CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #13 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best thing I heard is the baby will be reunited with her maternal family.
She will heal them

My wife believes that custody of the child played a role in what happened. The possibility that KB told PF that she wanted full custody of their child. She might have even told him she was going to be moving back home or somewhere else with the child. Whether he even cared about having full custody of his child, maybe it came down to pride and ego. "You're not going to take my child away from me." I have heard things like that being said by parents that have no real interest in their child. Anyways, yep, my wife feels this could've played a big part in this thing.

This is my hunch as well. I think they broke up as was reported early on and Kelsey may have presented plans to Patrick to relocate back to her family in Idaho or Washington.

I think there was physical violence as well. At the first press conference, I got the impression that the mom told LE about some possible previous incidents or concerns she had. Nothing was reported to LE, so that's why the chief said there was no record of domestic violence, but my hunch is that something had happened prior to her disappearance. We may never know.

jmo

KB's family did a remarkable job of staying neutral when speaking with the news media. I have a feeling most of them knew PF was responsible, but they never said anything that would compromise the investigation. My heart is breaking for them right now.

I don't think she was disinterested. Someone had to be ambitious, make a decent living, provide a home and neccesities and very expensive health insurance. I will bet she wished she had more time to spend with the baby. Commitment can take many forms, only so many hours in the day.

jmo of course
Right - that's what I was saying. I think he lost interest in her....and she was trying to make it work because of the baby, and he was sick of the whole situation. And his solution was to get rid of her so he could live the life he preferred.

jmo

How can you watch Chris Watts get arrested 3 days after a Colorado murder and plead guilty 2 days before Thanksgiving.

And then 2 days later you kill and vanish your wife in Colorado?

So why did you have to kill KB Patrick?

Why sir?

1. Because he's an Evil Piece Of Excrement!

2. He wanted sole custody of daughter, and didn't want to share.

3. Because he's an Evil Piece Of S&*T!

4. He figured he was smarter than Chris Watts, and could get away with it. Or he was too busy planning his own killing to know who the he&* Chris Watts was.

5. Because he's an Evil Piece Of S&*T!

6. The chance to get lots of love letters and pics from women interested in him, while behind bars.

7. BECAUSE HE'S AN EVIL, MURDEROUS, PIECE OF EVIL S&*T!

Oh I wish someone could give me the synopsis. I've not had the time to see what's going on besides an arrest for 1st degree and solicitation.
PF was arrested and charged with first-degree murder and solicitation of murder. Video advisement today at 3:30 pm - no cameras allowed in the courtroom.

The arrest warrant is sealed and is expected to be sealed for at least a month. LE said more arrests are possible.

His first appearance (formal charges) is set for 12/31 at 9:00 am.

KB's phone did end up in Idaho and investigators are trying to recover it.

KB's home is believed to be the crime scene.

MOO

KB's family did a remarkable job of staying neutral when speaking with the news media. I have a feeling most of them knew PF was responsible, but they never said anything that would compromise the investigation. My heart is breaking for them right now.
I think they are decent people and I'm so sorry this happened to their loved one. I hope little K brings them joy.

jmo

I think there was physical violence as well. At the first press conference, I got the impression that the mom told LE about some possible previous incidents or concerns she had. Nothing was reported to LE, so that's why the chief said there was no record of domestic violence, but my hunch is that something had happened prior to her disappearance. We may never know.

jmo
In my long life and experiences, whenever I've known a man who
was mean or abusive to animals, turns out they were also mean
and abusive to people in their life. Every time.

I'm glad KB's family didn't say anything that the baby would read when she is old enough. I give them so much credit for the way they have handled themselves. Many prayers of strength and peace to the family and friends of KB.
jmo

Right - that's what I was saying. I think he lost interest in her....and she was trying to make it work because of the baby, and he was sick of the whole situation. And his solution was to get rid of her so he could live the life he preferred.

jmo

Sorry I misread your previous post. I thought that when you said thank goodness he didn't have the same disinterest in the baby that you meant she was disinterested not "the same disinterest as his disinterest in KB" My bad.

Kelsey does not have relatives in Gooding, ID.
But it is on the way to her grandmother's house which is where he told her family she was headed. Also some close to him posted that she had mental health and drug issues and may have been in an institution the the area of Gooding. All part of a narrative to explain her disappearance. I think they wanted people to think P.F. had driven her to rehab and was trying to keep it quiet to protect her job and reputation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member