CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #17 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the court will likely rule on her motion to intervene at that time. As a grandparent that had a significant role in the child's life, I am guessing her motion will be granted. However, that doesn't mean she gets custody. Only that she will get notice in the case and a right to participate. Moving to intervene could be for several reasons. She could ask for custody, or maybe some visitation. or maybe just for notice of all proceedings.
It appears that perhaps PF's private attorney is out of the picture now.
Thank you. :)

IMO No that is not PF. If you look closely that man has a child with him - looks to be a boy about 6-7 yrs of age - and that man has a large nose too. :/
I wonder if PF has any nephews or nieces. Does it look to you like the child with this man is a boy? IMO PF has a relatively large nose just like this man (from the side) as can be seen from an angle.

When will we get to hear about the evidence like the phone, and what was found at KB's house, and the solicitation charge, and their relationship, etc, etc? (How much longer do we have to wait?)

At trial. Unless he makes a plea deal and pleads guilty-- then all the discovery is released right away (or at least it was in the Watts case). A trial could take years.

Kelsey Berreth's daughter to stay with mother's family while murder case against father, Patrick Frazee, proceeds
Patrick Frazee, 31, appeared in court Thursday for the custody hearing, which was closed to the public at the request of all parties, according to a summary of the proceedings posted online. Police arrested Frazee on suspicion of first-degree murder and solicitation to commit first-degree murder on Dec. 21 after weeks of searching for his fiancee, Kelsey Berreth.

The girl, K, has been with Berreth’s family since the arrest, though Teller County Department of Human Services has maintained legal custody of the child, according to the document.

The court postponed a final decision after Frazee’s mother, the girl’s grandmother, filed a motion in the custody case. The custody case will be back in court at 8:30 a.m. on Jan. 3, and the girl will stay with Berreth’s family in the meantime.

At trial. Unless he makes a plea deal and pleads guilty-- then all the discovery is released right away (or at least it was in the Watts case). A trial could take years.
Yeah. I see no hope of this case being wrapped up with a pretty little bow in a matter of months, like the Watts case was.

We’re going to be here a while.

"Frazee’s father has since filed a motion to intervene in this decision, and there will be a future hearing about his rights in the custody case, though it's unclear when."
Holy Moly. It feels like the Frazees are tormenting KB's parents.
who is Frazee’s father?

Patrick’s father? I never heard of him till now. How old is he? He was, really, not the part of the story. Now that he intervened, he becomes part of the family?

JMO after seeing this image of PF today, it reminded me of the facial features, hairline, and build of the man walking into Safeway in front of KB on the Thanksgiving Day video. I went back and reviewed the video of KB entering the store, stopped it at the (-0.13) mark, and enlarged it. MOO Did he accompany her inside the store? Maybe it’s just the angle or I have very poor eyesight!

Does anyone else think the man who walked in to the store just before KB has a strong resemblance to PF especially in today’s photo image of him?

Thanks!
JMO MOO OMO

New Footage Provides ‘Last Visual Confirmation’ Of Colorado Mom Who Vanished On Thanksgiving

I previously posted that too but that man seems to be holding the hand of a small boy.

Kelsey Berreth's daughter to stay with mother's family while murder case against father, Patrick Frazee, proceeds
Patrick Frazee, 31, appeared in court Thursday for the custody hearing, which was closed to the public at the request of all parties, according to a summary of the proceedings posted online. Police arrested Frazee on suspicion of first-degree murder and solicitation to commit first-degree murder on Dec. 21 after weeks of searching for his fiancee, Kelsey Berreth.

The girl, K, has been with Berreth’s family since the arrest, though Teller County Department of Human Services has maintained legal custody of the child, according to the document.

The court postponed a final decision after Frazee’s mother, the girl’s grandmother, filed a motion in the custody case. The custody case will be back in court at 8:30 a.m. on Jan. 3, and the girl will stay with Berreth’s family in the meantime.
Wow. This is a surprise. ETA: Surprising that K has been with KB's family since the arrest. Good surprise, though.

REALLY? The paternal grandmother files a motion to interevene. These Frazee people.............

I feel this shows disrespect towards the Berreth family.
PF, SF's son has been arrested for Kelsey's murder, yet the mother wishes to intervene.
How cruel.:(
Kelsey's child should be with Kelsey's family.
They have enormous grief, and now this ridiculous intervention, about their precious granddaughter.
Surely, such actions are despicable.
MOO.

JMO after seeing this image of PF today, it reminded me of the facial features, hairline, and build of the man walking into Safeway in front of KB on the Thanksgiving Day video. I went back and reviewed the video of KB entering the store, stopped it at the (-0.13) mark, and enlarged it. MOO Did he accompany her inside the store? Maybe it’s just the angle or I have very poor eyesight!

Does anyone else think the man who walked in to the store just before KB has a strong resemblance to PF especially in today’s photo image of him?

Thanks!
JMO MOO OMO

New Footage Provides ‘Last Visual Confirmation’ Of Colorado Mom Who Vanished On Thanksgiving

The man in the video does have a resemblance to PF, but that man is walking into the store with a little boy. He’s holding the boy’s hand as they walk in.

"Frazee’s father has since filed a motion to intervene in this decision, and there will be a future hearing about his rights in the custody case, though it's unclear when."

who is Frazee’s father?

Patrick’s father? I never heard of him till now. How old is he? He was, really, not the part of the story. Now that he intervened, he becomes part of the family?
I suspect this is more bad reporting. The court document says "mother."
https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/04th_Judicial_District/Teller/caseofinterest/2018CR330/001/18JV26 Dec 27 hearing - minute order summary.pdf

From: Colorado Judicial Branch - Teller - Cases of Interest - The People of the State of Colorado v. Patrick Frazee

Whoa! KB's family is going to need $$ to battle this I'm afraid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998