Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
First time I've heard of Paul Savage. There's so much we are yet to find out about this case. It blows my mind.

This is a comprehensive article regarding the neighbours.
Then aged 70, Mr Savage had seen the little boy named William and his sister, who came to stay with their grandmother directly across the road, only occasionally.
“Very few people around here knew him and his sister, not many of us, just two little kids visiting,” Mr Savage told news.com.au.
“They wouldn’t go wandering. They would stay close to their grandmother.
“You’d never see them unless you were walking or driving past.”
It was a Friday and across at number 48, William Tyrrell and his sister were playing a version of hide-and-seek in which the hider, when found, would jump out and roar like a lion.
ef057e9e317d53ce3812780e6a4962f9

What happened on the day William Tyrrell vanished?

Neighbour Paul Savage was one of the first to start searching for William after his frantic neighbour screamed that he was missing.
"If he had wandered, he would have been found," Savage says.
"When I go for a walk you still find yourself keeping an eye out, hoping for a scream or a yell and not a horrible smell.
"I don't know how his family has coped, it must be torture for them."
All the homes in the estate were searched. And then searched again.
Missing kids are found hiding under beds and in cupboards more times than wandering the streets. But not in this case.

"We have had police through three times," Richard Wilson says.
"Every cupboard, they have had a look in the ceilings, have had a look in the boots of cars."

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw...ts-dark-shadow-over-town-20141101-11fbdi.html

Please jolt my memory if I remember Paul Savage had a son who also was there & IIRC the son was also looking?
Now, If Paul was 70 at the time then how old would his son be? What maybe 40,50?
There was a son mentioned in an article in The Australian. Paul (and his son, I think) were talking about the ‘loner’ in #35 who had moved out after police had searched the houses on Benaroon Drive three times.

At 48 Benaroon Drive, police sniffer dogs picked up William’s scent, but only within the boundaries of the property.

This leads me to believe that whoever grabbed William came right up to the property, grabbed him and quickly put him in a car.

The photo below is from the same article. If this is the bush track to the cemetery, it doesn't look rough. Surely a sedan could drive through there - not just a 4WD?

9a33dc2c47220df9509edd02c687eca7

This is a comprehensive article regarding the neighbours.
Then aged 70, Mr Savage had seen the little boy named William and his sister, who came to stay with their grandmother directly across the road, only occasionally.
“Very few people around here knew him and his sister, not many of us, just two little kids visiting,” Mr Savage told news.com.au.
“They wouldn’t go wandering. They would stay close to their grandmother.
“You’d never see them unless you were walking or driving past.”
It was a Friday and across at number 48, William Tyrrell and his sister were playing a version of hide-and-seek in which the hider, when found, would jump out and roar like a lion.
ef057e9e317d53ce3812780e6a4962f9

Could be that he was just the last person outside of family that saw William? Also according to older threads when Makara was around, he was the man mowing his lawn. His son Sean was there also. Was his property was where the 2 cars were allegedly parked?
Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #24

Australia - Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #23

Persons of interest in William Tyrrell's disappearance may be forced to give evidence
"(An inquest) makes us go over all the evidence collected in the last four years - it's an enormous task," Homicide Squad commander Scott Cook told reporters in Sydney on Wednesday.

"The coroner will consider that and may well ask us to do further things. If that doesn't occur we're likely to see an inquest sometime in the early part of next year."

The coroner's legal powers mean witnesses could be forced to explain their movements and what they know about William's disappearance - unlike conventional police interviews.

The inquest will be "an opportunity to test information and evidence gathered by Strikeforce Rosann and further the investigation".

Could be that he was just the last person outside of family that saw William? Also according to older threads when Makara was around, he was the man mowing his lawn. His son Sean was there also. Was his property was where the 2 cars were allegedly parked?
Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #24

Australia - Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #23

I thought we debunked the theory that he was the one mowing his lawn, wasn't it someone further down the street?

No his house isn't where the cars were, he is in the corner where Beneroon bends around opposite G'ma's corner.

that's an interesting sentence..
Paul Savage, who lived across the road from the Benaroon Drive property from which William went missing, attended the court via conference call and told Deputy State Coroner Grahame that he was "still sorting out" his legal representation.
Yeah, struck me too, tgy.

Mid-morning on September 12, 2014, Paul Savage was inside his house on Benaroon Drive, Kendall, in the green and tranquil river valley of Camden Haven on NSW’s mid-north coast.

Then aged 70, Mr Savage had seen the little boy named William and his sister, who came to stay with their grandmother directly across the road, only occasionally,

“Very few people around here knew him and his sister, not many of us, just two little kids visiting,” Mr Savage told news.com.au......

Sometime before 10.30am, William’s foster mother retreated from the outdoors inside to make a cup of tea for her and her mother.

Down the street, a man on a ride-on mower cut his lawn.

I thought we debunked the theory that he was the one mowing his lawn, wasn't it someone further down the street?

No his house isn't where the cars were, he is in the corner where Beneroon bends around opposite G'ma's corner.

Mid-morning on September 12, 2014, Paul Savage was inside his house on Benaroon Drive, Kendall, in the green and tranquil river valley of Camden Haven on NSW’s mid-north coast.

Then aged 70, Mr Savage had seen the little boy named William and his sister, who came to stay with their grandmother directly across the road, only occasionally

Detective Chief Inspector Gary Jubelin, who has led the Homicide Squad’s investigation into what happened to William, confirmed outside of court that detectives were continuing to work on what happened to the then-three-year-old playing outside his grandma’s Kendall home

"It’s a matter before the Coroner, but it is an active investigation," he said.

There was a chance that William was still alive, Mr Craddock said.

"It isn’t presently possible to conclude that he is dead," he said.

"[The inquest] will seek to determine if he is alive or dead."

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw...-tyrrell-s-disappearance-20181219-p50n5m.html

0F246203-0E8E-4995-AEF1-1BDFA0A7FD58.jpeg
A fix of Jubes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members