CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #18 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
.......another thing about cattle prices. Don’t sell when prices are down. I’m sure K’s family never “bought” that excuse, they had experience in ag’, iirc.

Like stocks, buy low, sell high. Don’t obsess over normal corrections/fluctuations.

PF knows cattle fluctuate. If his averaged loss in a month was around $1,000, that’s when he should have went to the yards & bought a couple.

We all have problems, the dif’ is how we handle them, IMO
All too frequently, in these cases, men are in the 30ish age range. Have you noticed?

Per finances, I don’t understand him having issues, IF true.
It costs me over $100, per horse, for trim/shoes. Being females (mares), they only wear their shoes about six weeks before wanting a new set. Friends that live far out, pay more, due to travel time/cost for the farrier. Btw, $100 is a good deal, my farrier is a good friend & curs me slack. He often goes to one of the most famous thoroughbred farms in the world (yes, world) and will do 30-40 head. The guy is making big bucks. His schedule is FULL. If he did mine 01-01-19, right then we pencil in a date six weeks out.
Cattle, schmattle. What if the price had dropped AFTER they married. Grounds for divorce?

We all have problems, the dif’ is how we handle them, IMO
All too frequently, in these cases, men are in the 30ish age range. Have you noticed?

Per finances, I don’t understand him having issues, IF true.
It costs me over $100, per horse, for trim/shoes. Being females (mares), they only wear their shoes about six weeks before wanting a new set. Friends that live far out, pay more, due to travel time/cost for the farrier. Btw, $100 is a good deal, my farrier is a good friend & curs me slack. He often goes to one of the most famous thoroughbred farms in the world (yes, world) and will do 30-40 head. The guy is making big bucks. His schedule is FULL. If he did mine 01-01-19, right then we pencil in a date six weeks out.

It was said, I think by KB's mom, that they had not yet married due to financial problems...I wonder if those problems may have been him not paying taxes on the $ he was making? If he was making good money, and had not declared that to the IRS, KB may have wanted him to resolve that issue prior to marriage. Noting this because it happened to a friend of mine some years ago.

I have considered this, too. Especially, if he runs the rodeo circuit, traveling frequently. Idk how frequently he travels, tho.
Did K have any interest in horses, do we know?
In my personal experience, as an avid horse fanatic, one loves or despises the sport (speaking to western horsemanship). My now deceased husband would have preferred wall papering a small bathroom over any horse related activity.
If he is really into the “cowboy” life, K was not likely to be able to participate often, due to her work. IMO and, possibly, she wasn’t interested in horses, rodeos, etc.
He also didn't live with her so he was on a long rope, so to speak. He didn't even have to tell her he had a rodeo. Another way to manipulate people into thinking she's not a good girlfriend or mother. I also do not understand that if his family had LE members, how they weren't heavily involved, its their careers for heaven's sake. Also, no extended family at his hearing it seems like. What does that say about PF?

It was said, I think by KB's mom, that they had not yet married due to financial problems...I wonder if those problems may have been him not paying taxes on the $ he was making? If he was making good money, and had not declared that to the IRS, KB may have wanted him to resolve that issue prior to marriage. Noting this because it happened to a friend of mine some years ago.

The only time I know a farrier to report income is when he has to. For instance, working for a large ranch that would cut him a check, that would be reported. I always pay cash, as do my friends. Just my experience. MOO & all that jazz.

He also didn't live with her so he was on a long rope, so to speak. He didn't even have to tell her he had a rodeo. Another way to manipulate people into thinking she's not a good girlfriend or mother. I also do not understand that if his family had LE members, how they weren't heavily involved, its their careers for heaven's sake. Also, no extended family at his hearing it seems like. What does that say about PF?

Idk if or how he manipulated her. Or, if he did or didn’t tell her he was at a roping event/rodeo. I am confident, he didn’t want to be “reined in”. Well......., now he’s “caged”.

To me, it says they are horrified and distancing themselves from this person that has brought shame to the family.

THX to everyone for catching me up. I think these are the facts that we know (or strongly assume) from LE or her mom's comments:
1) PF told Kelsey they couldn't marry yet because of bad finances*
2) He was unreliable with past girlfriends.
3) She planned to cook Thanksgiving dinner with _____ Mom? Ooosy, I think her mom is out of state. So she was going to be with PF on Thanksgiving?
4) PF was actually the one who killed her (and not the one he originally solicited to kill her) since no one else has been arrested
*So does all this circle back to his motive being not wanting to pay child support since his finances were supposedly not good, and he wanted to move on. Of course there's always the possibility she got frustrated and threatened to move on. Lot of times guy kill even if they're the cheater and caught, etc, etc.
If I'm off anywhere in this list, please let me know.

She was said to love horses. That does not mean that she liked rodeos though. Even if she did, he may have left town on Friday night before she got off work. Sure it was an all weekend affair. Doubt he wanted her along. It would have interfered with him mingling with all the rodeo groupies looking for a cowboy.

THX to everyone for catching me up. I think these are the facts that we know (or strongly assume) from LE or her mom's comments:
1) PF told Kelsey they couldn't marry yet because of bad finances*
2) He was unreliable with past girlfriends.
3) She planned to cook Thanksgiving dinner with _____ Mom? Ooosy, I think her mom is out of state. So she was going to be with PF on Thanksgiving?
4) PF was actually the one who killed her (and not the one he originally solicited to kill her) since no one else has been arrested
*So does all this circle back to his motive being not wanting to pay child support since his finances were supposedly not good, and he wanted to move on. Of course there's always the possibility she got frustrated and threatened to move on. Lot of times guy kill even if they're the cheater and caught, etc, etc.
If I'm off anywhere in this list, please let me know.
I think Kelsey told her mother the wedding was postponed because of finances. We don't know whether this is true. Maybe he didn't want to live with her and she formulated an excuse (for her mother) to save face. Or he did tell Kelsey about bad finances (and he was lying). Or it WAS the truth. In my strange head I interpret this as"the reason they did not live together was because PF did not want to". Still, anything is possible.

Cattle, schmattle. What if the price had dropped AFTER they married. Grounds for divorce?
Thank you for saying that! Completely agree. If not cattle, it’d be something else. That’s what a life and marriage will throw at you. What is he going to do each time they’re thrown a curve ball, run....kill? Jeez!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23