a rock. If the chance arises and I can do so respectfully I will take a few pictures so those not here can see the landing and the garden and such close up. I will not post any that have faces in them though, not even those faces we know.

I will more than likely go to the vigil, as TE is a friend of mine. It's been a long 5 years for him, that have not treated him well emotionally or spiritually.

Yeah, 5 years missing is a milestone I hoped we wouldn't see. I want to show the Elvis family that even though it has been 5 years we aren't going to forget about Heather or their pain. I feel particularly bad for Morgan though I'm sure Heather is proud of all she has done, accomplished, grown stronger from and handled and with grace and dignity. It still has to hurt to go through this transitional period without her big sister, and in some ways without her parents since a big piece of them is still missing too.

Hey guys, curious if any of our local friends are going to the vigil tomorrow night? I intend to. I even requested to get out early at work. So barring an emergency I should make it. I have my various teal accents ready to wear. I checked the weather and it's going to be clear, but also quite cold. The low tomorrow night is 36 so I imagine after sunset it will start dropping like a rock. If the chance arises and I can do so respectfully I will take a few pictures so those not here can see the landing and the garden and such close up. I will not post any that have faces in them though, not even those faces we know.

Five long years for the Elvises on their sorrowful journey....

I am touched to hear you will be attending the vigil. If there is any chance to do so, please let them know we here at Websleuths are and have been behind them 100 percent. I'm sure many of us will be with you in spirit.

Heather is remembered and never forgotten.

Hey friends. December 18th comes again. Thinking of the Elvis family today and all of you here. My prayer is that Heather is found one day and long awaited answers come. Love and Hugs to you all today.

706f21f7-ccf8-471d-b8fc-db5515cf3428-large16x9_48350172_1056979691141419_3795295744290717696_o.jpg

The event will be Tuesday, Dec. 18 at Peach Tree Landing from 5-8 p.m.

The family described the event as follows:

"The Christmas season is about hope: a hope in Christ, who provides for an eternal home where we are finally all together again in peace and harmony. We will gather...to remember a piece of our family we have been missing for 5 long years. We hope you will join us to remember your loved ones as well. This night is not just about Heather, it is about our community. In the same way you have all gathered and stood faithful to our family in our time of need, we want to give back. This is a time and place to join together in celebration of our loved ones who we will spend Christmas separated from. Whether you are separated by distance, deployment, time, or death; it is the time of year we find most difficult to be apart. Let us choose to change our perspective and look to a future time when this will no longer be a problem. We will celebrate the best gift of all, eternal life in Christ. Come and write your loved ones' name on a luminary at the landing and help us celebrate the hope and peace of Christmas with the light of their love and memories. We will focus on the promise of Emmanuel (God with us) and have a "different kind of Christmas" this year. We will encourage each other by sharing the love, comfort and strength we ourselves have received from God and each other. If you aren't able to make it to the event, light a candle at home or post a candle picture online, and include your loved ones name. Know that we will also be praying at the vigil for you and yours."

Family of Heather Elvis to hold annual HELPP event

I went to the vigil last night and I took a few pictures of the garden before the sunset and then after. Including one of a sign designating that wooded area as part of the wildlife refuge so I found that interesting in regards to that stray phone ping. I don't really have much to share about the vigil itself. Other than all of the area news was there. At first, it didn't seem like many people, but then around 6 pm or so more started arriving.

Attachments

• 20181218_165332.jpg
    20181218_165332.jpg
    276.1 KB · Views: 76
  • 20181218_165437.jpg
    20181218_165437.jpg
    257.2 KB · Views: 77
  • 20181218_165441.jpg
    20181218_165441.jpg
    248.1 KB · Views: 76
  • 20181218_165521.jpg
    20181218_165521.jpg
    263.8 KB · Views: 77
  • 20181218_165628.jpg
    20181218_165628.jpg
    311.3 KB · Views: 78
  • 20181218_165728.jpg
    20181218_165728.jpg
    317.2 KB · Views: 75
  • 20181218_173126.jpg
    20181218_173126.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 74
  • 20181218_173214.jpg
    20181218_173214.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 72
  • 20181218_173235.jpg
    20181218_173235.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 57
Grant Fredricks', testimony sealed the deal too:

At first, he didn't know what the state expected the jury to make out of the surveillance video from the home on Highway 814. "We were like ‘There's no way that we're going to figure out who's driving that truck, what's going on, what are you showing me this for? Yes, it’s a big black pick up.’ But other than that, we really didn't know what to think about it.”

“I was actually amazed that the headlights, even if its the same make model everything the same on a vehicle, they throw a different pattern on the ground. We were very fortunate in the jury group to have an actual mechanic with us. He confirmed this."

This really highlights the benefits of having a diverse group of people on the jury. With his military experience, he knew what someone who has seen horrible things looks like. The mechanic was able to corroborate what the headlight expert said.

Great interview, and I appreciate this juror sharing how the evidence was perceived and ultimately, how they arrived at guilt.
It makes me very hopeful that the same conclusion will be reached when it's Sid's turn!!

Heather may never be found, but the evil duo are going to face justice!!

Wow! Thanks for sharing, Gardenista! I echo everyone's sentiments here. I'm thrilled with the impact from the testimonies of TM and DD. Thrilled. I'm glad Grant Fredricks was able to explain the headlights in layman's terms and that a juror corroborated his testimony. After sitting through this trial, and hearing what this group of people is capable of, my hat is off to this juror for his bravery in coming forward for an interview. I still can't believe TM is locked up tight! :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annie151
Back