Found Deceased MN - Ralph Latrez Bell, 24, Stillwater, 20 Dec 2018 *vehicle found with engine idling in Roseville*

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
Ralph%20Bell_1546140149747.gif_6572001_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

STILLWATER, Minn. (FOX 9) - Washington County authorities are asking the public’s assistance in locating a 24-year-old that has been missing since Dec. 20.

Ralph Latrez Bell, of Stillwater, was last seen around 10 p.m. that night after leaving his residence on the 1600 block of Greeley Street South after a minor argument.

His vehicle was later located at 11 p.m. unoccupied with the engine idling on the 800 block of Cope Avenue West in Roseville.

According to the Washington County Sheriff’s Office, Bell has not had any contact with anyone since his disappearance and his phone forwards to voicemail.

Bell stands at 5’6” and weighs 155 pounds. He was last seen wearing dark-colored work boots, blue jeans, a navy blue shirt with the letters “TC” on the chest and a green cargo jacket.

“Because of the unusual circumstances, authorities are concerned for his welfare. If you have seen Ralph or have information regarding his whereabouts, please contact the Stillwater Police Department at 651-439-9381 or dial 9-1-1,” said the Washington County Sheriff’s Office in a release.

MISSING: Police looking for 24-year-old Stillwater man whose car was found idling in Roseville

Why does the heading say he is missing from Clearwater? Stillwater and Clearwater are quite far from each other.
It is that time of year up there where people leave their cars running, while they run in a store or home to grab something. As you can imagine a lot of cars are stolen, because of this.
Car running.... did he leave it running when he stepped out of it? Or was it stolen and left where it was found?

Ralph Latrez Bell was last seen at his Stillwater home about 10 p.m. on Dec. 20. He left his residence to get food that night, said girlfriend Kayla Rakotz, after the two had a minor argument over a movie. The car Bell was believed to be driving was found later that night with the engine idling.

Rakotz said Bell has never disappeared before and she's hoping that he went somewhere to "take a break." "I would hate to think of someone doing something to him," she said.

Over the last 10 days, Bell has missed his own 24th birthday and the couple's 7th anniversary, said Rakotz, who said they have two children, ages 2 and 4, together and another baby on the way.

Bell works at Metal-Tronics in Little Canada, she said, and no one has accessed his bank account since the morning he went missing.

Rakotz said the car Bell was driving belonged to his uncle but that the couple was making payments to purchase it. She said that just before the car was found in Roseville, nearby residents saw it speeding down the road toward a dead end. Then, a man got out and ran.

Family, police need help finding Stillwater man, missing 10 days

I have not been in Stillwater for a number of years. I think it is fairly upscale.

This is awfully concerning!
Can they ping his phone if it still goes to vm?
It's one thing to have a disagreement and go for a cool-off, its another thing entirely to leave two small kids and your pregnant girlfriend for days on end..miss your birthday, anniversary and not come home for Christmas!

Have they taken tracking dogs to where the man was spotted fleeing from the car?

This is very unsettling.

Are the witnesses sure that the man they saw getting out of the car and running was Ralph? Is it possible someone assaulted him earlier and then drove off with his car before ditching it and escaping? I assume they checked for fingerprints in the car that were other than his, his uncle's, and his gf's?

If it was indeed Ralph running from the car, it's more likely he felt he was in danger... I don't see this as a suicide. Did he have any enemies or shady friends? Any prior convictions or illegal activity? I couldn't find any but didn't look too hard.

Are the witnesses sure that the man they saw getting out of the car and running was Ralph? Is it possible someone assaulted him earlier and then drove off with his car before ditching it and escaping? I assume they checked for fingerprints in the car that were other than his, his uncle's, and his gf's?

If it was indeed Ralph running from the car, it's more likely he felt he was in danger... I don't see this as a suicide. Did he have any enemies or shady friends? Any prior convictions or illegal activity? I couldn't find any but didn't look too hard.
The only criminal history I find is traffic related incidents (2).

http://pa.courts.state.mn.us/Search.aspx?ID=100

Stillwater is a smaller town that sits right on the St. Croix river. Roseville is about 20 miles directly west of there. Roseville is a suburb of St. Paul. It is not far from where he worked in Little Canada.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle
Back