CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #13 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
My guess is they wanted to forestall him holing up in the house and take shots at the police. The may not have expected the arrest to take place with him in his vehicle on the private drive. Then again, maybe they used a pretext to entice him into his vehicle as to establish more control over the situation.

It is possible his lawyer was having him come to his office, at the request of LE. The lawyer is supposed to act in the best interest of his client. Patrick being arrested in his driveway is better than a SWAT team showing up outside the house, better for him, his mother, and the baby. So it would be in Patrick's interest if the lawyer gave assistance to LE. Just speculating...

Corey Rose‏Verified account @CoreyRoseTV
Breaking news: Kelsey Berreth's fiance, Patrick Frazee was taken into custody this morning. NBC news has learned through Frazee's attorney that he was been arrested. Press conference scheduled for 10am this morning. #9news

6:53 AM - 21 Dec 2018

I guess PF used his one phone call!

Seattle, you have just got to see the raw video footage of the camera man yelling into his phone for his news Department to call the lawyer to let his lawyer know that he is being arrested.

At least with keeping the baby, imo.
Unless he was driving with Kelsey and the baby "to visit her grandmother". A child her age could be told that Mommy "is sleeping/sick"(if she had been killed prior to the trip). He could dumped her body/purse/phone in Idaho while the child was sleeping. Who knows! I pray Kelsey will be found quickly and her family can start the very long process of grieving.

I was pretty sure that an arrest would come in the morning. Once we saw the FBI crime vehicle go to KB's and they started pulling out large pieces from the house, it was pretty clear they had significant evidence, likely blood spatter (via luminol). Could they have waited and continued building- sure but I didn't think they would wait much longer after they picked that up from KB for a couple of reasons- christmas coming up and staffing issues, safety of the child, flight risk etc.

Smart instincts!

I was a pessimist about this case. I worried they were just posturing.

So glad to be wrong.

I wonder what his face looked like when he was arrested. No sinister staring then, I bet.

I truly hope Kelsey's mom gets to see the grand baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smokylotus