MN MN - Joshua Guimond, 20, Collegeville, 9 Nov 2002 - #2

And I’d like your thoughts about Bruce Wollmerlings injuries and the autopsy report. I cannot see how he incurred the level of traumatic injuries he did merely by falling down, even if he hit his head on a sink or the floor. Help me here.

And I’d like your thoughts about Bruce Wollmerlings injuries and the autopsy report. I cannot see how he incurred the level of traumatic injuries he did merely by falling down, even if he hit his head on a sink or the floor. Help me here.

My grandma passed away by collapsing in a bathrooom. I don't know the injuries incurred or have an autopsy report, and don't want to. But people can die coming in and out of conciousness and causing more multiple injuries. I'm not sold on Wolmering being murdered, but just because of him being a pedophile it seems possible.

Wollmering suffered more injuries that a person being hit and killed by a car and would have.

Also - its curious that SCSO ceased property from Wollmering's room. They would need to have cause to do so, No crime scenes were declared as far as I know, but SCSO has been strangely quiet about the whole matter. We only learned that this happened because of Jeff Anderson and Associates revealed it in their files.

What are you thinking, DarkJodo -- about the possibility of an anti-hero, if you will-- being responsible for BW's death -- all hypothetical of course

Hypothetically - we know that there was an increased interest in Wollmering at the time. Soyka was the lead investigator at the time, and had visited him at least two times in recorded interviews.

If Wollmering knew anything, or was involved in any way- any accomplices may have gotten nervous with these talks with LE and decided to take things in their own hands.

All hypothetical of course.

Let's take a straw poll. Do you think Josh was (A) abducted by a monk; (B) abducted by someone unaffiliated with St. John's; (C) fell into Stumpf Lake; (D) left St. John's to start a new life elsewhere, or (E) none of the above.

Let's take a straw poll. Do you think Josh was (A) abducted by a monk; (B) abducted by someone unaffiliated with St. John's; (C) fell into Stumpf Lake; (D) left St. John's to start a new life elsewhere, or (E) none of the above.

I don't feel it is D or E. I think people have a reason to blame the monks but the evidence before me now doesm't prove anything. I think his body could have been missed in mud or water. I think a stranger abduction is possible too but once again according to the evidence before me now that it is far fetched.

I think LE has had the best suspicion from the beginning and I feel best choosing C for now.

Last edited:
A. That's five long time, well known Websleuth members who are in agreement that the reason for Josh's sudden disappearance from the campus of St. John's University was most likely due to abduction by a monk. How each of came to this opinion may differ, but it seems all roads led back to the abbey. When I started reading about the long history of sexual abuse at St. John's, I immediately became suspicious. I then read Patrick Wall's book, "Sex, Priests and Secret Codes" and could not believe the level of deception and criminal activity occurring at St. John's. Pat Marker's "Behind the Pine Curtain" website was another eye opener. I still believe Josh's case can be solved. I do not think it will be solved by Stearn's County. I have been patiently waiting for someone in the monastic community or perhaps even someone in the Stearn's County area to come forward with information. I have a question for the locals there -- are there hunters who hunt in the woods that were searched near the campus? Does anyone go in those woods. While I doubt Josh is there, knowing hunters or any other souls go through there would be reassuring. I've mentioned before that the cabins and other church properties would have been the first place I would have looked. Now I'm just hoping and praying someone with info comes forward. I also wondered if locals ever see requests from the sheriff's office asking the public for help with the case. You realize we may be the last and only handful of people committed to finding out the truth about what happened to Joshua. I still believe by the grace of God we will get there.

I have a question for the locals there -- are there hunters who hunt in the woods that were searched near the campus? Does anyone go in those woods. While I doubt Josh is there, knowing hunters or any other souls go through there would be reassuring. I've mentioned before that the cabins and other church properties would have been the first place I would have looked.

Not really a local, but I think I can help you out with some of these. There is hunting allowed on the arboretum portion of campus every year. SJU even cautioned me when I last visited during opening weekend. You can check out 2018’s hunting boundries on SJU website here:

https://www.csbsju.edu/documents/OutdoorU/land_steward/deer_hunt/2018 DeerHuntMap_11x17.pdf

As for the cabins, Paul Cheney (Josh’s uncle) has stated that SCSO has searched both cabin properties with cadaver dogs. Obviously with no results.

Last edited:
"As for the cabins, Paul Cheney (Josh’s uncle) has stated that SCSO has searched both cabin properties with cadaver dogs. Obviously with no results."
Thank you for this information, DarkJodo. Do you know if the church has other properties, including undeveloped land? If in fact a monk took Joshua, where do you surmise he could have been taken? Do you think the incinerator might have been used off schedule? I've never been able to confirm that it was. I am of the opinion Josh was taken elsewhere, and I have a feeling the perpetrator may have had help in Josh's ultimate demise. I hate saying those words.

Do you know if the church has other properties, including undeveloped land? If in fact a monk took Joshua, where do you surmise he could have been taken? Do you think the incinerator might have been used off schedule? I've never been able to confirm that it was.

I am not entirely sure if this is everything, but they do go quite in depth with their rural properties in this document - some of you probably have already seen this, but it credits a few familiar names:

https://www.csbsju.edu/Documents/OutdoorU/land_steward/Current OSB Land Management Plan.pdf

I will try to hunt for more info on any additional property.

Everything I've seen regarding the incinerator is all speculation.

Thanks for the lead about Patrick Wall - I will definitely have to check out his books. It seems like he was a part of an HBO documentary as well, called "Mea Maxima Culpa". Might be worth checking in to. Here's the trailer:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back