CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would PF go to the dump instead of waiting for a garbage truck to pick it up?

We go to the dump all the time, especially in the summer when we have grass and branches and stuff from the yard. Where I live we only have one trash bin that gets picked up weekly and if it's not in the can it doesn't go. Sometimes we have more trash than what will fit or we forget to put it out. They won't pick up anything left on the curb outside of the can.

IMO He was just cleaning up the mess the LE made, they might have trashed a ton of stuff as they searched

Mess law enforcement made?? The “ranch” was obviously a disaster before law enforcement came on the scene. Cluttered deck, no fence around the yard, all kinds of stuff sitting in the middle of nowhere and grazed to the ground.

hmmm...my loved one is (hypothetically) missing...what should I do?

Report her missing; and
Call her work, friends, family, etc.; and
Plead for my loved one's safe return; and
Fully cooperate with LE/seek to eliminate my involvement; and
Look for the mother of my child; and
Speak/explain, humanize, give tips about her personality, likes, dislikes, frequent haunts, etc.

or,

Center myself. Prioritize my feelings. People will think I'm guilty either way so...shrug.
Hide/avoid media, public, friends, family, LE, etc. They'll ask me questions, then I might have to answer questions...yuck!
Wait to see if she shows up somewhere/someday. If not, explain to our baby that people maybe were going to say mean things to/about me, so I paid a lawyer to protect me from criticism... :oops: sorry about your missing mom thingie.

If PF has/had no involvement in KB's disappearance, he's doing everything textbook to put the spotlight on himself. If he's innocent, his behavior is a cold injustice to himself, his fiance', their family and friends.

Has he, or anyone spoke about KB on his behalf?

I don't think he was dumping evidence yesterday, but that does seem like more weird behavior.

We don't know where the trash came from. Law enforcement was searching the property so I can't imagine there was a trailer load of stuff that law enforcement missed.

My read of this is that law enforcement doesn't have much at all and their overt actions are all bluster. But, hey, I could be wrong.
I sort of thought that this shows that that LE has very little. Absent anything else, they have resorted to just following him around. PF would be well aware of this so I can’t believe there was anything incrim in that trash.

Just a couple of notes from the last page about septic tanks and trash.
Septic tanks are large enough to fit a body into, but getting it in would mean flushing it down the toilet or squeezing it through an opening about the diameter of a fire hose. After the tank is put into the ground there are only two ways of getting at it without digging the entire thing up and getting large equipment to lift the top half off, and that's the toilet and the risers (where they insert the hose to pump/drain it). The riser isn't that large an opening, certainly not large enough to fit a body through, and if you did (sorry this is graphic) dismember the body to put it in the septic tank, it would muck with the baffles that allow water to flow over and into the leech field which would result in sewage backing up into your home. So not impossible, but not probable.
As for trash, I'm sure he has to make trips to dump his trash because unless he pays for it, he wouldn't have curbside trash pick up. That doesn't mean we don't have trash cans, though. Most dumps have a recycling center and they have different areas for different trash. For instance, you can't put steel or paint, etc in the regular trash, you have to separate it out. You still have large trash cans because you only go once or twice a week, so you don't want a broken bag making a mess in the back of your truck (or even worse your car). So I'd expect to see large trash cans to hold bags of trash and a few recycling cans as well.
I think it very possible PF disposed of some key evidence in the septic tank such as KB's phone....or wallet. iow, something that could be dropped through the hose opening. JMO

The lid and opening on our septic tank is much larger than the diameter of a fire hose. I don’t live in CO though so maybe they are different.

ETA: I’m sure we would have heard if LE discovered a body in the septic holding tank.
jmo

Mine too. Although I never tested it, on mine you could easily fit a thin person down the opening of my septic tank. The tank lid on mine was made of poured concrete with rebar bent into a handle. Its an older concrete septic tank and the opening looks just big enough to squeeze a small person down. The few times I had to get it pumped out I didnt want to get too near the opening because it looked like someone could slip and fall down into it. LOL

So it all depends on what type of septic tank will depend on the size of the opening. Some have two access openings and also some have vent pipes for them.

I think it very possible PF disposed of some key evidence in the septic tank such as KB's phone....or wallet. iow, something that could be dropped through the hose opening. JMO
I don't think that's what the hole was. They would have had to replace it.

Mine too. Although I never tested it, on mine you could easily fit a thin person down the opening of my septic tank. The tank lid on mine was made of poured concrete with rebar bent into a handle. Its an older concrete septic tank and the opening looks just big enough to squeeze a small person down. The few times I had to get it pumped out I didnt want to get too near the opening because it looked like someone could slip and fall down into it. LOL

So it all depends on what type of septic tank will depend on the size of the opening. Some have two access openings and also some have vent pipes for them.
The vent pipe ones are the newer systems, mostly for smaller properties or ones that don't have a deep enough receiving layer.

Patrick Frazee spotted in public at waste management facility, police return to his property

"TELLER COUNTY, Colo. - UPDATE: Investigators were on the property of Kelsey Berreth's fiancé Patrick Frazee, for the second time Tuesday.

It comes after Eyewitness News exclusively told KRDO they saw Frazee at a waste management facility, dropping off a load on Monday."

BBM

PF did not go to the dump. PF drove a truck with a long trailer on it to the Waste Management Facility pictured in the article.

frazze2%202%20Cropped_1545179685599.jpg_26274570_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

According to the article:

"Employees at the company in Teller County also tell us they saw Frazee at the facility dropping off trash from a long trailer with two other men. Witnesses say Frazee remained in a white pickup truck as the two other men, who drove in two separate cars, unloaded the trailer.

The trash was later collected by police and it's been reported a few of the items were taken away by police for further investigation."

The Waste Management Facility is located at 176 Weaverville Rd. in Divide, Colorado, (a small town between Florissant and Woodland Park) and is a 15-minute drive from PF's property outside Florissant.

I sort of thought that this shows that that LE has very little. Absent anything else, they have resorted to just following him around. PF would be well aware of this so I can’t believe there was anything incrim in that trash.
Wouldn’t you expect LE to follow him around regardless?

If you have something, you definitely have to follow him.

The same goes if you have very little.

Mess law enforcement made?? The “ranch” was obviously a disaster before law enforcement came on the scene. Cluttered deck, no fence around the yard, all kinds of stuff sitting in the middle of nowhere and grazed to the ground.

I'm not alarmed by the condition of the house or yard. I think "sloppy" is perfectly normal in this area. I think the trip to the waste management facility is completely normal as well. 0.0% of evidence being found; but LE must be thorough, so it looks suspicious. PF not getting out the car- perfectly normal in his difficult situation.

I'm focused on the other aspects of the case, and the direction it leads.

thanks for this.

So did cops call waste mgmt and take things from his trash at the dump? Did they go to his house after he went to the dump?

Here's some highlights to the day...
*FBI,CBI, Teller county, and WP PD all showed back up at his house today
*PF was seen at waste management dumping things, police called --they took some evidence. Perhaps this is what lead them to go back to his house.

*they did dig at his house in the prior search...there's now drone footage of the hole.

ehm about all I can think of at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member