CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #15 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It does seem that she moved to be near him, imo, as it has been stated she got her job after moving to Co. even if she had been looking for a job in that region, it seems to have been motivated by his location, imo. Too much of a coincidence otherwise, seeing how she knew him before the move. Jmo

Have you read the interview Kelsey's aunt gave after the arrest? She said that they met online and that shortly after they met online, he went WA to move her down to CO. In a separate interview with her uncle, he said that she moved for the relationship and then accepted a job.

Kelsey Berreth's cousin speaks out for the first time since fiance's arrest | Daily Mail Online

Family: Kelsey Berreth moved to Colorado to be closer to Frazee

I find this hard to believe myself. I'm thinking she was talking to him and applying for jobs at the same time. Possible she started her job search and found CO to be promising. Was talking to a guy online in CO and well... I can't imagine that she moved to CO to be with him without a job.

Seems like it might have been some sort of dating forum because how do you randomly pick PF of all people in CO to start talking to on a social media platform, say FB for instance? Unless there was something mutual between the two (joined a mutual group on FB, etc.) but I also think the job search and the guy ended up going hand in hand and eventually brought her to CO. MOO, IMO

I don't think it was an argument (though that's what I thought until the solicitation charge). I don't think it was custody either.

I think he wasn't into her, resented her, was tired of her, wanted her gone.

Instead if being a passionate reason like anger or jealousy or even control, I think it was a cold reason like disinterest.

jmo

I can't like your post enough!! Completely agree that he was over her long ago. Wanting to move on...

I saw it too. I don’t know the source but it was probably in one of the last two threads. She was limping slightly and a WS commenter pointed this out.

Gah! Must have been the one thread I skipped a chunk of pages.

Thanks for mentioning the limping remark. That will help me search. I don’t know why I am such a Nosey Nelly about her but if it is in MSM, I gots to scope her out! LOL!

Thank you for your help! :)

ETA: Oooooooh! Thanks, @Denvergirl *waves*

I dunno. He could have just broke up with her, that’s if he didn’t care about custody.

I think he did.

Enough to kill for it.

I think we’re going to have some clarity soon.

We’ll see who’s right. :p:D

I really doubt he was with her to “get a baby” as some suggest...but I do think the baby became the entire motive for killing her (assuming he is proved to have done, etc). Men can get just as attached to a child as women and if feared she would move away, or get married, he might think he would lose out. Jmo

I dunno. He could have just broke up with her, that’s if he didn’t care about custody.

I think he did.

Enough to kill for it.

I think he cared about custody in the sense he cared about his child. I just don't think that was the motive for murder.

I think he wanted Kelsey gone and would then get custody, but I don't think he wanted custody and then made Kelsey gone.

jmo

I know love is blind but I just can't see what KB saw in PF. I know they met online and quite honestly I wouldn't be surprised if he sold her a bill of goods and a big one at that being she moved to CO from WA to be with him.

You have an attractive very successful person who has accomplished a lot in her life including a commercial pilot's license and a CFI.

Meanwhile he is still living at home, using his mother's small patch of dirt to do everything from training dogs, horses, jockeying cattle, rodeo events and even works as a farrier but the truth is he was mostly scratching for a living. Get a pickup truck, throw a bale of hay in the back and you're a cowboy. Like they say " All hat and no cattle."
Pat~ All Hat and No Cattle
Ain’t that the truth!

I think he did.

Enough to kill for it.

replying again...

If he broke up with her, she would still be in his life no matter who had custody. I think he wanted her gone forever. I think it was as cold-hearted as that.

jmo

I think he cared about custody in the sense he cared about his child. I just don't think that was the motive for murder.

I think he wanted Kelsey gone and would then get custody, but I don't think he wanted custody and then made Kelsey gone.

jmo
I have no idea what he wanted. They look like the perfect family in their portrait. So horribly sad. But whatever it was, spending the rest of his life in jail is going to ensure that he does not get it.

I really doubt he was with her to “get a baby” as some suggest...but I do think the baby became the entire motive for killing her (assuming he is proved to have done, etc). Men can get just as attached to a child as women and if feared she would move away, or get married, he might think he would lose out. Jmo
That’s where I’m at right now.

He seems to have plotted with another person to kill her (something I keep forgetting).

Whether this plan ever got off the ground, who knows?

But this shows premeditation.

He wasn’t tied down, they weren’t married, and he could have just broken it off.

This isn’t a Chris Watts situation, where he was married with kids.

The kid is the only motive that works for me at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998