New member.

SagerKY

Reaction score
Hello all,
My name is Dwayne and I am a new member here, obviously, lol. I am currently working as a Emergency Room nurse. I see life and its coldness first hand from time to time.
I heard about this site through the "Serial Killers" pod cast. I am interested in all threads here. However, those of possible serial killers do spark my interest more. Not sure what the says about me.
I welcome any and all responses.
Thanks Dwayne.

Hello all,
My name is Dwayne and I am a new member here, obviously, lol. I am currently working as a Emergency Room nurse. I see life and its coldness first hand from time to time.
I heard about this site through the "Serial Killers" pod cast. I am interested in all threads here. However, those of possible serial killers do spark my interest more. Not sure what the says about me.
I welcome any and all responses.
Thanks Dwayne.
Welcome to Ws SagerKY, step right in you have come to the right place!
If you like, scroll through some of these SK (serial killer) threads ..
Serial Killers

Awesome. Thanks for the link and the welcome. I am currently at work and unable to fully deep dive into this. I will ASAP. Any other suggestions would be welcomed. I hope to be able to explore all kinds of evidence and leads. Are these things easily found on here or is there a research site that would also help?

Awesome. Thanks for the link and the welcome. I am currently at work and unable to fully deep dive into this. I will ASAP. Any other suggestions would be welcomed. I hope to be able to explore all kinds of evidence and leads. Are these things easily found on here or is there a research site that would also help?
Often we find links to mainstream news (msn) and sometimes draw conclusions/speculations from those- we research things from all over the place, it is an advantage to have posters here from around the world, imo.
In this thread, posters are gathering some information about red hair murders, many believe that a serial killer is responsible.
KY - KY - Redhead Murders, 70's-90's

Welcome! Serial killers have interested me because they are like real life monsters. They aren't killing a person they know out of anger or some emotion we can at least understand. My mom had me terrified I would be kidnapped as a kid. I thought every car that slowed down near me had a child molester in it. It took me longer than it should have to realize that there was an intersection with a Stop sign on my block. I think the idea of figuring out a serial killer's mind makes you hope to avoid them and spot warning signs. It offers safety against the randomness. Does that make sense? I think my mom went overboard on stranger danger. lol

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back