Found Deceased UK - Jack Morrad, 28, Colors nightclub, Basildon, Essex, 23 Dec 2018

cybervampira

Reaction score
West Ham United appeals for help to find missing supporter | West Ham United

West Ham United urges supporters to share any information they might have to help Essex Police locate missing Hammers fan and Season Ticket Holder Jack Morrad.

Jack has not been seen since leaving Colors nightclub in Basildon at 2am on Sunday 23 December.

The 28-year-old, who was wearing a blue Christmas jumper, a red Santa hat, pale blue jeans and white trainers, had been at London Stadium the previous afternoon, where he had watched West Ham take on Watford in the Premier League, before returning to the town.

Essex Police are working closely with his family to see which route Jack might have taken on leaving the club. They have also searched nearby parks in Basildon, made door-to-door inquiries and have appealed for witnesses, CCTV and dash cam footage which may have recorded Jack’s movements after he left the nightclub.

upload_2018-12-27_21-33-3.jpeg

Essex Police

We’re issuing a new photo of Jack Morrad who’s gone missing in #Basildon.

The 28 year-old was last seen leaving Colours night club in the Southernhey area at around 2.30am yesterday (Sunday, December 23).

He was wearing a blue Christmas jumper with a deer on the front (pictured), a red santa hat, pale blue jeans, and white trainers.

We’re concerned for his welfare and need to find him to make sure he’s ok.

If you’ve seen him or have any information about where he is please call us on 101 quoting incident 262 of December 23.

upload_2018-12-27_21-35-24.png

We asked Essex Police for the latest in the search for missing Jack Morrad

[...]

Who is Jack Morrad?

2_jack-morrad.jpg

Jack, a sales manager for a small business, lives west of Basildon Town Centre and is an avid West Ham fan. His friends have described him as 'happy', 'chatty' and 'outgoing' with a bright personality.

"If he did go into the club, he would have gone to the smoking area," friends said.

"Anyone within ten metres would know he was there. He was a strong bloke and everyone would be talking to him and listening to him tell jokes."

Friends have described him as "extremely amiable, very friendly and approachable and he has a friendly face, and is a nice guy".

[...]

I hope Jack is found safe. Is there any rivers about? I also worry about him possibly falling asleep in a bin I hope not.

I also immediately worried about water, we see it here all too often.

But what do you mean by "falling asleep in a bin"? A garbage bin?

It stood out to me that one of his friends apparently said " he was a strong bloke", using past tense. I wonder if they have a bad feeling.

This is about 10 miles from me. There is a bit of water about, mainly a lake in Gloucester Park and another bigger lake at Festival Leisure Park (known as Bas Vegas to the locals). Not sure exactly where Jack lives but if to the west of Basildon then don't know why he would head through Gloucester park, the roads are very very good and years ago I used to go out in Basildon regularly and walk back to a friends in Noak Bridge.

Don't know the area, but have bolded what seems to be the important bits from this article : Friends Jack Morrad went missing after leaving Basildon club alone

Looks like quite a large fishing lake in that park?

Friends of Jack Morrad have said what happened the night the 28-year-old went missing.

Jack was last spotted at around 2am on December 23, leaving Colors nightclub near Basildon town centre, where he had been with his brother. He has not been seen since.

It is claimed Jack left the nightclub and walked towards Gloucester Park.

Jack, who lives west of Basildon town centre, was enjoying a night out decided to leave Colors ahead of the others in his party.

Don't know the area, but have bolded what seems to be the important bits from this article : Friends Jack Morrad went missing after leaving Basildon club alone

Looks like quite a large fishing lake in that park?

Friends of Jack Morrad have said what happened the night the 28-year-old went missing.

Jack was last spotted at around 2am on December 23, leaving Colors nightclub near Basildon town centre, where he had been with his brother. He has not been seen since.

It is claimed Jack left the nightclub and walked towards Gloucester Park.

Jack, who lives west of Basildon town centre, was enjoying a night out decided to leave Colors ahead of the others in his party.

I hope they are searching the water in Gloucester Park then if that's where he was headed.

Search being organised by members of the public today for missing Jack Morrad, 28, in Basildon. He was last seen leaving Colors nightclub early Sunday. More than forty people say they're attending the search for him at 10am at Gloucester Park Search Party For Jack Morrad

C5A6DEBC-C34E-48F3-96B0-CB59E288BE5B.jpeg

BBC Essex on Twitter

Number of friends and residents preparing to help in search for missing Jack Morrad, 28, in Basildon Jack Morrad: Police keeping 'open mind' about missing Basildon man

A538BCF3-ADCB-4715-B3C2-2BB43A7A3068.jpeg

BBC Essex on Twitter

Friends of missing Jack Morrad, 28, join Essex Police in their search for him in Basildon. He was last seen in early hours of Sunday. BBC Essex reporter @JamesGooderson, who's in Gloucester Park area, says local residents are also involved in the search Jack Morrad: Police keeping 'open mind' about missing Basildon man

BBC Essex on Twitter

(Video at link)

I also immediately worried about water, we see it here all too often.

But what do you mean by "falling asleep in a bin"? A garbage bin?

It stood out to me that one of his friends apparently said " he was a strong bloke", using past tense. I wonder if they have a bad feeling.

I thought he may have done what Corrie is suspected of doing falling asleep in a recycling bin at a shop or business and it has been emptied.

I thought he may have done what Corrie is suspected of doing falling asleep in a recycling bin at a shop or business and it has been emptied.
I know from personal experience and stupidity that there are a number of charity clothing bins nearby that a lone person could get trapped in if trying to get some warmer clothing for the walk home (luckily I was not alone)

No rivers nearby. It appears that Jack was heading the wrong way from his home so possibly towards Festival Leisure which has a couple of late night clubs and a very large lake! Also this is an area with a large industrial estate, many of those businesses will be closed for Christmas. I hope that a horrible opening isn't awaiting a business owner come Wednesday morning.

Just a quick map I have made of the area.
Basildon Jack Morrad - Google My Maps

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AggressiveFruit
Back