CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #20 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg...”FarmersOnly”. dating site commercial on some oddball channel when I just turned TV on for a minute. I swear I had never heard of such a thing before, much less seen a commercial.

Finally caught up! Thank you to all our legal experts and long time members who have explained what happened in court today and what it might mean. I might have missed it but I'm surprised no one mentioned PF's snazzy PINK ankle chain:

upload_2018-12-31_23-37-32.png

As seen in the first minute of this court video: WAFB Channel 9

I pray Kelsey will be found very soon in 2019 and that PF will opt to keep his new pink jewelry and confess*. :D

(*I know he's not likely to plead guilty but I can hope, right? :rolleyes:)

Happy New Year!

(ETA: @PommyMommy -you got your wish for pink again :p )

Last edited:
Not missing anything. But yes, the assumption is that someone is talking. I’d say it’s more than an assumption, considering the DA saying they can’t release the arrest affidavit because it would put the witnesses in serious physical danger. To me, that makes me think the danger to the witness is likely by the hands of someone who knows the witness.

I just listened to the press conference. The reason they said in the press conference was because they were sealing it for investigative purposes. They never said a danger to a witness. I'm working backwards on the threads, did they say that it was due to danger to a witness in court today? Where is that coming from?

I'll keep working my way back and perhaps somebody will post where that came back from for others that are also coming here late due to the holidays.

Finally caught up! Thank you to all our legal experts and long time members who have explained what happened in court today and what it might mean. I might have missed it but I'm surprised no one mentioned PF's snazzy PINK ankle chain:

View attachment 162226

As seen in the first minute of this court video: WAFB Channel 9

I pray Kelsey will be found very soon in 2019 and that PF will opt to keep his new pink jewelry and confess*. :D

(*I know he's not likely to plead guilty but I can hope, right? :rolleyes:)

Happy New Year!
How I laughed when the camera zoomed in on his crocs and his pink cuffs and chain.

ETA: Happy New Year All!

I just listened to the press conference. The reason they said in the press conference was because they were sealing it for investigative purposes. They never said a danger to a witness. I'm working backwards on the threads, did they say that it was due to danger to a witness in court today? Where is that coming from?

I'll keep working my way back and perhaps somebody will post where that came back from for others that are also coming here late due to the holidays.
It’s mentioned in the prosecution’s motion to keep the arrest warrant sealed.

Attachments

• 1815EAE9-FA75-4CCE-81AD-9709B16257B7.jpeg
    1815EAE9-FA75-4CCE-81AD-9709B16257B7.jpeg
    44.4 KB · Views: 25

It's in here. I think this is what you're referring to.
"The prosecution also revealed that the arrest warrant in the case must remain sealed, noting that publication of the details could 'seriously jeopardize the physical safety of potential witnesses in this investigation.'"

Kelsey Berreth may have been killed during robbery, Patrick Frazee facing five murder charges | Daily Mail Online

I have been wondering if the texts were composed in airplane mode and then the phone was either stolen, discarded, otherwise planted, etc.

Whomever wound up with the phone, through whatever methods, may have innocently turned on, powered it up, etc the phone to find out who it belonged to with the intention of returning it. They may even had to find a charger if it was dead.

That person could have easily powered the phone up (or switched off airplane mode) without even being aware that those two texts were being sent from the phone at that time.

So, the phone pinging in ID could be a result of nefarious deeds or the result of a Good Samaritan. I think there are so many possibilities out there that I’m expecting we will need to wait until we hear more in court on Jan 29 or when the arrest warrant can be disclosed to the public

MOO
Possible, but I'm more inclined to think it's simpler than that, like PF taking it there on the way to visit someone or an accomplice doing it for him. It will be interesting to see if any of the gossip on SM was true :)

I think it can be argued that he (and/or an accomplice) was there to steal the phone to stage that she traveled to visit her mom, that they didn't intend to murder her, only to get her out of the way for a while and she was accidentally murdered. Murder during the commission of robbery seems to be a 1st degree charge in Colorado.

The charges seem to be that he, or they, went to her house to murder her (one charge), or they went there to steal something and accidentally murdered her (another charge). Both charges are first degree. It seems no different than charging with 1st degree and 2nd degree - give the jury options.

Yup. I think it’s just covering the bases. Either it was premeditated or it wasn’t.

How in the world did he get her out of the house? That is BOLD.
And maybe his alibi didn't check out. Where he says he was that day, that night.

I can't sleep.
It wouldn’t be that difficult if he did it late at night.

I definitely don’t think he did it during the daytime, although that’s when I think the murder occurred.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlternativeLuck