CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #13 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember the discussion on here early on about the phone being mailed or put on a random truck traveling through the area? Maybe there's some truth there.
I think the wording - that the phone ended up in Idaho - means that it's true the ping was correct and that the phone was taken there by someone other than Kelsey.

I think the phone "ended up" in Idaho as part of the cover-up. Perhaps evidence "ended up" in several places - and the phone "ended up" in Idaho.

jmo

I would speculate that he stashed the evidence in trailers, which he stored off-site from his residence and therefore they were not searched. The same trailer(s) that he accompanied to the waste management facility. This evidence led them back to her home . Perhaps he had already dumped most of the evidence before she was reported missing?

Agree. But if you're not under arrest. Then why the handcuffs and taken away?

Because I wouldn't want cops telling me that I'm not under arrest while cuffing me and hauling me in. Jmo.

So imo. She was under arrest at first. Jmo
No. Law enforcement can put you in handcuffs without arresting you. It happens more often than you would think.

But it is on the way to her grandmother's house which is where he told her family she was headed. Also some close to him posted that she had mental health and drug issues and may have been in an institution the the area of Gooding. All part of a narrative to explain her disappearance. I think they wanted people to think P.F. had driven her to rehab and was trying to keep it quiet to protect her job and reputation
I am so glad our mods shut down those people posting that stuff here on WS. Everytime I read one of those about Kelsey, I wished I could just delete them.

@PommyMommy - thank you for keeping up with the Media Thread!!!
thank-you-smiley.gif

That's why, on a previous thread, I questioned the rumors about the mother's health. It has been difficult to post the truth because we are not allowed (with good reason) to talk about extended family members.

PF's mother is not frail.

I questioned where the description of her as physically disabled originated. Another poster replied it had come from an assumption made by a different poster. Then that assumption got picked up and spread through other posts, just like an urban myth.
IIRC it was someone related to PF who started posting on WS a few days ago about his family and her health.

Has there been any past examples of PF being enamored or loving toward the little daughter? So far I don't see child custody as
being a motive here, unless I've missed something.
I believe Kelsey's successes wore on PF, she had accomplished
a lot at her young age and he still hadn't left the womb.
Macho men don't take kindly to females who outpace them
professionally. She probably made a lot more money than he did.
She had her independence, her home, her career. What did he have? A few cows (or mommy did), a sideline playing rodeo cowboy, don't know how successful he was there but many of
these guys play at it but don't earn much income.
I think he resented her all around. And wanted to move on to
someone more on his level. Kelsey had outgrown him and he
knew it and hated her for it.

So very sorry for your loss. I cannot imagine how hard this has been, and is, now that we have learned the truth of what happened to Kelsey. I hope you and your family can find some comfort in knowing her killer will be brought to justice!
So happy to know that the baby is now in the care of your family and hope she will bring healing and joy into your lives.

Oh is she really with Kelsey's family? That would be so wonderful.

I'm not sure how all this is going to unravel. Solicitation possibly being brought to the table sure puts a different spin on the case.
jmo
I am not surprised by the arrest. I would have expected a crime of passion with the coverup attempt (phone to Gooding).

The solicitation charge is just over the top. That crime could have been weeks or months ago. I don't see how LE can make the charge without the other end, i.e. the person solicited coming forward to make a statement. JMO it would not amount to guys having some beers and PF was just emoting about how he would pay someone to kill that b****! The charge suggests IMO that he made a decided, serious, genuine offer to someone to murder KB for money or other benefit. The person probably declined, maybe took it that PF was just ranting, blowing off steam. With all the media exposure, that person likely reached out to LE with his story.

Wow! I never saw this coming this way, that PF has been planning over time rather than a heat of the moment.

Just to add, someone can have a partial disability and it not be apparent to others.

True. But PF's mother was not disabled or in frail health as some posters have painted her. At her age (I'm not sure I can post her exact age publicly), she helped take care of a baby/toddler.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member