AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #29

Status
Not open for further replies.
That does look odd... I could see myself installing wrong then paying someone to fix...

Looks like bolt on outside and second doorbell.. I could see second doorbell maybe if u rented room out at some point..

The bolt on wrong side is bizarre.. dunno..
Can’t think of reason really ...
I keep looking for it, but for some reason can’t see a dead bolt on either of those doors.

I have 2 doorbells, front door & back door. Two different rings. Front is “ding dong”. Back door is a slightly longer “ding” (no “dong”).

The moisture could be condensation forming when the storm door was closed and then kinda froze up(?)

MOO

I keep looking for it, but for some reason can’t see a dead bolt on either of those doors.

I have 2 doorbells, front door & back door. Two different rings. Front is “ding dong”. Back door is a slightly longer “ding” (no “dong”).

The moisture could be condensation forming when the storm door was closed and then kinda froze up(?)

MOO

Here it is at Lowe’s... usually the key slot is on outside...if it’s like this.. wouldn’t make sense... unless your locking somebody in the house ... they coulda just installed wrong and it’s stuck like that ... really not sure.

Attachments

• 9D4A2AE9-546E-4685-AC76-3EB7F892CBFA.jpeg
    9D4A2AE9-546E-4685-AC76-3EB7F892CBFA.jpeg
    67.1 KB · Views: 36
A "Sixteen Candles" reference? ;)

That dirty glass on the right wouldn't have been as curious to me if not for what it does at the bottom...

looks like they do holiday deco on the doors. could be they used spray snow last year. my front window looked similar after I sprayed windex on spray on snow, had to use a razor scrapper to get it off after that.

now I see the dark run on the wood at bottom...ummm my spray snow mess didn't do that. I was looking at the cloudy area and cloudy run.

Well, I would tend to suspect that most folks who live in northern Wisconsin aren't in any hurry to add fake snow to anything in the winter!

it is a deco thing, kids like it, spray a area for snowman or santa clings to look like they are sitting on it. no matter snow outside, you cant deco your window with real snow.

it is a deco thing, kids like it, spray a area for snowman or santa clings to look like they are sitting on it. no matter snow outside, you cant deco your window with real snow.

Spray away!
Rick%20Olivo_AshalndDailyPress_shoveling%20.jpg

Here it is at Lowe’s... usually the key slot is on outside...if it’s like this.. wouldn’t make sense... unless your locking somebody in the house ... they coulda just installed wrong and it’s stuck like that ... really not sure.
Where is it on the door in the picture? tia

Where is it on the door in the picture? tia
Let me clarify this. We're talking about the brass door knob/handle on the right side. It's not a deadbolt, but that style of handle is very unusual on the outside of an entry door. Looking closer, it doesn't even have a key locking mechanism in it.

The more I look... what kind of patio door is that? I've been in and worked on hundreds - if not thousands - of homes, and I've never seen one like that. The left is a metal frame slider, but the rest doesn't make sense. Why is there a knob on the right (and why does it look like a deadbolt mounted outside)? Next to that is a doorbell. The whole thing looks odd.
nSrLBdL.jpg
What is the pink item on top of the electric meter in this photo?

The perp left with Jayme through the deck door, and the dog got out too ??
Why would the perp bother closing the deck door if the perp was in a rush to go before LE arrived while taking a young, shocked girl with him? If the dog was outside waiting to be let into the house, the door was closed. JM2cents.

And this one shows the actual deadbolt:
533HRhQ.jpg

And another angle on the lower wood goop.

I wonder who took these photos?

No idea... are those bullet exits on the left side of door?? Or just siding coming apart over time ...

Switching bolt around makes no sense..almost like they were waiting on perp/family to come back and give them an easy access point ..to come back to house and slip up... dunno... it’s the same door .. wtf are u flipping locks around for??

Maybe they took old deadbolt to search for dna prints....

If you look at the first image here:
Imgur
If you look to the left of the doors, on the power meter - that pink thing is a retractable leash. Also, the left sliding door has a clean spot near the bottom that looks like dog scratching. What looks really strange to me is the right panel. What on earth is that gunky streak all the way down?

Ripped screen. Maybe the dog did it. My son’s dog did that to our screen on the same kind of patio door trying to get out.

If you look at the first image here:
Imgur
If you look to the left of the doors, on the power meter - that pink thing is a retractable leash. Also, the left sliding door has a clean spot near the bottom that looks like dog scratching. What looks really strange to me is the right panel. What on earth is that gunky streak all the way down?

I was looking at the left at the broken screen.

Looks like blood on the right?

Does not look like the patio doors were removed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members