Australia - Toyah Cordingley, 24, body found on beach, 22 October 2018 #3

Hopefully there’s things going on behind the scenes. Evidence gathering. Duck lining up.
I’s Dotted and T’s crossed.
I guess they could take DNA from his children to compare if there was any, and use this in their attempts to get Indian police to help.
Maybe there’s not a match after all, but then wouldn’t the police come out and say so?

Killers on the loose: Australia’s unsolved mysteries of 2018

........What he sees is so traumatic he has to be carried away. Queensland Police later reveal Ms Cordingley had sustained “visible, violent injuries” before her death.

Just over 24 hours earlier she was captured on CCTV cameras near Rusty’s Markets in Cairns. The cameras clocked the time at 12.40pm. It was the last known time Ms Cordingley was seen alive. Queensland homicide detectives are left scratching their heads. Two months on, there are still no answers as to who killed her or why
Killers on the loose: Australia’s unsolved mysteries of 2018

from this it seems police dont have any suspects? or maybe a strategic report?

Last edited:
Hi have only just found this thread.

The curious things that I have noticed (please forgive me if already been discussed) is;

that seems to be in one sense a random attack;

that he had it all planned, knew her routine by stalking her;

then leaves country why? realised what he has done and run in fear of being caught;

leaving the country so quickly leads me to think it was a specific attack;

Do we know when he bought the ticket and at what time?

what I don't understand is how he got past the dog

...did he lure her into tying up the dog first
...did he knock her out and then tie up the dog
...was he known to her and knew the dog

criminologist xanthe mallett just on channel nine today show talking about cold cases. she said police have lots of pois but no leads but shes hopeful they will solve the case soon because of all the witnesses and members of public ringing in
Anything that involves a sensational murder or suspected murder is Xanthe’s chance to commentate. As in William Tyrrell’s case (about which she has also been quite vocal), she’s not telling us anything we don’t already know from MSM.

Anything that involves a sensational murder or suspected murder is Xanthe’s chance to commentate. As in William Tyrrell’s case (about which she has also been quite vocal), she’s not telling us anything we don’t already know from MSM.
Great to have that kind of status.. A bit like the Rosemary Stanton for murder? (Ms Stanton has been so cliche for decades. Whenever someone talks about nutrition I expect to see her in a second)

I had this thought the other day. Toyah’s walking down the beach and her dog is running ahead of her. The killer who’s already further down the beach calls the dog (or the dog goes to him) and he pats him or holds him by his leash, which eventually causes Toyah to approach once she catches up. The killer could’ve tied the dog to the tree as soon as it approached. If the killer had the dog, Toyah would have had no choice but to approach him. I’m not sure but I get the impression the dog was tied up a little bit away from her (as they initially found the dog but couldn’t find her). Maybe he grabbed the dog and tied it up tightly to the tree first, then Toyah approached looking for her dog and he grabbed her. If so the dog couldn’t have attacked.

Maybe the POI took advantage of the hospital being understaffed..?
Or maybe the hospital drives staff away/is detrimental to their mental health? In the case of someone predisposed to certain afflictions, conditions might have been the tipping point?

Eeek, I'm not sure I'm posting within guidelines, I apologise in advance site mods if you have to attend to my posts

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zorba347
Back