IL IL - Kierra Coles, 27, pregnant, Chicago, 2 Oct 2018

I have no idea if Kierra was a permanent employee or not, but my brother in law worked for the post office for almost 17 years before he was hired on as a permanent employee. This was in 2015 and he was making less than $17 per hour.

Do we know if she delivered mail, sorted mail, worked as a clerk, etc.?

I have a friend that works for the postal office. Her job is sorting packages into bins to then to loaded onto trucks or airplanes for delivery. The postal service uses a different language in reference to job titles and whether they are seasonal, temporary, or permanent employees. I usually have to ask her to repeat what somethign means when she speaks in their jardon. I do know she talks about people hired temporaily but may work there years before actually being hired as full time employees. Often those temps work 6 days a week, 10 or more hours a day, and they don't get the benefits the full time employees do. They don't get paid holidays, vacation, etc. They also are only paid close to minimum wage! I coudn't believe it when she was telling me. The ones that put up with that stress do so with the hopes of being hired fulltime and getting the govt benefits. Their retirement is said to be really good, as well as the insurance. Many of those hired temp or seasonal don't stay long. There's a huge turnover.

I've not checked this thread in a while- since they are now saying that was NOT Kierra on the CCTV, we are back to square one, correct? That and the BFs sketch behavior post-disappearance leads one's minds down some dark alleys....
Where was it that said they now think it wasn't her? I am in Australia so miss some reports

Does anyone have any idea how far along she was in her pregnancy or when the baby should be due?
I live in Chicago so there's been more on the news about here than other places. She was just 3 months pregnant. Her boyfriends live in girlfriend/wife (we've heard both terms on the news) was also pregnant when Kierra went missing and he has one child with that woman and custody of another child he had with a third woman.

I live in Chicago so there's been more on the news about here than other places. She was just 3 months pregnant. Her boyfriends live in girlfriend/wife (we've heard both terms on the news) was also pregnant when Kierra went missing and he has one child with that woman and custody of another child he had with a third woman.
WTH.

someone is going to slip up at some point IMO and LE will have what they need. I do not for one second think that LE has abandoned Kierra's case and have every hope that this will be solved. It may take a long time, but that's how investigations go.

We haven't forgotten you, Kierra.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back