TX TX - Brandon Lawson, 26, San Angelo, 8 Aug 2013 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see why you could not post a picture of his tatoo, especially if it comes from a missing poster. I would think you might need to link your source of the picture.

I found the interview on Crawlspace did not provide any more information that we did not already know. It was a good interview, but not productive in finding what happened I think. The high school "friend" kept stating there is so much misinformation out there, but really did not go into detail what is misinformation and why. I am happy he is speaking out for Brandon, but I didn't learn anything new.

I found the interview on Crawlspace did not provide any more information that we did not already know. It was a good interview, but not productive in finding what happened I think. The high school "friend" kept stating there is so much misinformation out there, but really did not go into detail what is misinformation and why. I am happy he is speaking out for Brandon, but I didn't learn anything new.
After listening to it, I have to agree. I did find the part where he turned his head away from the phone interesting, but other than that, it wasn't anything new.

I also got the feeling he hadn't really kept in touch with Brandon after high school. I may be way off on that though.

I don't think he kept in touch, in fact he admitted they didn't run in the same crowd. He did say Brandon was always nice to him which says a lot. I think he is involved because he truly wants to help.

Yes, turning his head away while talking was very interesting. I am still 99.9% sure someone else was with him. The voice is different and in fact Brandon talks almost on top of him. "He" sounds very winded. I think Brandon actually says "I've got one guy here", so that is why I really think it is someone with him.

You know, I've really been thinking about all these cases where a body is never found. I wish there was a website, or address, or company or something that worked kind of like leaving a baby at a fire station instead of in a trash dumpster. If you take it to a fire station, no questions asked and no charges filed.

What if there was a place to leave messages or instructions for someone to leave where bodies are located with no questions asked. Then all of these families could put their loved ones to rest.

"Someone" always knows what happened!

I'm sharing this to see if anyone can hear what I hear. It is a clip from the 911 call that for me explains why Brandon is saying "no we're not talking to them" (or something along those lines). What do you think? (Need headphones or no point listening and would pay to repeat a few times to catch the voice). I hear someone saying something like "go talk to em".

Share, Embed & Upload Audio with Clyp

yes sesamestreet it would have been dark. He would not have been able to see where he was going.

I have always from day 1 been sceptical of the story he was going to his Dad's house from San Angelo to Ft. Worth with NO GAS!! I have driven from Abilene to San Angelo and back 100's of times. I NEVER leave San Angelo without making sure I have plenty of gas. There is only one station between here and there on 277 and that is Bronte.

There were rumors in the beginning he got in an altercation at Walmart, but it was never verified. I always felt the timeline from the time he left his house till he called Kyle for gas was too long. It's only about a 20-25 minute drive from his house on the NE side of San Angelo. What was he doing before he left San Angelo??

In the latest article posted upthread, there is an interview with KL where he stated BL told him some guys from the neighborhood were chasing him. This fits with the rumor I believe that he got in an altercation with someone at Walmart. (Rumors always seem to have some truth to them.)

What got him out of the car???? It is my belief now after the last interview with KL that he got in an argument with someone in his neighborhood. (It's not a great area). They started chasing him and he took off out of town. (Didn't have time for gas, thought he could outrun them etc.) I think they stayed right on his tail until he ran out of gas and he knew they were after him. He jumped out of his truck and headed for the field, pasture, brush....whatever. If they had a gun (which I am sure they did) he wasn't going to get shot, so he ran to hide.

It could have been a drug deal gone bad, road rage, a long standing feud or something else, but he was outnumbered and scared. I see where a lot of people think it is from meth, but I'm not buying it myself. I have no doubt someone is with him when he calls 911. "I've got one guy here". He is definitely winded from running and you can hear the fear in his voice. I do think drugs were involved somewhere in this story, but unfortunately I think whoever was there shot him and took his body with them back towards San Angelo. There are so many places to hide someone along the way, it's going to take someone accidentally stumbling across his body before he is found. That is why I think he got out of his truck....he was being chased. Glad to have you here!

He deserves to be found.

I am sorry it's been so long since I followed up on this...been super busy. I agree, he deserves to be found!

Thank you for this very well thought out reply, Nannymo. I agree with your assessment as well - he knew or somehow was involved with people who yes, I believe are instrumental in his disappearance. The darkness and lack of gas really do indicate the actions of a desperate individual, versus one who was calm and planning his next steps. He was running from someone - so wouldn't have stopped for gas. He also wasn't heading in the correct direction to be going to Fort Worth. I agree with every point you made in your reply. I also believe that somehow Brandon - prior to his disappearance - stumbled into information he should not have. He knew too much, and the folks he knew too much about took care of that problem that night.

Unfortunately, I do not believe that he is alive, and that he died in that brush that night on that property and/or was left for dead. His death wasn't an accident IMO. The elements would have taken care of his remains quickly - especially boars. I don't think any meaningful remains will be found. If I'm right, that means the only other way that this will be solved is a lucky break with one of the individuals involved.

Also, why is there so much misinformation in this case? So many misleading details, and the most baffling of all - so many people who were on the periphery of his disappearance. It's like all these bad circumstances came together all at once to just literally shove Brandon off the edge of the earth.

After listening to it, I have to agree. I did find the part where he turned his head away from the phone interesting, but other than that, it wasn't anything new.

I also got the feeling he hadn't really kept in touch with Brandon after high school. I may be way off on that though.
yeah i hear all that. was nice to hear from him and a scoop where these guys are concerned, but nothing new. this case drives me nuts

Absolutely. I'm sure I've read somewhere here that one of Brandon's relatives (mother? Grandmother?) found the phone smashed up beside the road. Don't quote me on that, I may be mistaken. But yes, his phone is a massive clue.

And ladessa changed her story about Brandon's truck keys too. At the time she said the truck was open. Then it was locked. Then the only set of keys was missing with Brandon. Any clarification on the keys issue?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, then months later while cleaning out a closet she stated she found a pair of his pants he had left with that night that had been removed from the truck (after they discovered he was missing) with a rabbits foot key chain in the pocket. Its been so long now I cant remember if there was said to be keys attached or not. As for a cellphone located during one of the 1st searches for BL, I thought it was his aunt who found one but they decided it was "unrelated" to BL's disapearance.

In all honesty, I think we should just forget about the call. If it's Brandon, it's gibberish and probably edited anyway. I really don't think further analysis will reveal any clues at this point.

I think that the inconsistencies in certain peoples narratives are going to be far more revealing than anything on that call.

I know it's tempting to analyse the call and ascribe meaning to the various sounds on it, but ultimately it's nonsense. (Until we get an unedited clean version I suppose).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Which is exactly why I think it was released to the public. LL made a recording of a portion of the 911 call that was sent to BLs father for voice recognition purposes only. It wasn't released for Joe detective (no offense to any detectives named Joe) to try and analyze because LE couldn't figure it out themselves. There's no way to even know from listening to that recording what was even on the orginal 911 call or what was picked up while LL was using her cell phone to record what she did of the 911 call. (It's pretty clear to most who have experience with 911 calls/recording that the call has been cut/redacted as much of the info: name, etc contained in all 911 calls isn't there.)
What better way to keep everyone focusing on "what the 911 call says" and "happened to BL during the phone call" than to release a very confusing, illegible, emotional sounding mysterious "911 call for help"....and not focusing on what took place in the weeks, days, hours, miles...etc leading up to that "gripping" mysterious 911 phone call?!

Last edited:
I'm sharing this to see if anyone can hear what I hear. It is a clip from the 911 call that for me explains why Brandon is saying "no we're not talking to them" (or something along those lines). What do you think? (Need headphones or no point listening and would pay to repeat a few times to catch the voice). I hear someone saying something like "go talk to em".

Wow I have listened to it about 50 times already and I have no clue what he says at the beginning. I hear the word "cows" in the one part. I'm going to have to listen to it several more times. I do hear 2 or maybe 3 gunshots after he stops talking.

Wow I have listened to it about 50 times already and I have no clue what he says at the beginning. I hear the word "cows" in the one part. I'm going to have to listen to it several more times. I do hear 2 or maybe 3 gunshots after he stops talking.

I feel like we are never going to make sence of it until the unedited recording of the call is released. How the recording everyone has heard came to be shared is sketchy in itself.

I feel like we are never going to make sence of it until the unedited recording of the call is released. How the recording everyone has heard came to be shared is sketchy in itself.

Any idea why they won't release the unedited version of the call? Seems like they would want all the help they could get to help solve his case.

I just made a request for the unedited 911 recording. From the website it appears that they take the requests in the order that they are received so not sure exactly how long it will be before someone contacts me. I'll keep my fingers crossed until then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288