CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #17 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
PhotoJuice News5 on Twitter
Patrick Frazee and Cheryl Berreth, Kelsey's mom, are both in the courtroom in Teller County for a custody hearing for Frazee's 1 year old daughter.

DvcvV_JU8AA3cKa.jpg

DvcvW14U0AAyWwr.jpg
GO CB!!!! <3

I am wondering what role PF will play in the custody hearing today. Will the judge ask him what he wishes? Will that matter? I'm wondering about whether KB family could be given permission to take baby K out of state?

I hope we get video of the participants walking out. Perhaps a reporter will be there and ask a question? But most likely no one would answer.

MOO

I am wondering the same thing seeing as he is jailed on 1st degree murder.

PrairieWind can you weigh in on a legal idea?

I am wondering what role PF will play in the custody hearing today. Will the judge ask him what he wishes? Will that matter? I'm wondering about whether KB family could be given permission to take baby K out of state?

I hope we get video of the participants walking out. Perhaps a reporter will be there and ask a question? But most likely no one would answer.

MOO

In the Crystal McDowell case in Texas the kids were given to a friend of Crystal who lives out of state, while her ex-husband awaits trial for her murder. I believe that was according to Crystal's written wishes conveyed before her death, however. So it could happen if there is something in writing showing KB would want baby K to live with her family if something happened to her. JMO.

Here's a new (I think) thought. If the plan was to give the illusion that KB was alive and well, headed to Idaho-- could the driver have been ignorant enough to use her credit card? It might explain why they never addressed whether or not there had been activity on her card! Maybe there was.
Could be, but it would be risky. Most gas stations for instance run video surveillance and the time stamp on the transaction would be run against any video they may have.

Do we even know what "right" would be? I checked out of this case for a bit, but I thought early on it was said that the child spent more time with PF's family and may have more familiarity with them?

Familiarity would not matter, if it is true that PF killed her mother. It would be horrible and tragic for her to be raised in that home. The same home in which her father plotted and schemed the murder.

Her entire life, she would be surrounded by people who sided with and sympathized with the killer and she and her feelings would be marginalized. It would be devastating for KB's family as well. JMO

Isn't that something the lawyers request to prevent public condemnation in order to ensure a fair trial? I didn't think it had anything to do with LE.
I also don't think they misled the public. They said he was cooperating but made it clear they wanted to ask him specific questions that remained unanswered. He had a lawyer, so there was not much more they could do.
Compared to some other cases, I thought the arrest came pretty quickly. Imo

Could be, but it would be risky. Most gas stations for instance run video surveillance and the time stamp on the transaction would be run against any video they may have.
Yes, it might prove tough to find a perceived safe place to pull it off....

Video of PF leaving the courtroom:
Daniela Leon on Twitter
Patrick Frazee has made his way out of today’s custody hearing over the one year old daughter he shares with Kelsey Berreth. More updates to come.

He looked pissed off to me when he was leaving (and for non-Americans here, I don't mean drunk :p).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd