CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #14 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Willing to bet PF never thought he’d be recognized at the dump since he was in an unfamiliar vehicle and other people were unloading trash.
I suppose so.

We saw three searches in the following days, one at his house, and two at hers.

Something caused that, and it very well might have been evidence recovered from that trash dump.

I’m not absolutely sold that the dump was related to that, but there’s definitely a good chance that it was.

Stupidity is the friend of law enforcement.

I'm still not convinced that's true. I would like to know how big his herd is.
Lol! Reports are SF owned 35 acres.

If 20 acres are grazing pasture or forage available, national industry stats are 11 cows maximum. And that's not a herd! :)

If you suspect otherwise, there are probably breed or brand registries you can research. MOO

I suppose so.

Something caused that, and it very well might have been evidence recovered from that trash dump.

I’m not absolutely sold that the dump was related to that, but there’s definitely a good chance that it was.

Related question: Do you think the trash they dumped was stored at another site (other than PF’s home)?

Lol! Reports are SF owned 35 acres.

If 20 acres are grazing pasture or forage available, national industry stats are 11 cows maximum. And that's not a herd! :)

If you suspect otherwise, there are probably breed or brand registries you can research. MOO
Basically he had some pets in his yard, ones that happened to be cattle.

That was a stressful moment in time. They were taking the child and Patrick away, no matter what. They wanted no other altercations going on....MOO
I think K was already with someone else from the night before, but I cannot provide proof of that. I'm pretty sure PF knew his arrest was imminent. I also think his lawyer was made aware of some of what LE had against him. MOO.

I suppose so.

Maybe it’s not what was found at the dump but rather who.. or Both! MOO

Related question: Do you think the trash they dumped was stored at another site (other than PF’s home)?
Yes, I absolutely do.

The search of his property was quite extensive, judging by the amount of law enforcement personnel there, and that Olympic sized swimming pool crater they left behind.

Whatever he dumped, was almost certainly stored at another location, perhaps a friend’s house.

I could kind of see how PF’s close-ish friends might think LE was way off, that they “knew” him and didn’t think he’d kill his fiancé. So maybe he asks them to accompany him to the dump just in case locals ganged up on him or something...

But the other part of me wonders whether one or both of the men who accompanied him will be named for some sort of conspiracy in this. Because it still seems gutsy to help someone who is suspected of murder to dispose of their trash.

We can see the entire dockets for family law including guardianships but now I’m wondering if we can also see custody cases -will have to look next week
In Texas you can see tem if the county has them online, and it is a free subscription; however, the child's name will be replaced with initials. It will be filed under names of adults in lawsuit and say, "In the interest of K.C.B." or whatever child's name is.

I think K was already with someone else from the night before, but I cannot provide proof of that. I'm pretty sure PF knew his arrest was imminent. I also think his lawyer was made aware of some of what LE had against him. MOO.
I think we all picked up on the fact that something unusual was occurring, and this investigation had taken a major turn.

It’s not a stretch to assume that he was aware of this as well.

Yes, I absolutely do.

The search of his property was quite extensive, judging by the amount of law enforcement personnel there, and that Olympic sized swimming pool crater they left behind.

Whatever he dumped, was almost certainly stored at another location, perhaps a friend’s house.

Also makes me think that the solicitation charge is most likely related to a person or persons outside of his family.

Also, if you own more than one Apple device and you use the cloud, your search history is saved and can be accessed by any of your devices even if one is lost or damaged.

You have to be either a complete technology expert or use technology not at ALL to attempt to get away with a crime these days! I'd never chance it!

Also makes me think that the solicitation charge is most likely related to a person or persons outside of his family.
Agreed. This is likely one of his cowboy buddies.

I definitely don’t think this person is an immediate family member.

I think we’ll have a bit more information next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member