CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #19 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scary for you. Thanks for sharing. I’ve been in a car that was driven all the way to the top in July and it was cold up there. Moonscape. Many people hike up and either catch a ride down ( a woman did with us) or they take the cog railway down.

My point is that the road is open most of the time, at least halfway up and therefore it’s possible to offload a body from the drop offs. .

Pikes Peak Highway Hours and Fees
Traffic to be limited on Pikes Peak Highway during peak summer months

I am a little bit behind, are their cameras or no cameras.. i know they were allowed. But then I saw they weren’t.. i am confused.. thanks.
They’re allowed.

It’ll be interesting to see if he’s still going for that homeless look.

Attachments

• FC2C9B2E-4487-4ECE-99E5-0C4A7734D153.jpeg
    FC2C9B2E-4487-4ECE-99E5-0C4A7734D153.jpeg
    130.8 KB · Views: 32
Monday, Dec. 31, 2018
8:30 am MST
9:30 am CST
10:30 am ET
7:30 am PST

These are live streams for the two stations who filed Expanded Media Requests:
Live Video | 9NEWS.com

KRDO.com | 24/7 live streaming news and weather coverage for Colorado Springs, Pueblo, Cañon City, Woodland Park and all of Colorado. - KRDO

They may air it live on their Facebook pages as well:

9NEWS (KUSA)

KRDO NewsChannel 13 / KRDO.com
Good, I an watch on local stations then. I am North Denver area... like 2 hours from crime scene... 20 mins from Watts crime.

Have you guys ever been to a local rodeo. Yeah its fun. But it ain't no real money in that no more.

The same with traveling fairs and carnivals and circuses.

There's no money left after paying for everything and everyone.

So PF wasn't making no real profit from whatever he was trying to do. Jmo

Same here! I've never heard of a liquor store selling anything else but liquor! You would only go there to buy one thing. No gum or lottery tickets. Maybe in Colorado it's different.
In FL....
Beer & wine in Publix or any grocery store and any gas station, CVS, Walgreens, etc! Liquor can be bought at some Walgreens or an ABC store! Private, small liguor stores sell it all, beer/wine/liquor/cigarettes/lottery/gum/snacks, etc... just depends! I wouldn’t hang my hat on KB stopping frequently at a particular place.

Have you guys ever been to a local rodeo. Yeah its fun. But it ain't no real money in that no more.

The same with traveling fairs and carnivals and circuses.

There's no money left after paying for everything and everyone.

So PF wasn't making no real profit from whatever he was trying to do. Jmo

That is likely why that was not his main job imo.

I've always had a question about that studio-looking photograph of the two of them as a couple with the newborn.
That would seem like something that a REAL couple would do. It looks like they dressed for it, pose for it. Am I assuming it's a studio? I've never had that done.
That just seems like something that A COUPLE would do.

I've always had a question about that studio-looking photograph of the two of them as a couple with the newborn.
That would seem like something that a REAL couple would do. It looks like they dressed for it, pose for it. Am I assuming it's a studio? I've never had that done.
That just seems like something that A COUPLE would do.
15 months ago...

<modsnipped>

She would come in after work, in her flight suit, he said. Berreth worked as a flight instructor at Doss Aviation in Pueblo.

“We talked about her being a pilot,” he said. “She was just a real sweet girl, really friendly.”

When he saw news reports that she had gone missing, Rust said he was “shocked.”

“I thought, ‘I know that girl,’” he said."

Missing Woodland Park woman, Kelsey Berreth, presumed dead; fiance arrested in her murder

Interesting, I had not seen this before. If she shopped there regularly, nothing wrong with that. Also doesn't mean she drinks either. I don't drink alcohol but I use it in cooking and baking. And I may pick up a bottle of wine to take as a hostess gift if I were going to a party where I knew the hosts drink wine. That said, I have some doubts the "owner" listed in the article is completely truthful, JMO. It may have only been a clever way of advertising the store or he may be mistaking KB for someone else. Everyone should do their own research and reach their own conclusions. ;)

One thing that article brought up for me is wondering if KB would really be wearing her flight suit after a long drive from work. The store closes at 9PM-- a complaint many reviewers online made. We don't know her schedule other than the long commute-- Would she have had to stop by there right after work on her way home? Would she really not change out of her flight suit at work? I wondered if there were locker rooms there or if it was required she wear her flight instructor uniform on and off the premises. Those questions got me wondering what the flight suit was she had to wear. I didn't really find an answer but I found this interesting guide by Doss Aviation on what their student pilots should expect: http://www.dossaviation.com/library/IFT/Arrival_Guide_v26.pdf

There is a weekend schedule in the guide for when students would be allowed to have guests visit which leads me to believe KB would not be working those hours when her students were not flying. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member