CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #12 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. One of two things may have happened:

Evidence from the dump led to subsequent searches at both properties.

Lab results came back, that necessitated more intensive searches at the properties.

It could also be a bit of a mix, and one led to one search, and the other led to the other search.

Something obviously caused this.

Something happened to prompt this activity. I can't fathom that anything from the dump could lead to this, unless it was something PF didn't realize was incriminating. And that seems very unlikely.

Maybe lab results, but I'd guess video and/or GPS/phone evidence . Maybe PF was found to be in Woodland Park on Thanksgiving night, maybe in a different vehicle. I hope we find out soon.

Let me ask everyone a question, if the intimate relationship between KB and PF is what it seems to be, if they were not really in one, is anyone able to consider that another person might be responsible for her disappearance? PF gets the child and goes on his way. KB had recently met someone and the two make plans for that evening. Maybe they agreed to have rolls at her place. When this person arrives, he says, let's go out and do something instead. Now the rolls are sitting on the counter, she ran out the door in a rush not expecting to go out that night. I would have to say, in the times we live in, it's possible for someone to meet someone online and not really know about them. I'm going to say this person was not someone KB knew that well but, he seemed nice enough. Is it possible she got involved with a crazy online dating person The plan for this person was always to do something harmful to whoever gave them the first opportunity. Maybe he wasn't from the area. I could imagine a scenario where KB had not been harmed but she was definitely taken against her will. This person decided to take her back to wherever he was from, which had them pass certain Idaho towns. She was forced to send the work text and then she managed to get her phone and turn it on just long enough for it ping off a tower somewhere. After that, who knows.
LE was given some info or they pieced something like this together and they are back at the condo trying to identify whoever it is. This at least explain why it seems they don't have video of anyone driving a certain vehicle near her home or in town. They wouldn't know what kind to look for. I think this is something that is pretty possible.

Keep in mind that KB's brother was in her home on December 2nd. If there was anything "obvious" at that time, he would have noticed it. Whatever led LE back to KB's home has to be something that was not obvious initially. Something made them decide to test areas and items in her home. Is it possible that the things found at the dump came from her home and not from PF's? Could that be just another piece of the puzzle that is starting to bring an entire picture into focus? Could there be links to photos that showed certain items once belonging to Kelsey that mysteriously made their way to waste management via PF? Just theorizing..

The middle female appears to be carrying cabinet doors (kitchen or bath).

I believe they are kitchen cabinet doors. The bathroom vanity may have only had one door under the sink (not shown in the bathroom photo) but there were quite a few kitchen cabinets doors with the same color and design seen being carried out by LE.

This actually shows that he was there on the 3rd, or the 2nd, depending on when "last night" was. It says:

Update 12/4 @ 0300 - after arriving at Kelsey's house last night and combing through things, we know 1 thing for certain, Kelsey did not pack to go anywhere.

ETA: he originally posted on the 2nd, but this was an update, clearly showing it was the 4th at 3am
Oh, I missed that! That makes more sense and thank you. :)
MOO

Keep in mind that KB's brother was in her home on December 2nd. If there was anything "obvious" at that time, he would have noticed it. Whatever led LE back to KB's home has to be something that was not obvious initially. Something made them decide to test areas and items in her home. Is it possible that the things found at the dump came from her home and not from PF's? Could that be just another piece of the puzzle that is starting to bring an entire picture into focus? Could there be links to photos that showed certain items once belonging to Kelsey that mysteriously made their way to waste management via PF? Just theorizing..
Like the matching sheet of a set.

If she died in the house, I don’t think she would have been able to be removed quickly, unless PF did NOT do this. The baby would have most likely been there, adding to the stress of the situation. He would have had to get the baby into the car, get KB into the car, and clean up anything that could point to him. And likely in daylight. I do think she would have had to have been there long enough for dogs to sense. JMO though

Laci Peterson was the first case I followed on WS. I always think of her during the Christmas holidays. I believe Laci was strangled and if Kelsey was, too, there may have been little evidence to clean up.

Let me ask everyone a question, if the intimate relationship between KB and PF is what it seems to be, if they were not really in one, is anyone able to consider that another person might be responsible for her disappearance? PF gets the child and goes on his way. KB had recently met someone and the two make plans for that evening. Maybe they agreed to have rolls at her place. When this person arrives, he says, let's go out and do something instead. Now the rolls are sitting on the counter, she ran out the door in a rush not expecting to go out that night. I would have to say, in the times we live in, it's possible for someone to meet someone online and not really know about them. I'm going to say this person was not someone KB knew that well but, he seemed nice enough. Is it possible she got involved with a crazy online dating person The plan for this person was always to do something harmful to whoever gave them the first opportunity. Maybe he wasn't from the area. I could imagine a scenario where KB had not been harmed but she was definitely taken against her will. This person decided to take her back to wherever he was from, which had them pass certain Idaho towns. She was forced to send the work text and then she managed to get her phone and turn it on just long enough for it ping off a tower somewhere. After that, who knows.
LE was given some info or they pieced something like this together and they are back at the condo trying to identify whoever it is. This at least explain why it seems they don't have video of anyone driving a certain vehicle near her home or in town. They wouldn't know what kind to look for. I think this is something that is pretty possible.

BBM.
There's no evidence that the police don't have the killer's truck on video. LE knows PF has multiple trucks and a car. They've spent hours searching through videos. We know through others sources that videos were collected. There are surveillance cameras everywhere. Doorbell cameras are everywhere that are set off by moving objects above 30 pounds from 30 feet away. This guy and any accomplices are busted. He should confess and try to cut a deal with the DA.

or now they got video surveillance of someone entering the house after TG , and her entering and never got out. Jmo

If my daughter was not able to be contacted, I would go to her house to check before I called the police. Wouldn't anyone?
Maybe CB called LE before Dec 2nd and we just don't know that yet... cuz there's that whole "48 hours" thing when an adult goes missing. IMO. MOO

Dammit! I hereby qualify for Werther’s and nursing home walker status.

Instead of liking posts as I speed read them, only to see 10 more stack up, please accept this notice that I agree with and like most of your posts.

Ffffffffff this iPhone. And or my brain.

I am having loads of trouble with this site. and I am using a laptop.:(
Perhaps all you guys, leave for awhile, so we can catch up, in order we witness the arrest, and share in the news, at last.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member