ACTIVE SEARCH PA - Unknown woman, possible abduction, Philadelphia, 22 Dec 2018

cybervampira

Reaction score
Philadelphia Police Department

On Saturday 12-22-18 at 12:28 AM, 14th district police responded to 7800 Stenton Avenue for a report of a possible abduction. A Witness informed police, they observed an unknown black male force an unknown black female into a black vehicle (unknown license plate) while in the rear of the apartment complex. The witness contacted 9-1-1 and waited for police arrival. Responding police surveyed the area with negative results.

The Philadelphia Police Department needs the public’s assistance in locating the vehicle and persons depicted in this video.

Anyone with any information is asked to please contact the Special Victims Unit at 215-685-3252 or call 911

Philadelphia Police Department

On Saturday 12-22-18 at 12:28 AM, 14th district police responded to 7800 Stenton Avenue for a report of a possible abduction. A Witness informed police, they observed an unknown black male force an unknown black female into a black vehicle (unknown license plate) while in the rear of the apartment complex. The witness contacted 9-1-1 and waited for police arrival. Responding police surveyed the area with negative results.

The Philadelphia Police Department needs the public’s assistance in locating the vehicle and persons depicted in this video.

Anyone with any information is asked to please contact the Special Victims Unit at 215-685-3252 or call 911

Eerie!! The abductor doesn’t seem to be in much hurry walking around the car after putting her inside and even doesn’t drive off right away. I wonder why? Is this for sure an abduction? It’s difficult to tell from the video whether he’s forceful with her. But I guess maybe the witness heard her screaming? All IMO

Was it just a woman was drunk or something? I agree he is in no hurry. I'm guessing if an abduction, there had to be someone else in the car with her.

Guess this is a good example of “See something? Say something.” Observer did the right thing, but still no resolution. Somebody in that apartment complex knows something. Somebody isn’t coming forward because it is more trouble than it’s worth to them to do the right thing and clear this up.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle
Back