CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #14 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not the moving of it that's the issue. It's the smell that you cannot disguise or remove. It leaves a trace.

Now, if he rented a car or a U-Haul truck, that's a different story, but I'm sure LE knows by now if he rented a vehicle.

He may have put her body in freezer for a few days. JMO.

I am not willing to go this far yet.

She had stayed with him for a long time apparently and continued to refer to him as a fiancé with her family.

It may turn out she is the one who wanted and expected to get married.

It may turn out that over time she rejected him.

We just don’t know.
Maybe was afraid to tell anyone for fear it would anger him,or mostly suffered in silence.
Until she had enough,and tried to get away without him finding out,but he did be cause he's that controlling.
Moo

Many have stated his income as $92,000 per year. I just don't see that on this small acreage, but assuming it is true, that was revenue...not income. That does not include the cost of hay and feed. I think he really was barely getting by raising and training dogs. MAYBE he made some money competing in team roping, but it is very expensive traveling and hauling horses. I don't know a lot of rich farriers, and many people do it themselves.

I really think he PLAYED at being a cowboy. Many people that have cattle that I know also have another job and raise the cattle as a sideline.

*IF* he was an outstanding blacksmith, they can make a LOT of (cash) money.....and if they are dishonest, they may not pay taxes on that income.

ETA - if he is working on high-end performance horses, he could make a hella lot!!! (Don't ask how I know!)

Last edited:
WARNING...Sensitive material
I recently did some research about this for a book I was working on. I was trying to find if you could identify remains through pig excretion. Here is what I found:

A pig's body is also quite up to the task of digesting almost every part of the human body. They can not only chew and digest human flesh, they can also readily digest human bone without excreting a noticeable trace of it. Of course, they can't quite chew the skulls and longer bones that humans have, but if our killer has enough determination, they can just break said bones into smaller, more chewable pieces. They also can't digest human hair and teeth, but it should be a simple matter to shave your victims' heads and pull out their teeth before chow time, right?

Source: Fed to Pigs - TV Tropes

Seems that would leave more evidence. The pig farmer that was a serial killer and fed some of his victims to his pigs had tons of evidence everywhere.

WARNING...Sensitive material
I recently did some research about this for a book I was working on. I was trying to find if you could identify remains through pig excretion. Here is what I found:

A pig's body is also quite up to the task of digesting almost every part of the human body. They can not only chew and digest human flesh, they can also readily digest human bone without excreting a noticeable trace of it. Of course, they can't quite chew the skulls and longer bones that humans have, but if our killer has enough determination, they can just break said bones into smaller, more chewable pieces. They also can't digest human hair and teeth, but it should be a simple matter to shave your victims' heads and pull out their teeth before chow time, right?

Source: Fed to Pigs - TV Tropes

I will never look at bacon the same.

Any other breakfast foods that are suspect??

I hate to bring this up but how do you think she died??
They believe that she may have been killed in her house.

I think this is likely based on physical evidence, and the most likely form of that is blood.

If that’s the case, I think she was likely beaten or stabbed to death.

I think this was pretty gruesome.

They believe that she may have been killed in her house.

I think this is likely based on physical evidence, and the most likely form of that is blood.

If that’s the case, I think she was likely beaten or stabbed to death.

I think this was pretty gruesome.

It’s scary to think about. I tend to filter ideas through the logic that a person would be trying to kill in the simplest way they could...so there wasn’t much to cover up. But if rage is involved, and lots of blood, I agree stabbing becomes a possibility.

Same. I like to explore lots of rabbit trails...but more likely she’s dumped or buried in a remote place or tossed in a body of water...
Not to be overly gruesome, but I do wonder if she was dismembered.

This isn’t a normal theory for me, and I’ve shot it down in prior cases where I saw it as unlikely (The Watts case).

I wouldn’t be surprised here, as it would make it easier to remove her body from the residence.

He also had the time to do this.

I see a lot of negative commentary on this site about the other members of the Frazee family, Sheila in particular.

Why is it you all don’t see them as victims too? There has been no evidence that they were involved. If there had been, Sheila would have been arrested right along with him. They have all been damaged by his actions as well. They have lost the chance to see Kaylee, they have lost a son and brother, they have lost the mother to their grandchild. Are you all so cold that you cannot see that his actions have destroyed their lives too?

And Sheila’s home was trashed, there is no longer a septic tank, her animals are gone, and she is utterly alone. How is she NOT a victim?

I am not saying they are suffering more than the Berreth’s or even as much as they are. Of course not. So please don’t twist my words to imply that is what I am saying.

I am saying that trashing them on this site lowers this community to the same trenches of evil as social media sites. As many cases as you all have followed here, I would have thought you realized by now that PF is the evil one. Not his innocent family members.

I am praying for ALL of them. And for the sake of all of us, I hope this is not MY OPINION ONLY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth