CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #13 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t find now, picture of two cops at gate in black suv, walking back to suv, driver has bolt cutters in hand. Gate is open to enter.

Driveway is long, maybe they saw them coming and went out to greet them.
I think he was leaving to go somewhere. I don't think he was going out to greet them. imo.

Can’t find now, picture of two cops at gate in black suv, walking back to suv, driver has bolt cutters in hand. Gate is open to enter.

Driveway is long, maybe they saw them coming and went out to greet them.
DuY3PTdVsAABsKT.jpg

I think it's going to come out. I thought it was interesting that the police chief said they almost had a press conference last night, but information kept changing/coming. Fluid situation. They must have had some interesting interviews and cell phone data/content that led to them filing the charges they did.

Even though we want to know now, it seems like they must have solid information or leads to make this arrest happen so quickly. I think (hope) more is going to come spilling out soon.

Most definitely! I think it's too common now for information to come at us at lightning speed, whether it is correct or not. It would be risky for them to disclose something now that comes around as being inaccurate or incomplete and it somehow turning in PF's favor - media/community bias due to information that got out, etc.

Huge shout out to all law enforcement involved in this case!

Fiancé of missing Colorado mother Kelsey Berreth arrested, charged with murder
"We finally received enough information to implicate Patrick in his involvement in Kelsey's death," de Young said.

De Young described a complex, multi-state investigation he said was changing hourly. He said the woman's body has not yet been located, and said he didn't want to speculate on where it might be. He confirmed that Berreth's phone pinged in Idaho, but said investigators haven't yet recovered it.

De Young said investigators have recovered a number of items at Kelsey's home that were suspicious enough for investigators to believe the crime happened there, and have been searching the home "to give us additional information that leads us to different locations."
It is such a huge blessing when all LE agencies work together to solve these horrific crimes. That's not always the case and it's so good to see this happen in Kelsey's case and Shanann's case. Colorado is honestly scaring me lately but this is the one saving grace here.

Well this may be a stretch but if possibly there are illegals working on that ranch can definitely see PF trying to solicit help from someone vulnerable... and immunity from them being deported is why they came forward.

This is exactly what I was thinking. They'd feel threatened if they didn't cooperate in his scheme because he could expose them and on the flip side if they did cooperate with him they'd be committing a serious crime. They'd be between a rock and hard place.

I was just thinking how sad it is that her daughter is so young. It’s so much effort to take care of a child that age. Every spare moment KB had would have been spent with her daughter. Yet her daughter is too young to remember any of it in the long run. So depressing :( I hope they have a lot of pictures together and that her family writes down some fond memories of them together so she has it when she’s older.

So true, but sadly there will also be videos of her father who murdered her mother, with his arrogant disregard for her and her grandmother pretending he had nothing to do with it. All the while using her to protect himself from the media. JMT

Clayton Sandell on Twitter
Patrick Frazee is now being represented by a public defender, @CarolAMcKinley and @gobeckygo report. We have reached out to him for comment but have not heard back. @ABCWorldNews @ABC #KelseyBerreth

Du-SfTmV4AABGVq.jpg

Well, I was totally wrong on that one. I thought that the criminal defense attorney that he had hired would stick with him. Perhaps pull a Baez and have the state pay a smaller fee? I guess he doesn't want the case perhaps or do it pro bono just to get the publicity.

Unless he was trying to look innocent,and concerned for the baby,as if Mommy took off for rehab,or a mental asylum.

You know, I'm kind of wondering if that atty was the Frazee family atty and he just consulted him. Like "my wife is missing, what should I do?" That atty's probably the one who advised him not to talk to media. That WAS the downfall of Watts, for sure; well, that, and that he couldn't pass a polygraph test.

Kids are resilient, IMO. “K”. She will be absolutely loved to death by her grandparents,

I agree. Luckily, she is at a young enough age that even if, God forbid, she was present for anything, she will likely not have any recollection of it. As long as she is raised in a loving, supportive environment moving forward, she should be okay. It doesn't make the situation any less heartbreaking, of course, but is reassuring to consider. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member